Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Chelsey, your shower sounds so amazing!! I love the ideas! I want to go to your shower and see it all!! Cant wait for the pics and to hear how well it all goes! :dance: I'm so happy for you!! You'll be starting IVF around the same time we're getting married! It'll be an amazing time of year!

Im going to text you later when im really up for the day...Maybe you can give me some not too expensive but nice wedding ideas ;). Im so frustrated that I dont have it all planned out yet! MS really took up alot of time. It was suppose to be this month but its looking like October or possibly even November. Oh well, dh isn't going anywhere so we have all the time in the world! I just really want it to happen before I'm HUGE.. I want a cute little pop belly in the pics, lol :)

Luca is being a pain in the butt today. He wants to be held but also doesn't want me to touch him. Where has my straight forward baby gone? :cry: I'm dreading giving birth to #2 after this morning!!

Aww poor you Kirsty.... Hope Luca settles soon.....

Happy 15 weeks, Mary.....

We registered Adam today... Glad our appointment went well... It's just hard going there and have to wait with little one in your arms. I bottle feed him since breast feeding is impossible here I might get in jail for exposing part of my body.... While waiting for our turn DH took him and walked him around to dose him to sleep. We got the temporary birth certificate after like 2 hours being in there. Time to apply for his passport..... Can't wait to finish everything and take my exit/vacation this October.

Chelsea I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures! We do a lot on Facebook, it's SO much easier and with the messenger it's instant :thumbup:

Aww Kirsty sorry to hear you're having a rough time with Luca. Hopefully it's just a sudden, short episode and he will be back to his normal self!

AFM...

36 WEEKS TODAY :shock:

oOXHIQlK6_Fl4AlMnN84JVIenJ_AfV29o9_wNGhA2Y4=w256-h667-no
qwPmX1DK5lOFsjLdRsj-ATsA9GaBPUCZgOeBcTCoO8o=s623-no

It was a makeup-free morning, as I left my bag at work :dohh: Doctor appointment this afternoon then maternity photos this evening! The dress I ordered is "in transit" to be delivered by our mail carrier today, which is typically around noon or so. Perfect! PRAYING that OH gets the short list of tasks completed that I emailed him while he is off work today and tomorrow [-o< I am visiting the hospital Saturday to fill out paperwork in advance and take another tour of the maternity wing with my kids (well, my DD at least) and maybe my mom. She's coming over to help me clean the house some more while OH is at work :thumbup: My friend is 38 weeks along now and waiting to give birth. I told her she better get on it quick because I don't want to go before her :nope: She has to do it first and reassure me it isn't as terrible as I'm worrying it'll be...

You look fab Jyllian who needs a makeup if you look like that.... I don't wear any as my face is allergic to it... Wow, happy 36 weeks!!!! You could be giving birth in a week or so.... But wishing Cameron stays a little bit longer.... Not overdue of course.... :D Can't wait to see your maternity pics.....

Here's Adam in the swing... This was the day DH bought the swing he immediately fell asleep in just a few secs we thought he'll stay awake to play but nope. :D It's just a little big for his size as the headrest is too high :haha:

It has 16 classical songs and 5 nature songs... He doesn't like the nature songs though :rofl:

https://youtu.be/TQCkJZswmBk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQCkJZswmBk&feature=youtu.be

Jyllian - those pictures were awesome.....

Nothing has changed. Still no dilation or effacement :thumbup: I did, however, test positive for Group B Strep and will need to be given IV antibiotics when I go to the hospital to labor and deliver :sad1: Trying not to be annoyed, I was rejoicing at how great my body is doing after two pregnancies already, keeping Cameron in there to cook thoroughly... but OH and even my DD were all impatient and saying they want him out NOW :laugh2: I would ideally like another two weeks before anything happens, if I have the choice. My doctor did say that with the lower end of my cervix being dilated, open and soft that once my inner cervix (the main part, the ring) begins to dilate, open up and thin out that it won't take much time or effort at all for Cameron to come out :wacko: I hope that when the time comes I at least have time to get situated at the hospital with the option of an epidural if I choose before it's too late!

Sorry ladies!! I am so behind pretty much everywhere. Luke is on the boob so frequently that I barely have time for anything else. He's doing really well. He's caught on to latching for the most part but my inverted nip is still super painful for him to eat from. I'm incredibly sore and puffy everywhere. I don't know why I never thought of postpartum pain, but man alive!! I feel like I got hit by a cement truck, driven over and then thrown into the mixer.

Jess so glad Luke is doing well with nursing, aside from the pain. The more he nurses the more you produce so keep at it :thumbup: I don't remember feeling like hell after giving birth... but I guarantee I feel like I've been hit by a semi truck, followed by a dump truck this time around.

My mom and I picked out a cake for our shower. It's one of the pregnant belly cakes, so so cute! It is going to say "awaiting our work of A.R.T." and we will have cupcakes that spell out T H I N K with one that has the two pink lines (think positive). I'm going to make the streamers that Cheryl made for her gender reveal, and some glitter balloons. We will have chicken salad sandwiches, and fruit salad. I'm going to make a cute donation box. The planning is so fun! And it's almost time to start everything! And my birthday is next week!!!! Yay!!! How is everyone doing? I know all of you talk on fb so that's probably why it's so quiet here!

Sounds like major fun!!! Cannot wait to see pics and your BFP to follow :baby: :flower:

Luca is being a pain in the butt today. He wants to be held but also doesn't want me to touch him. Where has my straight forward baby gone? :cry: I'm dreading giving birth to #2 after this morning!!

Ah shame Kirsty, hoping he settles soon :hugs:

Sorry ladies!! I am so behind pretty much everywhere. Luke is on the boob so frequently that I barely have time for anything else. He's doing really well. He's caught on to latching for the most part but my inverted nip is still super painful for him to eat from. I'm incredibly sore and puffy everywhere. I don't know why I never thought of postpartum pain, but man alive!! I feel like I got hit by a cement truck, driven over and then thrown into the mixer.

I'm glad you guys are doing well. Hopefully you won't be in pain too much longer. Every day gets easier :hugs:

Matthew enjoys his Finding Nemo playmat :dance: Happy about that because I love Nemo and if he didn't we would have had major issues :haha:

https://i.imgur.com/8SKklwHl.jpg

I got to cook again last night and while I was getting dinner ready Matthew was spot on in his search for daddy's nipple :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/JUNdnXjl.jpg

Time has also flown by... my baby boy is 1 Month old today :flower:

https://i.imgur.com/o6ucrIgl.jpg

Also look at how good mommy looks 1 month post partum!!

https://i.imgur.com/Abtc8dUl.jpg

Love the photos Pam! Looks like DH is leaking, eh? :rofl: Matthew must have really been trying to get at his nipple! You look absolutely fabulous!

I agree Pam! Gorgeous!

I had to resort to a pack last night. My nips are cracked in multiple places and bleeding. They hurt so bad and his hour and a half long at time nursing sessions are quite painful. Going to talk to pediatrician about that today.

Ah Jess, I'm so sorry you are in pain with the breast feeding. Hoping they can help you sort it out soon so that you can be more comfy when nursing Luke :hugs:

Fingers crossed it gets easier with time for you both, Jess. At least 50% of the people on this thread know that the first couple of weeks are the hardest. :hugs:

It's 21:45 here and I've just drove myself to McDonald's for a fizzy drink. Have been feeling sick and light headed since Monday morning and this has helped massively.

DH and Luca spent their first full day together without me today. My husband offered to take the day off to have him so I ended up having a child free work day. Only spending a few hours with him sucked but was much needed. Think I'm going to hit the shower and head to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->