Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Thanks Cheryl. I've seen a couple of spanish videos and i can definitely understand like 60-70% of their dialogue.... It's really crazy how our language is so close.... That's a cute onesie you got there....

Hey ladies, I thought that I posted about jess yesterday, but can't seem to find it so....yesterday jess went to the hospital and she was 75% effaced they told her they thought she was in the early stages of labor. Now today her sister just texted me and said that She is in active labor. Her water has broke and she is 5cm dilated. So they are just in waiting game. I asked how she is feeling and she said jess is in a lot of pain. I will update you guys as they text me!

Jess is on a Morphine drip and they will check her again in 2 hours

Thanks for the update! So glad she is able to get some kind of pain relief!!

Jess is at 7cm. Still in a lot of pain. They are hoping for luke to come by midnight her time

No baby as of an hour ago, still trying to get his head down farther!

Hope by now Jess is cuddling her little Luke..... Thanks for the updates Chelsea and Kenna....

I hope he comes soon so she can start feeling better! I love how everything felt great about a week after Shelby arrived. All the pain and discomfort from pregnancy was gone!

I hope Luke is here by now... Last time Jess said something about time she was in labor for 65 hours and that was a few hours ago :shock:

Kirsty, I love those names and for some reason I do love Gabriel the most. Your choices are all great so far so I can see why you guys are struggling!

Daphne, again Adam is soooo darn cute :D

Pam - I love the name Gabriel but DH dislikes the nickname Gabe.

65hrs in labour? Poor Jess :( fingers crossed Luke has made his arrival by now.

Thanks Daphne :) 3 more months indeed! I'm more than happy for this little guy to stay in there forever though. :haha:

She texted me at 10:40 pm her time and her labor had stalled at 8cm and they were starting pitocin. Then she texted me at 4:14am her time and said she felt the need to push. I haven't gotten anything since then. I did ask her how everything was going, so as soon as someone texts back I'll update you!

Cannot wait to see Luke. Again Jess huge congrats to you and Ronny :hugs:

So Matthew has smiled a bit before but I finally caught it on camera today :D

https://i.imgur.com/bwU9k9Kl.jpg

DH caught 2 fish :dance: and when he got home he could not wait to pose with his son and the catch of the day so that I can take pics. Doesn't this picture just make you go "aaaaaawwwweeee"?

https://i.imgur.com/dOzD9I3l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"