* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Sorry I've not been on here guys, just crazy busy!!

Wbee, that's crap re not finding anything, but that's one more thing crossed off, which means you're a step closer x

Finding, got everything crossed for you!

Anyone heard from Jelly?

Oh wbee how frustrating, good news for the no pcos but no wonder you are annoyed.

:wave: to you all

Well, for me, af was due yesterday/today, started getting what I thought was the start last night so put a pad on, and all I've had is weird spotting. Nothing on the pad just when I wipe. So weird! No idea what's going on there! (14 DPO today)

Morning everyone, sorry not been on in a while its month end so crazy busy as having to bring work home, plus developed a water infection so doing everything to ease that. At dr today so getting anti-b's for infection and will ask what I need to do re +ve & -ve tests I keep getting. Don't think I'm pregnant as they aren't getting darker like they should I think since Friday they have been proper negative. Bit annoying its all dragging out as husbandface is going away for a week on 21st and then back for two before going away again for 3. Although i did an opk For something else to pee on and it was positive on monday. It was a bit lighter tues and yesterday didn't bother to test as was going every 20 mins. Did one this morning though for kicks, have attached a pic of this mornings, did an ic too.

Hope everyone else is okay,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 9
Been to dr and she said to wait another two weeks and test again, if a weak positive will do tests and scan. She said more than likely its just the hormone taking its time but by my symptoms sounds like I should be back to normal soon.
Had lots of clear cm the last day or so, so to make sure we catch all chances will pounce on oh tonight, it is our anniversary so at least I have an excuse lol.
Hope you're all okay x

It's horrible being in limbo isn't it :/ really hope you get a clear outcome soon.

Good luck tonight ;)

Happy Anniversary, Jelly!

Bubble, hope you get BFP instead of AF.

Hi everyone else.:flower:

I couldn't resist, so tested today 11dpiui. Negative. It's still early though, so holding out hope. I just wish my bbs were sore or I had some ib. At this point I just don't know either way. It's killing me.

3 dpo. Trying not to hint about it. Been having cramping in my ovaries. :wacko:

Welcome, 5drops.

Hi everyone. DH and I had a huge fight tonight. I am beyond angry and so is he. So painful. Sometimes life seems so hard.

Got BFN yesterday and today. Trying to hold out hope for this cycle and in general. Feeling discouraged and sad.

Oh finding, sorry to hear you and DH have rowed! I think ttc can be such a stressful time, and you're nearly at an important date with testing. I hope you guys have made up. Please look after yourself!

When is it you test 'properly'?

Welcome 5drops!!

Bubbles did AF show yet?

Jelly, you have to wait another 2 weeks? I understand that it could be hormones, but I haven't heard of getting bfn after mc, then BFP, then back again!!

Wbee, how you getting on? I hope your insurance covers everything and the lady from work is mistaken!

Florida, how are you doing?

Sorry if I've missed anyone, I'm on my phone and it's 6am!!!

Oh finding, sorry to hear you and DH have rowed! I think ttc can be such a stressful time, and you're nearly at an important date with testing. I hope you guys have made up. Please look after yourself!

I have a blood test on Monday. But it's negative this morning, the day they told me to test at home.

We bd this am and had some pain after for a few hours and spotting about 5 hours later. It was light pink and just a few spots then pin sized drops now nothing. Midwife said it's more then likely because of bd. Still a little nervous

Thank you mum2dogs. To the other member I pray things gets better with you and your hubby.

Welcome 5drops!!

Bubbles did AF show yet?

Jelly, you have to wait another 2 weeks? I understand that it could be hormones, but I haven't heard of getting bfn after mc, then BFP, then back again!!

Wbee, how you getting on? I hope your insurance covers everything and the lady from work is mistaken!

Florida, how are you doing?

Sorry if I've missed anyone, I'm on my phone and it's 6am!!!

Finding, I've got my fingers crossed you get good news from the bloods. Sorry to hear you both have had a row but it will blow over, it's such a stressful time and can really take its toll. The last few weeks we've been doing the same. Mainly because its soo frustrating.

Florida, I hope you are okay. It does sound like just because of bd, and just irritated the cervix.

Welcome 5drops

Yep mum I have to wait even longer :/ I'm getting quite hacked off with this cycle tbh. Been feeling almost car sick the last few days and started having pains across my tummy, but we went out Saturday night to celebrate so got tipsy and rather adventurous iykwim so could be just cos of that. Still got darker bbs although more noticeable, but that might not even be a sign anymore. I found a new site called ovufriend and input all my data onto it for this cycle, it put me as 3dpo yesterday but this mornings temp cancelled that out. Cos I snore and get up so early it seems my weekday morning temps are all lower whereas cos I have a few hours lie in on a weekend it pushes them up. Think ill test again on Saturday and see what happens. It's really confusing getting a positive test the other week again after so many negatives. Unless it was a very convincing evap. But then I'm confused with my opk as got a positive weds/thurs last week and got another positive Friday and yesterday. Although yesterday's was darker than the first two. No sign of af coming though, at the moment I'm just hoping that shows up properly so at least I know everything is getting back to normal.

Anyways how are you mum?

UGH I'm so pissed at my body. Or my apps. Both my apps are saying I ovulated 3 days ago, on CD 13. That is UNHEARD of for me. And lately I've been ovulating on CD 16-21. I very much missed my window if this is true, which isn't the big deal. The biggest deal is now this screws up my fertility stuff. I was to start fertility treatments after Nov 24th, which was OK cuz my period was due around the 23rd.. well now it's due the 19th and that doesn't work at all.

I'm 99.9% sure my apps are wrong and are just saying I ovulated because of the "elevated" temps, which aren't really elevated I just had a super low temp on CD 12. My temp today was 97.18, which is a normal PRE ovulatory temp for me. I really hope my app is wrong. Any other month this would have been acceptable.

I'm going to dicard that temp and continue with OPKs (which are only starting to darken, plus ovarian pressure indicative of impending ovulation started today) and hope it's wrong.

had some more bleeding yesterday little one has no hb. we are crushed but now that we have had three maybe we will get some answers

Oh Florida, I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope you and your doctors can figure out some answers.

My apps were wrong. Ridiculously positive OPK just now with pretty dilute urine (been drinking at least a gallon per day). Hurrah! Sex yesterday, day before, and hopefully tonight (if hubs can stay up.. he works 7-3pm and I work 3-11pm). Tomorrow is CD 17, which I'm assuming I'll ovulate one.. which is 3 full days earlier than last cycle. I'm pretty sure I was screwing myself with those supplements.

Florida I'm so sorry to hear that!!! I thought you had already seen the heartbeat? My heart goes out to you.

Wbee, your apps are playing with your head!! Trust your opk's and your body, my app said on my last cycle I didn't ovulate but obviously I did!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->