* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Wbee that's fab news :)

Jelly, I don't see anything :( I would say it wouldn't affect it that much, sorry Hun :(

Mumto that's amazing! I'm so so so so pleased for you, such great news to read :hugs: hears to a hh 9 months for you :happydance:

Mom sorry af got you

Florida :wave: how are you doing?

Did I miss anyone? Oh finding? Did you have a scan today?

I tested and bfn so assume it was a dodgy test as suspected! xx

im ok still worried even though I saw bub 2 weeks ago. thinking of not going to see ob until im 12 weeks

Yay mumtodogs!! I am soooo happy for you.

Wbee, I am sooooo jealous about the insurance!!! Mine covers nothing fertility related at all. Now you're unstoppable!!

Hi to everyone ...

I had my progesterone checked today and it was over 36! So I'm reassured I had a strong ovulation and my progesterone level is sufficient to sustain a pregnancy. Basically it means there is still hope this cycle.

Other than that, I am just waiting as patiently as possible (ugh) and trying not to read into my bodily sensations. Just wait for the test. Just wait.

Glad progesterone looked good finding!! How long until you can test?

Bubbles sorry the BFP didn't come, has AF landed yet tho.

Florida, I understand your concerns, I'm sure all will be perfect.

Glad progesterone looked good finding!! How long until you can test?

Bubbles sorry the BFP didn't come, has AF landed yet tho.

Florida, I understand your concerns, I'm sure all will be perfect.

I have a blood test 10/7, but they said I can test at home on 10/5, which is 13dpiui. I'm trying to decide if I'll test a day earlier or not (12dpiui). What do you think?

Oh god don't ask me, I start testing from 7dpo sometimes, I'm far too patient!! Lol! I don't get bummed by BFN's at that stage tho, as I always believe you're in with a chance until AF comes. If you think it would be gutting to see a bfn then I'd advise against testing early. X

Hey ladies, where are you? Every time I go to B&B, the first thread I look for is my Sticking Together girls.

So maybe I'm logging on too much on the weekend since I'm not at work ... but seems like there is no action here at the moment.

I have nothing new to report except we haven't applied for financing yet in case we need IVF, and today we started reading about our options. Turns out it is not just financing, it's treatment packages and the pricing differs. We will call tomorrow when they are open to find out more so we can hopefully make a decision about which company to use and which plan to purchase.

:wave:

Mum, no af yet, going to just see how this plays put, although in the back of my mind I know there's very little chance! (Edit, just poas and it was neg)

Finding, great news, I agree with mum, I test too early, there's no harm really is there ;)

Florida, how are you doing :hugs:

xx

im ok. had a blowout fight with dh last night lol( what can I say the hormones are raging) and I finally told him how I feel and that I needed his support he's been working close to 60 hours a week. and he cried and told me he is scared too but he feels really good about the baby. so we are back in sync and I feel much better after getting it out. how is everyone feeling?

Sometimes it takes that doesn't it to make things 'better' glad you feel more settled now. When is your next apt?

I'm ok, still debating over taking a break until Decembers cycle (I know it sounds daft but since having dd, with schools, I'm glad she will be nearly 5 when she starts, It would be sad to send another when they were 'just' 4 so would need to be born after September and with my high risk and them csec'ing me at 37/8 wks etc it would mean an august baby. Silly, but just like to plan ahead for these things.

xx

I think it makes sense to wait. you have to plan ahead when you have other kids in the picture or they'll slip through the cracks and life will get crazy. and yes that talk just released the stress ive been feeling.my first apt is 10/14 ill be 10+6

im ok. had a blowout fight with dh last night lol( what can I say the hormones are raging) and I finally told him how I feel and that I needed his support he's been working close to 60 hours a week. and he cried and told me he is scared too but he feels really good about the baby. so we are back in sync and I feel much better after getting it out. how is everyone feeling?

Aw, those arguments can be painful but bring you back to love and understanding. You two sound sweet together. Glad you got it out and feel in sync again.

My 2WW seems like forever. I'm hoping work will help it go faster this week. Some good signs are high temps and my bbs feel a little funny. But I've had cycles where I had symptoms and they ended in BFN, so I'm holding back on any conclusions. No way to know for now.

Communication always bring out what 2 people need to be talked about. I am glad that it worked out between you two.

AF came on the 26 and it finally stopped today. I think af will be short now. I remember before BCP and while I was taking bcp, AF always lasted between 6-7 days, but more of 7 days. I just hope that AF will always be short. Can't wait to start over again. I am kind of anxious to conceive but I know it takes time. When I get to my TWW, I will not test until I am very late for AF.

thanks finding and mom!
finding I hpe it goes by quickly and yu get bfp!
mom short af is always a good thing isn't it lol
AFM Had a scan today! baby measuring perfect at 8 weeks2 days hb of 163! I think we have our rainbow!!! we made it past both previous mc!!!

Finding, your temps look really good! I would test on 11 DPO if I were you :D . I wish you so very much luck.

Bubbles, I think taking some time off would be a wonderful idea. After deciding to take this cycle off (or rather, NTNP sort of thing) I feel so much better. And it's like me an OH have reconnected and recaptured why we are working so hard to have a family. I hope you have a similar experience with putting it off :) .

Mum, I'm glad your little babe is looking well.

Florida, I'm glad you were able to get that stuff off your chest with your hubs. I'm sure it feels so much better now.

MomW, I'm sorry af came.

Am I forgetting anyone? If so, I am sorry. I'm doing well here. Nothing to report. I haven't heard from my docs re: the blood testing, so I am going to call and make an appt. I want to make sure I can get in before Oct. 22nd (the "official" date I can start medically trying) because my period should arrive around then and I want to get the ball rolling with clomid or whatever she might suggest. Since my doc is "only" and OBGYN specializing in fertility, I might go out and find an RE since I have the insurance coverage now. Though, currently we might wait on that until January because with our deductible, it would make a lot more sense (since there are only 3 months left and it would start over in January). This is the second cycle where I decided to not try and it feels really refreshing and I definitely needed it. It's also a HUGE stress relief that it's not my fault I'm not pregnant, that there are actual medical roadblocks. Some how that just makes it easier.

Thanks Florida and wbee :)

I agree wbee, it's easier to kow there is a problem, although saying that with the pcos I do feel more to blame, but with oh's genetic issue it evens it out iykwim!

Florida, great news about your scan

xx

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Florida!

I'm so happy for you and mumtodogs.

You give me hope!!

I feel like I have a fertilized egg that wants to implant. I just don't know if it will succeed.

Florida, I missed your post somehow. I'm SO SO happy for you!

Well, just got off the phone with the doctor. All the blood tests I had done to confirm/deny that I have PCOS came back normal. As in, it couldn't be more perfect. That honestly SUCKS. I have no idea what that really means, but I do not have PCOS just a bunch of cysts. And my official date to start medically trying is November 24th. I was a month off, which also sucks. So more waiting. Still taking this cycle off as I planned, but ugh. It might not be a big wrench, but darn it, another month feels SO far away. And a coworker of mine used to see my doc (and loved her) and said her insurance didn't cover her, which would be my work insurance. I really hope that isn't true. My insurance agent said that it covers all providers except through a certain hospital, which she is not through. I really hope my coworker is wrong because I love her very much and want to work with her.

So, once again, my body is a mystery. Perfectly normal in every way. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->