• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Only symptoms that have stuck around is my nausea. No signs of period which expected 19th. Discharge is mainly only once to twice throughout the day and is normally ALOT when I go pee. And makes my underwear stick? Lol tmi sorry. Haven't taken another hpt since my negative two days ago. Still have some hope that my period will be missed since there's no signs of it coming like normal.

Yes negative blood test. Period should come tomorrow or Friday.

That's crap wbee, big hugs!

RDHD- you're not out until AF comes, and negative test before AF date can't always be trusted

Oh wbee so sorry :hugs: such limbo isn't it. At least you know now. Onto the next cycle xx

Rdhd - all sounds good :)

Went out tonight, I was late so had to run and had to stop, bbs Hurt too much lol :blush: when I got home I went to the toilet, when I wiped I had a small string of brown almost like a thin string in cm. hoping that's implantation as wondered why I hadn't had anything!! What do you think?

xx

Thank you everyone im tryin to think positive about it and not stress. No signs of AF still so that's good. No implantation bleeding I've noticed. There's hardly any cm and I'm so irritated with this bladder infection. There's quite a few symptoms the same as when I found out I was pregnant with my son. So that's a good sign I hope and my mind isn't tricking me.

Wbee so sorry =[

Well I'm out. AF arrived a day early. I wasn't really expecting it to be this month to be honest and we weren't supposed to start trying until next cycle. At least I can have a drink tonight- out for dinner with friends.

Rdhd - fingers crossed x

Trinity - :hugs: fingers crossed for next month x

I knew I wasn't imagining my symptoms -

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Really really hope it's a sticky this time xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 29
its horrible waiting isn't it? i have the same symptoms before a period as i do when i was preg, so i can never really tell! lol. i'm fed up of wasting tests thinking.... yep i'm defo prego this time, only to get my period a few days later. :(. good luck to you! x

Hi all, out of touch with B&B haven't posted since last pregnant in 2010. I'm 5dpo testing for first time on 24th, which is the same day my son leaves primary, that's going to be an emotional day!! Is anyone symptom spotting?

Hi hann, welcome, you are quite a bit behind us all but lots of luck and dust x

Thanks ladies

I must have implanted late because had that 'thing' last night and slight brown cm this morning. Smu today is pretty much bfn so was lucky to get that bfp with fmu!! Hopefully tomorrows will be darker!!

Really hope it's a sticky this time xx

Fingers crossed for you bubbles! After having no symptoms at all I'm TOTALLY SHATTERED today, 3-4 days late on period now, another thread thinks I o'vd late, going to test tomorrow morning

Yay bubble!!

I am officially out. BFN again today at 14dpo, and no symptoms. I took my last progesterone last night so should get AF around tomorrow night.

I was really disappointed 11-12dpo, but then accepted it and I'm ready to move on to a new cycle.

DH and I decided to give it one last try naturally before doing IUI.

This time I know that no matter what symptoms I experience, it doesn't mean I'm pregnant until about 10-11dpo when I would start seeing implantation and then hcg symptoms. I had the same early signs this cycle as the cycle I was pregnant. Sorry to be such a downer, but it's true!

That said, I have seen people who have certain early signs only when they are pregnant. One woman I recently saw on the forum recently got BFP for #3, and she said she knew within the first few days because of the pinches in her uterus that she only had with the first 2 babies.

I'll stay tuned to see who gets "knocked up" form this group this cycle! Baby dust to you all!
:dust:

Findingkismet - that's crap! So sorry, fingers crossed for next month, I'll keep my eyes out for you on the boards. I think you're totally right about symptoms, I've made a real effort this month to NOT symptom spot, and I haven't had any (until shatteredness today, 3-4 days late). In previous months I've noticed all sorts of symptoms and convinced myself we'd got lucky. I put earlier on this thread I even googled "increased facial hair in early pregnancy' because I had one stray hair on my chin. I was totally obsessed!!

Fingers crossed for you bubbles! After having no symptoms at all I'm TOTALLY SHATTERED today, 3-4 days late on period now, another thread thinks I o'vd late, going to test tomorrow morning

I think it's possible.

What did you use to pinpoint it? x

Yay bubble!!

I am officially out. BFN again today at 14dpo, and no symptoms. I took my last progesterone last night so should get AF around tomorrow night.

I was really disappointed 11-12dpo, but then accepted it and I'm ready to move on to a new cycle.

DH and I decided to give it one last try naturally before doing IUI.

This time I know that no matter what symptoms I experience, it doesn't mean I'm pregnant until about 10-11dpo when I would start seeing implantation and then hcg symptoms. I had the same early signs this cycle as the cycle I was pregnant. Sorry to be such a downer, but it's true!

That said, I have seen people who have certain early signs only when they are pregnant. One woman I recently saw on the forum recently got BFP for #3, and she said she knew within the first few days because of the pinches in her uterus that she only had with the first 2 babies.

I'll stay tuned to see who gets "knocked up" form this group this cycle! Baby dust to you all!
:dust:

Sorry Hun :/

Fingers crossed for next cycle then :)

I totally agree with the last paragraph. I have never had these symptoms on previous ttc months. Only when I had ds and dd. I just knew this time. Just needed the bfp to prove it!! xx

Bubbles - tmi alert.... About a week after I thought I might have ovulated (based solely on lmp and usual 28 day cycle) I got some crystal clear jelly type CM, not stretchy though. I never get EWCM, but this is the closest I've ever been to what I imagine it is. I BD'd just in case, but was only home that one night so didn't get chance to do it much... If it is the case that I ovulated a week later than thought then AF should be due Tuesday, I'm going to test again at the weekend!!!!

Wbee i am so sorry hun. Hugs your way.
Bubble congrats on you're bfp!
Rdhd the waiting is just absolutely horrible isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->