* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Bubbles - tmi alert.... About a week after I thought I might have ovulated (based solely on lmp and usual 28 day cycle) I got some crystal clear jelly type CM, not stretchy though. I never get EWCM, but this is the closest I've ever been to what I imagine it is. I BD'd just in case, but was only home that one night so didn't get chance to do it much... If it is the case that I ovulated a week later than thought then AF should be due Tuesday, I'm going to test again at the weekend!!!!

Ahhh that sounds like it doesn't it. Fingers crossed for the weekend then. You aren't out til the witch shows ;) x

Florida - thanks :) how are you doing? X

Jelly hope you are ok??? xx

Florida- yes the waiting is maddening! Lol AF due tomorrow, last night I was wide awake didn't get to sleep till about 3 am. I was extreeeeemely tired this morning which was different from this whole week bc I haven't been able to stay asleep past 530-6. Some symptoms are showing the same as when I was prego with my son but I don't want to get my hopes up. The waking up super early, bladder infection, nausea constantly, bleeding gums last night, no signs of AF, then this morning my bbs felt a little achey ESP the left and my nipple. But nothing now, no cramping no spotting my bbs aren't sore. Just hoping this is it finally and AF doesn't come today or tomorrow or ANYTIME! Lol

Is it too late for me to join? I am 1 day late for AF x

Just testing these work. Pic of two is top one from Saturday, bottom from Tuesday. One on own is from earlier today

Edit: the one in the left is sat, right is Tuesday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 13
Sorry I've not been on much. I leave for work at 6am and don't get home til 7:30pm and don't always have wifi on the train. Will try and catch up shortly though.
Hope everyone is okay.

Oh and congratulations bubble, welcome to the club! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
Omg jelly that test line is stronger than the control line lol yayyyy! I hope mine progress this time :/

Rdhd fingers crossed it is :)

Steph welcome, have you tested?

I poas this morning and had a clear BFP. I kept checking it every half hour (as you do!) but noticed after about 4 hours the line had completely gone! Freaked out and took another test and got another BFP. I'm just confused now as I'm not sure if pregnant for sure.
With my last pregnancy the lines didn't fade away. Don't want to get hopes up as I've had a chemical pregnancy in the past.

Anybody ever had this happen?

I've had that happen with ic's but as you disregard anything that doesn't/does appear after ten minutes I would defo say your preggers! Have you tried with a different type of test? I found once I'd used a frer it confirmed it as blue dye ones are prone to this I've found

Thanks jelly tots- I tested twice with the same brand. I'll go out tomorrow and buy another just to be sure! AF is due tomorrow so I just hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment!

I'm having this :( starting to think its over before its started.

Got a bfp this morning, bfns all day and a feint bfp this evening. All ic's.

I'm cramping too and got brown cm when I wipe.

Going to use my frer in the morning and if its negative then I guess that's it :cry:

Love the tickers jelly xx

Good luck flissfloss, hope a different test shows up better. What test did you use just out of curiosity?

Bubble brown blood is old blood and doesn't necessarily mean anything bad at all, it's red you need to be worried about hun as far as I've been advised over the years. Is it not the remains of implantation bleed? Got my fingers crossed everything is okay and just because hormone is still building up

That's what I thought too jelly. The cramping and back pain has stopped now. Really hope the bfp is still there tomorrow and its just been snuggling in well. Hard to get the hopes up now after two in a row :( third time lucky??? I guess only tomorrow will tell. Either this brown will turn to af or a bfp again. Fingers crossed :/ xx

Jelly tots- I used Superdrug's as I'd read they were quite sensitive. My 2nd test is still showing a pink line and I took that at about 3pm today. Still going to try another one to be sure!

Fliss they are good I prefer them to others x

Mumto - first response Hun x

Bubble my cramping has been in and off too all the way through like before. My back ache has completely gone and my bb don't hurt anymore either. I've been seriously doubting but test was darker today so must be just body more used to it so not reacting as bad.

Fliss I heard Superdrug ones were good too but I got bfns when I last used them as had a chemical so couldn't tell you what +ves look like.

Boots have still got buy one get one free on all frer. A two pack is £10 so not bad price for 4 of them. Just a shame they have a major bright pink box wouth massive white writing on the side as buying them today and trying to get them under my desk unnoticed was hard work. Managed to extract one and smuggle it into my handbag and nip to the loo. But why is there always someone in there having a poo being silent when you don't want to make it known you are opening a foil wrapper lol. Had to pee and then go back an hour later.

Might have to go and get some depending on tomorrow's result!

Lol secret poo'ers annoy me too haha, there is always someone on there at work isn't there lol hahaha! Least you managed to do it eventually lol

Boobs aren't too bad now. Just hope this isn't af on its way and is just leftover implantation. I guess I will know tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->