• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Hmm, before I maximise the picture it looks like a definite two lines, but when you maximise it it's less easy to see? X

Hmm, before I maximise the picture it looks like a definite two lines, but when you maximise it it's less easy to see? X

I know, it's a weird one. I could see the colour but worried its line eye!!! x

Edit - and now it's practically invisible!!

Arggggghhhhhh just wasted my superdrug on diluted wee!!! BFN!! This is driving me mad!! x

Hello. everyone. good luck to all!
my period is due around the 25th. Its the first month that i have used Vitex and Clear blue digital OV. so i am hoping and praying as usual. every time i feel a bit queasy my heart flutters with excitement.. lol. i have felt sick in the mornings but i am putting it down to the very hot weather at the moment.......here's hoping! :) x

Did an ic with fmu this morning and Got a weird result. There wasn't actually a line but tere looked like the start of a line at one side- like a pink spot right at the edge so don't know if that means anything. Tried to take a photo but couldn't get it to show up. Don't know if it mean anything so not going to get my hopes up. Going to try and stop myself testing tomorrow and see if AF shows up on fri.

Hi Katie, you are a little behind us. good luck to you x

Trinity I had a weird result too! I added a pic. Let's hope it's the start of something for you and af doesn't show x

Hi ladies! I have something that may be comforting to those of you who are counting dpo based on your LH surge (when you got a positive OPK test).

You probably didn't ovulate until a day or two after the first positive test. It explains this in the directions that come with the test, but I think a lot of people don't read all the fine print.

For example, I test twice a day when I get close to ovulation: before work and after work. Here are my last two months.

7/1 - -
7/2 - +
7/3 + +
7/4 - - and ovulated on this day

5/30 - -
5/31 + +
6/1 + - and ovulated this day (night actually)
6/2 - -

So as you can see, if I get my first positive OPK in the pm, I ovulate 2 days later. If I get it in the am, I ovulate one day later.

So you may want to subtract one or two days from your dpo count, if you think this applies to you too. This can relieve some stress when it comes time for pregnancy tests. You can avoid testing a day or two too early.

P.S. my ovulation days are confirmed by charting my temps.

Oh and this might be obvious, but don't count the day you ovulated. If you ovulated on 7/4, then 7/5 is 1dpo.

Well now today I don't see a line on yesterday's test and no line has shown on today's that I see (only been a few minutes). Now I'm really thinking i made a fuss for nothing :(

ETA: OK I do see a line on yesterday's actually, but it looks so faint. More so than the day before (could an evap line muddle with that test?) but I still don't see anything on today's. Ugh. I'm so deflated because it should be undoubtedly darker today.

Bubbles I definitely see a line on that one!

Bubbles I see a line! Very faint but there is say!!!

Wbee - fingers crossed for you!!!

Findingkismet - thanks for this info, I really think I have an ovulation problem, as they have found cysts in the past but on a follow up scan they had gone. I need to start temping, as this is the only way to know. I did opk last month an never got a positive, but I was drinking LOTS of water, as I never get EWCM and was trying to increase it.

Trinity- hope this is good news! Test again in 2 days

Welcome new comers!!! Fingers crossed for us all!!!

Well I still have no symptoms, either of AF or BFP. I'm just normal! Period now 2/3 days late but bfn on pregnancy tests?!? Argh!!!

Well now today I don't see a line on yesterday's test and no line has shown on today's that I see (only been a few minutes). Now I'm really thinking i made a fuss for nothing :(

ETA: OK I do see a line on yesterday's actually, but it looks so faint. More so than the day before (could an evap line muddle with that test?) but I still don't see anything on today's. Ugh. I'm so deflated because it should be undoubtedly darker today.

Bubbles I definitely see a line on that one!

The same thing is happening to me! :wacko:

So glad I'm not the only one having this! I can't see the lines on mine either now! And they were there, clear as day As in the picture!

I hope we get a really big bfp soon, :thumbup: xx

Bubbles I see a line! Very faint but there is say!!!

Wbee - fingers crossed for you!!!

Findingkismet - thanks for this info, I really think I have an ovulation problem, as they have found cysts in the past but on a follow up scan they had gone. I need to start temping, as this is the only way to know. I did opk last month an never got a positive, but I was drinking LOTS of water, as I never get EWCM and was trying to increase it.

Trinity- hope this is good news! Test again in 2 days

Welcome new comers!!! Fingers crossed for us all!!!

Well I still have no symptoms, either of AF or BFP. I'm just normal! Period now 2/3 days late but bfn on pregnancy tests?!? Argh!!!

Arghhhh how frustrating for you :wacko:

Thanks, glad you see it too! It's gone now though :dohh: :growlmad: xx

Thanks bubbles. My cervix is high, closed, and firm this morning so I'm certain I'm not pregnant. I should find out relatively soon from the blood test, but I'm not expecting good news.

Thanks bubbles. My cervix is high, closed, and firm this morning so I'm certain I'm not pregnant. I should find out relatively soon from the blood test, but I'm not expecting good news.

:cry: I hope it is good news.

Where/how should it be? How do I check? xx

I can find mine easily when I squat. It feels like your nose when firm and like your lip when soft. It "shouldn't" be anything (it's very individual I've read, and you must do it every day at the same time to get a feel for how yours changes), but with pregnancy it seems to often be high/soft/closed which mine was for many days until today.

My breasts might be a bit sore today too? I have no idea if it's in my head (ie poking too hard lol). I'm assuming it was a super brief chemical. I'm still certain I WAS pregnant if I'm not now, there's no way I wasn't. Even if I get the news I'm expecting, I'll be OK. I have next month to try and getting down about it is not going to help anything at all. I just wish I hadn't seen a positive line at all.

I always see people mention it but just don't feel brave enough. I will have to try one day though!!

How are you all doing ladies? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->