* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

You guys.. you guys.. YOU GUYS.

I dug out the hpt and there's a line. Very faint, but a pink line. Oh my word I might burst.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/wishingbarbie/20131115_122453_zps5f720333.jpg

It's way after the window, so I'm being very cautious but I can't help but get excited. Thoughts? (sorry for my grungy thumb!)

Omg..... I understand your reservations but I SOOOOOO hope this is something for you... What time is it there...? Fancy doing a SMU for us?!?

Well, the test was 5 hours old at the time of the picture and I've peed like 6 times since the test. I do have a frer test, but I did have an hcg blood draw at 11 am and should have the results very soon (it's 1.30pm here).

I would love to pee on the frer, but I feel like that would be a waste at this point.

How exciting, I too would be wary after the time but my fingers and toes are all crossed. Are you getting the results same day or do they tell you after the weekend?

I believe I'm 5dpo today, got sharpish pains right down low around cervix area. Hoping its a good sign but probably just everything gearing up for af.

I am being very cautious, but it's so hard not to feel excited too. I will get my results in the next few hours. I have to work at 3 so I plan to call the clinic just before then because they close at 4 (it's a bit after 1pm right now).

I hope those are positive signs for you :) .

Ooo not long to go then. Will probs still be up as children in need tonight so normally stay up late to watch all the funny later bits once the kids have gone to bed. If you need to chat I should be around as hubster away still. Best of luck!

Awe, thanks Jelly :)

I will try and post the results as soon as I can.

Negative blood test. Whomp whomp.

I don't believe it though, lol. I'll test again on Sunday, as was the original plan.

Aw that's pants, hope it is wrong and they maybe did the wrong type of blood test. Cos one shows as negative below a certain amount but could still be pregnant doesn't it?

Yeah but mine was a beta, so would give exact number. Negative is less than 3

Oh wbee, that's crap!!! I'd love for them to be wrong for you, or too early. X

I have read about some people getting positive urine tests with a negative blood. I just feel it in my gut, you know? Which, if I'm wrong I will surely feel silly. My gut is also never wrong. Time is crawling

Hopefully the bloods were just taken too soon and your gut is right. It hardly ever is wrong I've found.

Mum, halfway til your next scan. You getting excited? Feeling any flutters yet?

Interestingly the last two days I've had weird af type cramps, a few lightning type ones last night very low down and a bit of very light pink spotting earlier this afternoon. Had that burny feeling in the back of my throat (like reflux) before tea which I got last time but could be a fluke as hadnt eaten much today beforehand.
I know I said I wouldn't look into things as thought we had missed it with only properly dtd the once 3/4 days before ov but I'm starting to maybe think there is. Please tell me off if I'm being silly, with hubster away for a few weeks I've all this time to think about it.

I hope all of us get pregnant before next month! It is really frustrating that we think we might be pregnant and turns out that we are wrong. I am trying not to think about it too much, even though it is very hard.

I am 12dpo today but I started spotting yesterday. I think that AF is on her nasty way since AF is due on the 20th.:cry: I know that I missed the egg since I BD the day after ovulation. :growlmad:

FX for you ladies!!!!:hugs:

Wbee, I really hope your gut is right, sometimes I think you just know more than any test can tell.

Jelly, symptom spot as much as you like with us!!! It all sounds promising, and you're going to be hopeful anyway so may as well symptom spot !

Momwife - it's horrible waiting for each month, you never know, you still might have caught that egg

I have a total of 3 tests with lines after the allotted time. Ugh. In the almost 3 years that I've been using tests, I use the same brand and have never seen one evap line ever. Now 3 possible ones? I'm so frustrated.

I bought a frer and will use it in 3 hours (if I manage to not drink) or in the morning.

Hope you get your longed for line, does sound promising and your chart is still looking good.
Hopefully they aren't evaps from earlier

Well AF showed up for me.:growlmad::growlmad: Well here goes to next month. FX for the rest of you ladies. Will chat tomorrow ladies to see how everyone else is doing so far.:hugs:

Sorry af got ya, MW.

I'm 95% sure I'm not pregnant after this morning's bfn. I'm feeling quite hopeless at this point and have been crying all morning.

oh wbee, so sorry.. big cuddles.. I wish there was a magic wand to give everyone here their BFP's.

Do you start with the rounds of fertility treatment next month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->