* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Started af Saturday thankfully. Were ntnp as usual we do increase bd around od but there is usually no need we are pretty frisky lol. I knowi didn't need one but it's been 3 months since my last mc and we are coming up in my wedding anniversary our first actually and we found out w were pregnant two days later with our 2 mc so it's s little sad that I date is within a week of that. But I refuse to stress so woosah! I hope everyone else is well

Hi ladies, I'll be out of touch for awhile - going on vacation and then hosting guests on top of returning work. Just wanted to say hi and tell you I'm following you to see how everyone is doing. I'm super excited for mumtodogs ... you are our success story!

We have been prepping for IVF starting in about two weeks. So much work! Paperwork, more meds, pharmacy comparing, more testing (blood, uterus, semen), money wrangling ... I'm exhausted. I guess if I didn't work full time it would be more manageable. You know how it is. We took out a loan, and if the first stim doesn't work, we're completely wiped out. Can't borrow any more. Our first monthly payment is already due ... ouch. Our chances of success aren't good (For my age, 16% of attempted IVF cycles resulted in live birth -- per latest stats for my clinic), but we have to try.

Finding, I've got everything crossed for you that this works first time for you. Somebody has to be in that 16%, I just really hope and wish it's you.

Hello and cuddles to all my ttc ladies! X

Just wanted to pop in and say that I got my bfp today at 11 dpo. hcG was only at 10, but I'm not worried at all. I feel pinching and burning. they are having me come back monday just to make sure the numbers look good.

Wbee I'm so over the moon for you, keep us updated.! Hope you have the most boring 8 months.

I'm now cd14 and had decided to not ttc until April but I think I'm about to ov as watery cm has appeared and we've been ntnp. Will just see what happens and keep in training for my half marathon.

Hope everyone else is okay x

Thank you so much. I am over the moon myself!

When is your Marathon?

It's 7th September, but it's a bit if a running joke that every time I get a place I get pregnant so here's hoping its true again and I get a sticky one !

wbee!!!!! omg hon im so happy for you! you now have to have the most boring and safe pregnancy known to man kind please and thank you lol. I really am happy for you keep us updated.

Wbee thats amazing news! I'm so happy for you! H&h 9 months!!!! X

Wbee yay!!! Congrats!!! I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!!

Great! Had a bit of a scare cuz yesterday a nurse told me my hcg was too low before my doc had reviewed. The rate of increase was perfect and my doc confirmed that there was nothing to worry about when I spoke with the clinic today.

I have a scan Feb 6th when I'm 6.4 weeks. It's early cuz the previous molar pregnancy. I already left my fertility doc and will meet my midwife at that scan. I'm very excited!

I'm so over the moon that this is happening for you. We'll finally get to be Mums. I just feel like people who get to experience it are so lucky!

Yaaaaaaaaay wbee!! I love coming back to such good news! Hopefully we all get our good news soon.

I'm in the middle of IVF! Taking my nightly injections (menopur and gonal-f) for a few nights now. It's a relief to be finally doing it. It's paid for and all the meds are in my house and we're actually doing it.

Good luck finding! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you. X

AHHH! Florida! That's awesome! What dpo are you? I just had this feeling for you this month, I really did. Looks like my bfp!

I'm part of this little group in pregnancy after loss with october due dates.. I'm assuming you'd be due in october? You should join us :)

I'm only 10dpo I have to get labs tomorrow. I will join I'm due oct 11. I am in shock but I prayed about it and here we are!

Oh Florida that's fantastic!! How amazing for you! X

Wbee, I've been looking for you elsewhere on the forum to see how you're getting on.... I'll be able to stalk you now! Mwwwhhaaaahhhhaaaaa (evil laugh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->