• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Jelly, it's not that gross, especially if it has a lid. I would do it in a similar situation

Fingers xd wbee all sounds positive xxx

Jellytots gggrrr for the lack of ic, hope they come tomorrow deffo save fmu

Based on my bbt I think I ovulated CD29, today is CD 37. Had a MC in June and it all went Pete tong after that :( so today is 8DPO by my reckoning.

Nothing as yet but then the month I got :bfp: with my DD I had zero signs

Wbee that's sounding promising. You testing this morning?

Lintu sorry to hear you had a mc too. Frustrating isn't it.

I'm feeling pretty pants today. Woke up feeling sick but haven't been yet. Managed a mug of tea and some of those breakfast biscuits. Glad I'm not in the office as having to keep dashing to the loo. Last time I got a bfp was the week after feeling ill so maybe it's a sign. Either that or I didn't cook my tea properly yesterday

Af is here, three days early. If I stay on same length of cycle next month af is due Boxing Day

Lin, I hope this turns out to be your month! I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

Mine too jelly. I'm set to ovulate Dec 6-9, when is boxing day?

I'm also starting clomid tomorrow, days 3-7 (af came yesterday evening). I'm excited but nervous for the side effects and the end result. Did I mention my doc told me the risk of twins is actually 15% and triplets is 3%? I'm really excited since 15% is quite a bit more than 10%! Oh how I'd love twins.

Aww pants sorry guys xx I'm on CD 39 :( hate long cycle's BC back to Dr Thursday, figure I will need to go one way or another! Two weeks Wednesday from when I think ovulation was and my temp still up, fingers xd.

lintu, sorry about your loss. FX that you receive a BFP soon!!

I am on CD7 I am glad that AF finally stoppped. I will make sure I BD every other day or everyday. Today is my birthday!!! Yay!!!! I will have a few drinks tonight. DH get off work at 10:30. Well at least the kids will be sleep around that time. DH said that he have something planned for me next week.

Sometimes, I feel like I am going wacko since I want a baby so much!!! I hope I can get pregnant soon.

Will chat later ladies!:hugs::flower:

So glad this thread is still going with you lovely ladies. Sorry i dont get a chance to get on much anymore :(

Still no BFP for me though, im not sure if ive O'd this month yet as opk doesnt seem to be getting darker and im cd20!!!

Its max's 4th birthday today, so been a strange day :( so no DTD tonight :/

Hope you are all doing ok xxx

Wbee Boxing Day is 26th December, think ill do a test Christmas Eve night to see if I get a nice line to wrap up for hubby. Although will see when I ov as depends on that being on time. I've decided I'm not going to temp this cycle to give myself a bit of break from the pressure of it all. We've got quite a busy month of xmas dinners and balls so will be altered by dodgy times all over the place anyways. Just going to relax and see what happens and dtd as much as we can. I've got my ic's to take with me to the in-laws at Xmas so at least have something to keep me sane.

Hope your ok bubble, big hugs x

Happy birthday momwife, hope you had a lovely day

No clue what going on with me :( my cervix is high, my temp still up but iv started with pinkish discharge CD41 fingers xd they can get to the bottom of what's going on with my cycles

I'm on cd 15 lots of cm and pain over left side which has never happen to me before. I guess I'm gearing up for ovulation sad part is I can't have that procedure and 18th next month

Hi all, good to see so much action here. :dust:

We had to cancel first IVF due to financing. Re-scheduled for February. So today is the last day of birth control pills (14 days), and then we will do a natural cycle. Can hardy remember the last time I didn't take clomid and hcg! The only thing we might use is progesterone ... will probably do a mid-luteal check and see if it's necessary.

Wouldn't it be ironic if we got pregnant on our own? Actually, the only time I ever got a BFP we did it alone (with progesterone), so it's definitely possible. I just hope I have a normal period and ovulation.

I think I just got my :bfp: faint but deffo there

yeah!!!! congrats happy and healthy 9 months to you lintu!
afm im thinking of foregoing the hysteroscopy and just seeing what happens natural. everything so far is completely normal. im just going to let God do his work

Wbee, I hope clomid works for you! Id love some Christmas Bfp's on here!!

Mom wife, happy birthday! Hope you do something nice this week!!

Jelly, a Christmas BFP would be amazing! My birthday is boxing day so I'll be thinking of you!

Bubbles, cyber cuddles for max's birthday. X x.

Florida, can you not try for a natural cycle? Or are you still having to wait?

Finding, so sorry you had to postpone IVF, fingers crossed for a natural one for you. I got my first BFP in a month we decided to take a break! This one in a month we were meant to be avoiding getting pregnant. Our bodies do crazy things!

Lintu! Welcome and congrats!! I hope it's a sticky bean for you.

Sorry to anyone I've missed, I'm on my phone!!

Nothing to report at my end! Everything looks normal, and if I could just relax and start to realize how lucky I am I would be pleased!! My mum has offered to pay £50 for a private scan at the weekend as she's worried I'm refusing to let myself bond or get excited. She's hoping a scan will help me relax. I don't know why I'm not letting myself get into this so longed for pregnany! I know I'm soooo lucky, and it's everything I've wanted. Think I'm worried it might be taken away. Maybe I'll chill once I can feel movement.

Congrats, lintu :)

Mum, I hope that scan will help you! I totally understand your feelings, though. I will be feeling the same once I finally conceive.

Good luck finding and florida.

Nothing going on here. Had a dream about a positive hpt last night (was strange. I peed in the box and put it in the fridge. Took it out later and it was positive when I opened the package, lol) so hoping it's a good omen. My temps are super strange this month. Maybe my BBT is broken? My temps have never been this stable before. Maybe it's just the clomid. Who knows. I'm so hoping for a Christmas miracle, since we'd find out around the 21st. I can't wait!

Just popping in to say hi! Busy holiday weekend, and back to work this morning. Good to hear what is going on with you all, and looking forward to updates as usual.

AFM I am finishing up AF after going off the pre-IVF birth control pills (IVF postponed until Feb). Looking forward to a natural cycle! Still charting of course ... it would make me crazy not to.

Hi ladies!! Just checking on.
Mum don't feel bad that's a natural feeling after all you've gone through to have your miracle. Are you going to find out that sex at the 20 week scan? That will make it real lol
Wbee I love Bfp dreams they are usually leading up to one!!
Finding sometimes relaxed and natural is the way to go I hope this it!!

Hey guys, been away longer than expected I've been ill (lost half a stone so don't mind too much) then wee one has been ill since Friday so been rather busy with husbandface away on his course. He came back at the weekend so normalness can resume hopefully although monkey is still quite ill.

Good luck to those going natural this cycle (sorry on phone and can't scroll back and forth easily)

Mum hope this scan does reassure you everything is going to be okay. I think I understand as going to be difficult for me the next time I manage to fall again.

Congrats lintu! How's it going?

Wbee I love Bfp dreams they are usually leading up to one!!
I hope so! The fact that my work schedule is perfect for BDing this week is another good omen from the universe (normally my schedule makes it really hard). I really, really hope so!

Jelly, I'm sorry you have been sick :( .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->