• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Bubbles I'm so sorry hun. I don't know what my outcome is. I haven't tested waiting until Tuesday. If it's bfn id love to wait with you ladies

I'd vote to moving it on to next month! Especially if this is an evap line, but also keeps the group together and you can see how everyone is doing.

I'm so cross at myself for leaving the test too long, now I have to wait another day. I blame our chicken, she just laid her first double yolker and we all got carried away in the kitchen!! haha

:happydance: that's what I thought, the same people on their journey :)

Oh so annoying. Lol hahahahaha I get excited about things like that!!

Smu is sometimes better for some people x

Thanks Florida, hopefully you will have a positive outcome with mumtodogs and won't need to join me xx

Thanks Bubbles, never would I have thought about doing a SMU... this is a picture after 3 minutes..... I'm 5/6 days late for predicted AF, but 3 days early if I ovulated late... confused.com

Attachments

• IMG_3934[1].jpg
    IMG_3934[1].jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 24
another picture at 4 minutes...

Attachments

• IMG_3935[1].jpg
    IMG_3935[1].jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 26
Thanks Bubbles, never would I have thought about doing a SMU... this is a picture after 3 minutes..... I'm 5/6 days late for predicted AF, but 3 days early if I ovulated late... confused.com

YAYYYYY :happydance::happydance: that is most definitely the start of a beautiful :bfp: :thumbup: good work!

Yes some people just find it better as it contains that days hormones so depends how quickly it's producing. I've been quite useful to you this cycle :blush: lol

You've been very, very useful to me this cycle! As has everybody here, I'm loving the support, this cycle has felt so different to others with the support of people who are going through what you are going through, you don't feel like you are going crazy. The weeks appear to have gone more quickly. Thank you for starting the thread! I'm now hoping AF stays away and this BFP gets stronger and holds on and I get my first ever bubba to cuddle (excluding my dogs, of course!!).

Florida, you are so disciplined waiting until Tuesday, I'm far too impatient!

You've been very, very useful to me this cycle! As has everybody here, I'm loving the support, this cycle has felt so different to others with the support of people who are going through what you are going through, you don't feel like you are going crazy. The weeks appear to have gone more quickly. Thank you for starting the thread! I'm now hoping AF stays away and this BFP gets stronger and holds on and I get my first ever bubba to cuddle (excluding my dogs, of course!!).

Florida, you are so disciplined waiting until Tuesday, I'm far too impatient!

No problem :flower:

I agree it's gone so much quicker and nice to have people who understand to compare and wait with :thumbup:

I REALLY hope this is your sticky bean and you have a HH 9 months :flower:

Will be stalking you to see. Please update us on here when you can, we don't mind, you are after all part of the gang :haha: xx

I'd vote to moving it on to next month! Especially if this is an evap line, but also keeps the group together and you can see how everyone is doing.

I'm so cross at myself for leaving the test too long, now I have to wait another day. I blame our chicken, she just laid her first double yolker and we all got carried away in the kitchen!! haha

I'd love to stick with the gang for a new cycle. I just got AF this morning so it's CD1 for me. I wanted to follow everyone's results, and it would be great to have the ongoing support.

Oh and YIPEEEEE mumtodogs!!!

Awe bubbles I'm sorry af came :(.

Mine is late by two days. So frustrated by that cuz I'm never late (not even after the D&C). Obv not pregnant so that much more annoying. Next month I won't even bother testing

Ha! That's funny!

Thanks guys, not allowing myself any excitement, I'm 5-6 days late BUT if I did ovulate late then I'm due Tuesday, I just know I need to pass some mile stones before I can get any kind of excitement. Thank you all though!!!

I'd love to stick with the gang for a new cycle. I just got AF this morning so it's CD1 for me. I wanted to follow everyone's results, and it would be great to have the ongoing support.

Oh and YIPEEEEE mumtodogs!!!

Yay fab, hopefully this cycle will be ours :) will be nice to stay together and like you say, see the outcomes xx

Awe bubbles I'm sorry af came :(.

Mine is late by two days. So frustrated by that cuz I'm never late (not even after the D&C). Obv not pregnant so that much more annoying. Next month I won't even bother testing

So frustrating :( hope something happens soon for you - will look forward to you joining us if af arrives x

Mumtodogs I completely see what you mean x

Bubbles, joining you where? Is there a new thread I've overlooked? Af came today finally.

What's smu

Second morning urine x

Bubbles, joining you where? Is there a new thread I've overlooked? Af came today finally.

Oh boooooo to the :witch:

No this one will stay, I was going to edit the name. Unless you want a new one? x

How are we all doing. Any updates?

So the witch has got myself, wbee, finding kismet, anyone else? z

I am still waiting due today, nothing so far. I'm testing tomorrow. I feel like af is coming though

Hey Florida, hope you got some good news this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->