* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

I'll be trying clomid. If that doesn't work then I'm out of luck. I can't afford the more aggressive approaches. Clomid isn't much different than soy so I'm not holding much hope.

Huge hugs wbee, really hope if it isn't it this time the clomid works for you. Your temps are still up though so maybe just taking longer to show on the tests.

im glad to see the positive things that are floating about. I have received most of my test back all negative. I had clotting and genetic ,lupus, and the other standards I guess. they want to do a hysteroscopy they said I would have to wait a month for that. I just kind of wondered if I would be wrong to go ahead and try. I am supposed to be waiting one more cycle and then trying.

I'll be trying clomid. If that doesn't work then I'm out of luck. I can't afford the more aggressive approaches. Clomid isn't much different than soy so I'm not holding much hope.

is there any type of assistance available to help?
sorry to everyone af got:hugs::hugs:

Glad your tests came back -ve Florida, bit obviously not good you don't know what it is.

I've given in and ordered some ic's. they should hopefully be here tomorrow. Working from home aswell tomorrow and Friday unless we get more snow for Thursday.

Florida, glad those tests came back negative! I was told to wait 6 months but I chose not to. Obv I'm not a doc and would not advise going against doc's orders. I doubt there's assistance in my state unfortunately.

Temp down today, right on schedule. Fully expecting af between today and Thursday. Currently waiting at my doc's. Hope they give me clomid, since this is not my normal doc

I'm sorry wbee. I've seen people writing about grants and such. Could you maybe save up? I really hope it will happen for you.

Thanks for the support ladies. I am glad they are all good but it makes me feel kind of lost

I have the clomid. I will pick it up as soon as I start bleeding (wouldn't want to waste money in the off chance I don't). Doc wants me to take it days 3-7 and is starting at lowest dose (50mg). Hopefully I don't have a lot of side effects and hopefully it works! I'd find out for Christmas

Glad they've given you clomid, fx it works. Hurry up af so you can get on with taking it.

I'm feeling freezing cold the last two days and run down. Not a good sign, plus temp dropped this morning a bit. Just want these tests to arrive to put me out of my misery. Scoured the house to see if there was a rogue ic or opk, no such luck :(

Jelly I've got some here I could send 1st class if they don't arrive tomorrow! nothing worse than waiting to find out.

Florida, I can understand your lost feeling, I hope you get your rainbow soon

Wbee, I hope you don't have to start that clomid in the first place! A Christmas BFP would be magic!!

Thanks for the offer mum but if they aren't here tomorrow they should defo be on Thursday. Suppose the longer I wait the better the result so can only be a good thing.the strange cramp feelings have increased a bit but aren't painful, just weird. I'm sure they are similar to last time but not yet looked through all my whinings from after the mc to see what I was getting then too. How is bump doing?

Going along nicely I think at the moment thanks!

Yeah I suppose the longer you leave it the more definite the answer. X

Mum thanks and I hope so
Wbee fx it does the trick
Jelly don't you hate that wait? Lol I'd beat the carrier to the box daily lol

Ladies do you mind if I join in?? Iv estimated AF due the 25th

Welcome along, how are you doing? Feeling positive this month?

I have everything crossed this month, been having a few squiffy cycles so I'm a little all over the show at the moment, currently 8 days late but I'm tracking my bbt so I know I ovulated two wks late how is everyone else getting on??

Still no ic's!! They better come tomorrow, luckily working from home so will be in as soon as they arrive. Should I keep an fmu or smu sample to test as post doesn't come til lunchtime, or is that just gross?

Sorry to hear you've had weird cycles, i can sympathise with that my last one after the mmc was awful so hoping that this one is back to normal.
So are you 8dpo? Any good signs so far?

All test are now in and they are negative. Hysteroscopy is scheduled for for the 18th of next month. I am afraid of the results but I'm glad to be getting results

Well, today my period is due and my cervix is closed up tight as can be. My temp went down the smallest amount today, but it's still pretty high for this point in my cycle. Possible signs: vivid dreams past two nights, constipation (highly unusual this close to my period), forgetful and clumsy, achy joints (just noticed my knees hurt and this symptom has only happened with previous pregnancy), headache since yesterday morning (I've had like 5 in my life, I am not dehydrated or sick), sore and swollen boobs (!! this hasn't happened since before and during the pregnancy), ridiculous irritability yesterday (could be normal).

Normally I would find some blood tinged CM by my medium-open cervix, but nothing at all. I didn't take a test today because I figured I wouldn't need to. Now I'm very much regretting that! If my urine is dark enough in 2 hours I will test then. The end of the tww is always the worst. Would be pretty awesome to end up pregnant right when I have a clomid script to fill :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->