Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Your OH is hilarious Jyllian :rofl: the internal I got off the midwife was the most action I've had in a while!

Been having cramping and discomfort since early yesterday off and on. Used the restroom just a bit ago and noticed my discharge has a fairly light pink tinge to it. Likely from my exam yesterday, right?

Bwahahahahahahahah that IS what mine looks like :rofl:

I think the internal is to blame for the tinge. After my internal at the hospital on induction day I got some bleeding too. Just keep an eye on it and if it becomes heavier call your Dr to be safe.

Pam - I'm glad the cluster feeding is working so far. Hope you've had a more settled day or so. He is so gorgeous

Kirsty - Hope you're feeling a bit more comfortable today

Jyllian - sounds like you're doing really well. Your OH is funny.

Daphne - he is so cute!

Cheryl - that is a long time between scans - you must be so ready to see your little one again! Hope you're making headway with work

Sorry I have been neglecting BNB and have fallen quite behind. Had my 40 week appointment today. Induction is scheduled for August 4th at 8 am, but obviously I am to come in if anything happens before then. Luke has flipped to face up, which isn't ideal at this point. I've been having some light bleeding today, but not sure if its from the exam or if something is actually starting.

Jess you could check out spinning babies. They have all sorts of exercises you can do to flip him back!

Daphne that face is adorable!!! I love your photos too, really great quality you're getting!

Baby G is back to being 'noname'. There's so many nice names, we're struggling to agree on just one. :dohh:

Yes Fi, days are a bit better now. My boobs still deflated though but I can feel the milk still coming out and I know he is getting enough. You should see his face when he is done drinking... all wet around the mouth and milk drunk. DH then says he looks like a glazed doughnut :rofl:

Kirsty, you still have time till registration day to name him. Do you want to share options or not?

Yeah, we have plenty of time. You get a max of 6 weeks after baby has been born to register them here.

Our list so far is:
Jacob Gabriel
Mason
Charlie
Reuben Thomas
Jesse
Samuel
Elliot
Alfred
Rowan

I got my breast pump yesterday, a Medela Pump In Style Advanced Starter Set.

EMykc5mpFPhAAMPFxrZJS3eOgBEcoJyqs6dJJSPJJlg=w376-h667-no

I was too excited and wasn't going to but... I had to try it! OH tried first on his hairy man nipple :rofl: Then I did and holy cow...

rlGJYX-GL-pGy9dx5JORXFGp6i9aiJQthtF3ciU1dk4=w376-h667-no

Wasn't expecting that, just maybe a few drips. It was over the course of about 10 minutes. The first two minutes is the Stimulation Phase, where it pumps a bit faster to encourage the milk to flow. Then it turns into the Expression Phase, where it pumps at a slower, steady pace as the milk flows into the bottle(s). Colostrum kept coming out but I decided to stop, as I didn't feel it was necessary or ideal to be pumping anything right now. But I'm super pleased with the pump and excited to try nursing Cameron when he comes. It's kind of reassuring that even if breastfeeding doesn't go well at first, I can likely still pump colostrum for him and then milk when it comes in while continuing to work on latch, etc.

Impressive Jyllian :haha: is that from one or both boobs? That's about how much I get from each after feeding throughout the day. You're putting me to shame over here :rofl:

That's from my left. It's around a half an ounce. I tried for a bit on my right and had a big drip of colostrum on my nipple after a few minutes. Then when I switched to my left side I noticed a bunch of colostrum dripping into the bottle within about 2 minutes! I was in complete awe and just let it go for about 10 minutes and even though it was still flowing I stopped it. I thought for sure my right boob would be the better one, as it's been the primary leaker with cream/milky colored colostrum. Go lefty! :holly: :happydance:

Jess, I'm glad you have a date now, and hope you got a bit of sleep

Pam, he is the cutest glazed donught I've ever seen!

Laura - how are you going?

Cheryl, have the deliveries started arriving?

Kirsty, there are some great names there! We had Samuel on our list too

Jyllian, nice work with the pump. I haven't bought one yet. I'm waiting to see how I go in the hospital with feeding, and we can pick up one there if needs be

Mmmmm glazed donut...

Fi it's raining packages here! We're getting most everything by tomorrow and should be able to finish up the nursery for the most part then. Soooooo excited!

Jyllian - FX cameron stays put a bit longer and your contractions are just strong BH.... :yipee: for the breast pump i'll try not to push pumping though as it may lead to early labor....

Jess - glad to hear from you and :wohoo: for the induction date...... Praying all goes well....

Kirsty - those names are lovely no wonder why you're having difficulty... Maybe we could help out and make our vote... :haha:

Pam - so nice everything is working out with Matthew... :dance: Sorry about the deflated boobs though.. :haha:

https://i58.tinypic.com/2i0ekqc.jpg

Cheryl - Thanks... Took them with the new phones DH bought.... :D

Daphne that's so cute!! It's true how close your language and Spanish are. I got a little onesie that says guapo como papi for Leo :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->