* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Well that's half the recipe ok Florida! And you already have a child if I'm remembering right? So hopefully no big shocks there too, hope it's just a matter of time. X

Finding, how did the testing go?

Jelly, Hopefully you will have caught the bean!!! X

Well that's half the recipe ok Florida! And you already have a child if I'm remembering right? So hopefully no big shocks there too, hope it's just a matter of time. X

Finding, how did the testing go?

Jelly, Hopefully you will have caught the bean!!! X

The tests are negative. I had a breakdown at acupuncture today, silently sobbing. Blood test tomorrow, but it's almost certain I am not pregnant. Again.

Oh finding, I'm so sorry. Allow yourself the breakdOwns, we all need them. I really want sticky Bfp's for all you guys. X x cyber cuddle.

Oh finding I'm so sorry Hun. Massive hugs your way. Breakdowns are good sometimes. We need to release some of the things we go through

Afm the dr said its unlikely but has tested me for the standard 3billion things for rmc. I had genetics testing blood clotting testing lupus testing and she was going to a hysteroscopy of my uterus when I have af. I'm afraid I might have gotten pregnant because we haven't used condoms though we have only done it a few times.but she said no pregnancy before January and she thinks everything is fine just as soon as I get pregnant I more thank likely need progesterone

Oh finding I am so sorry for you guys, huge hugs

Florida glad your doctor is doing tests etc and trying their best to help. Also good if they think progesterone will help next time.

Think I'm about to ov tonight, did an opk and its the darkest line I've ever got. It was darker than the control line instantly but also had all manner of cramps and backache today. So is that a good sign?

Jelly sounds like you guys should bd tonight and tomorrow maybe the next day too!

Get your BD'ing on jelly, that sounds awesome!!! X

Didn't get to bd last night as hubster has been ill, got interrupted by monkey this morning so looks like we might not be able to cover it. Last time we dtd was Wednesday, he's feeling a bit better tonight so fx we get to. Hope you're all having a good weekend

Jelly, looks like you didn't ovulate yet? I hope you are able to catch it!

Mum, hows baby?

Florida, I hope you are able to get some answers.

Me, I'm just in the tww. Yay for that. I am 4 DPO right now, so no signs or symptoms to spot quite yet. Tom is super hopeful and excited for this cycle. Usually he's pretty blase about it, probably to save his own sanity. With my having taken the soy, I think both of us are just more hopeful than usual. He's convinced we'll have twins when I fall pregnant :laugh2: .

We didn't dtd all weekend as hubster was ill so looks like we've missed it, so pissed off.

Hope your tww goes quickly

Jelly I'm sorry did you guys sneak it in at all before because I've gotten regnant and we hadn't bd on a few days and today could still be a possibility too
Ever fx I hope you do and twins would be fun at least to watch you have them lol too much work for me lol
Well af is started up today so my first cycle post mc is here. On said no babies until January but we are free to start as soon as it's here and she will get me in right away to start progesterone which is what she believed the issue is. She is actually turning out to be an awesome dr

Well we did have sex but he didn't finish because felt too bad. So Wednesday was the last complete event, but then Thursday and Saturday was close but no cigar.
So don't think have much of a chance unless I ov'd Friday. Thursday/Friday I had crampy feelings. Then the last two days I've felt nauseous at times and had weird feelings so defo must have ov'd as only get these symptoms when counting dpo. My temps the few days before my strong +ve opk were out as took them after I had gotten up and been to the loo. Thought maybe it was better taking a temp than not at all. Think I'm going to wait until the end of next week and see if af turns up. If it doesn't during the week after I'll do a test. Just did my temp again now and it was 36.51 so still quite high which is a good sign I am in the dpo weeks. At least my cycle appears to be sorted this month unlike the messy last one.

That's fantastic you have the dr on side willing to help. January will be here in no time at all, so New Year's Day get at it lol. Giving your body a rest might just help things and by the sound of it you will probs be around ov time at new year :)

Florida, I'm so glad you found a wonderful doctor. I hope January ends up being your month! (it is a very good month, my birthday is the 8th ;) )

Jelly, I'm sorry this month doesn't seem to be it. Never know, though, you could get lucky :)

Today my temp is the highest it's been ever since I started charting in July. The previous high was 98.04, today it's 98.34. My normal LP high is 97.9. I'm taking this as a very good sign and I can't wait to see what tomorrow's temp is.

Wbee! Welcome back!!! I hope your high temp is a sign of awesome things to come!

Wbee your chart is looking fabulous, fx this is the one for you hun

Mum nice to see you, how are you doing?

My best friend told me today that's she's pregnant with number 2. She's due the end of may. Really happy for her and don't feel upset like I thought I would. Her little girl will be 3 in July so is lovely timing for them

Jelly that's really nice that you're happy for her, it can be really hard.

I'm ok thanks, just watching the days and weeks go by and trying not to worry too much!!

I hope you caught the bean, even if the timing wasn't fab you never know. X

Hello ladies! It has been a while since I have been on here but I stopped taking my temp for the rest of this month and probably next month too! I am 9dpo today. AF is due on the 20th. I think I am out this month since we only BD the day after ovulation.:growlmad: I was just so stressed out this month trying to get my foot in the door at an hospital. I just want to be working in the hospital. I hope that happens wihin 6 months. I currently just started working at my daughters school as an preschool aide. It's only 2 hrs a day but I guess something is better than nothing.

I feel horrible today since I am hoarse and I have a terrible cold. I kept coughing, sniffling, and everything else. I just hope my asthma don't bother me.

FX to the rest of you ladies!!!!

Today I have my last hcg test to be cleared for fertility treatments (need 6 months of negatives because of the molar pregnancy I had). Obviously I haven't taken the docs advice and have been trying each month since my loss. Today is 8 dpo and I'm really wondering if anything will show up. I broke down and took an hpt but it was negative. I'm excited to learn the blood test result, but I'm not going to be discouraged by a bfn at this point.

Only a few more days until I can test more accurately!

Yes don't be disheartened so early as 8dpo, fingers crossed you get that second line in a day or 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->