• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Hi all I'm due AF 21st July n am 8dpo, was sure this month was a no go, then dpo 6 n 7 had proper queasiness, got my hopes up a little but today nothing so who knows. My heart says I'm out but it's only my first month so we will see. Good luck to all!!! Xx

Welcome :wave:

I faintly see a line

:wave: hoe are you doing today?

The body reacts right away when an egg is fertilized. Not everyone is sensitive to the earliest changes in the body, but some people are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_pregnancy_factor

"In humans, modern pregnancy tests detect human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). hCG is not present until after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization.[25] In contrast, EPF is present within hours of fertilization. While several other pre-implantation signals have been identified, EPF is believed to be the earliest possible marker of pregnancy.[8][26] The accuracy of EPF as a pregnancy test in humans has been found to be high by several studies.[27]"

And here is another link to a scientific text that mentions many chemical changes in the body prior to implantation:
https://www.embryology.ch/anglais/gnidation/molecul01.html

Thanks for that :thumbup: I forgot about looking :dohh: x

Someone asked if I'm TTC because of the condom useage, and the answer is no. But I wouldn't be sad to be having another baby. :)

:wave: it was me :)

Ah I see, so it this a one off visit to ttc on bnb? Symptoms sound good, I hope it's all good signs x

Bubbles, I can't see you picture, I'm on my phone, will look on the laptop when I get home. I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

Glad everything is going good for you.

I think I just got a feint bfp on an ic at 10dpo off to town later to get some superdrug tests :)

Xx

I don't feel pregnant anymore, even though I'm on progesterone suppositories.

I guess implantation failed. Or maybe the major symptoms I had were not from a fertilized egg, but from all the hormones in my body from last month's chemical pregnancy and the extra progesterone I keep putting in it.

I'll keep testing a few more days, and I know it's still early to call it, but if I had to guess, I think I'm out.

I don't feel pregnant anymore, even though I'm on progesterone suppositories.

I guess implantation failed. Or maybe the major symptoms I had were not from a fertilized egg, but from all the hormones in my body from last month's chemical pregnancy and the extra progesterone I keep putting in it.

I'll keep testing a few more days, and I know it's still early to call it, but if I had to guess, I think I'm out.

:hugs: I hope it's just too early for you :hugs:

I still have aches boobs and tired, increased cm etc, I feel pregnant, ic's I'm 'sure' I can see something on them but just did a superdrug test with afternoon urine, and was about to type that its a bfn, but just looked again and wondering if I can see something. I'm hoping so much this isn't another chemical or failed implantation. Why do my boobs Hurt so much though? I've never had them ache like this. :thumbup:

Anyway. Still only 10dpo and I guess that's classed as too early to tell xx

Findingkismet: your not it until af arrives, don't count yourself it
Bubble: I'm ok. Still having headaches, some cramping, lots of cm, and sore side boobs. Waiting until Tuesday to test so we will see. How is your wait?

Bubble: I'm ok. Still having headaches, some cramping, lots of cm, and sore side boobs. Waiting until Tuesday to test so we will see. How is your wait?

Annoyingly :wacko: :dohh::growlmad:

I have all the signs I've had when pregnant before, I know it's very early still but frustrated I'm just getting shadows! Hope so much it's not a failed implant or chemical again :cry: can't believe you have managed to wait :blush: xx

Hi im due on the 19th of july hoping its a bfp good luck to you all and baby dust hoping we all get bfp

Bubble it's really hard. Especially because i have test at home. Keep holding on i think you are going to get good news.
Amob: welcome and good luck

Findingkismet: No ones out until AF sings (in a horrible out of tune voice I imagine)!

Hope everyone's ok. I'm thinking I might test when I get home from work but not sure. Am feeling really tired and not sure if its the weather or something else. Have been feeling a bit icky in my belly but again could be the heat. Have slightly tender boobs but only if I prod them. I've never really had any AF symptoms ever (I imagine a million girls wanting to punch me out of jealousy lol) but it means I don't really know what achy boobs and cramps that are also associated with pregnancy are supposed to feel like. I don't know if my boobs usually hurt if I prob them as its not something I've ever really had to do before but I've noticed if oh gives me a tight hug they've been hurtin a bit- does that count?

Hey All.. I am 12 dpo today. Having some light pinkish spotting since 8 DPO. Couldn't resist and took an early response HPT.. BFN :( Hope it was too early to test.

Hi ladies, back on this after a couple years out after having DD. this is our 2nd month trying after coming off pill at end of April- AF due on 22nd so keeping fingers and toes crossed!

Good luck to everyone!

Today I had another faint line, slightly darker than yesterday but barely. Still didn't show in the ten minute window, but as far as I'm concerned I'm pregnant, just waiting to make sure it's not a chemical.

I don't have a lot of symptoms right now (12 DPO) except for horrible irritability (my poor SO) and I can feel that something is going on in there. Oh and I've been having some low back pain and strangely my sciatic nerve is really giving me trouble (haven't had problems with it for about a year now, has bothered me for a couple years prior).

Really hoping my bean sticks.

Reading everyone's symptoms sounds promising. I think this thread will be full of BFPs!

Well period is due the 20/21st and I'm 14 dpo? My symptoms have pretty much gone down a lot today, started having to pee a lot yesterday and now feel I have a bladder infection. Took a hpt yesterday and was negative =[
Still feel pretty queasy through the day and now haven't been able to sleep very much, I know with my first pregnancy I would wake up super early and couldn't sleep any longer then always pass out early at night.
Got a little dizzy today, I for sure thought my period would come today since I was cramping more than normal this morning but then by 9ish all cramping had disappeared and I have felt normal all day minus being queasy. Ive pretty much lost hope that I've conceived =[

Congrats and fingers crossed to you all for positives!

Called my doc and they want me in asap for blood work so I'm going in tomorrow. I'll have an official answer by the time I leave for work. So excited!

aspiring: until af starts don't count yourself out yet
wbee: update us!! congrats again
Rdhd: when I got a bfp I had absolutely no symptoms. the day before was my wedding and I had a little champagne danced and had a crazy time. don't count yourself out
flissfloss:fxd good luck hun

Evening ladies :)

Went to the beach with dd this evening as a treat and she had a lovely time. She loved being able to stay up late and the adventure :cloud9:

There's some positive symptoms going on on this thread!! :happydance:

Wbee I can't believe you will know tomorrow!! Please update ASAP!! Fingers crossed for you xx

My boobs really ache! Really ache. Never had this before. They look funny too! Didn't have dinner tonight before we went out as we were grabbing something on the way home and when we got there I felt really dizzy and weird. Ate on the way home just now (late I know lol) and have got awful wind type pains and heartburn!!

Anyone else with boobs that feel really bruised?? I had them burn/tingle with ds1&dd1 but not like this.

Still got the cm too. Just need this bfp to hurry up!!!

xx

Bubbles I know with my 1st pregnancy I'd never felt anything like the ache in my boobs, it was the reason I took a test!

There are so many Bfp's or hints at ones on this thread, I'm loving it!

Well AF was due for me yesterday / today (28/29 day cycle) and she hasn't shown her ugly face, but my tests are bfn? Loosing hope fast!!!

When you take progesterone, you don't get AF until you stop taking it. So you keep testing until you're sure you're not pregnant. Then you stop taking the progesterone and you get AF a couple of days later when it's out of your system.

It's scary because you feel like you're pulling the plug. Typically you test 14dpo and stop progesterone if BFN, but I'm going to keep going until 15dpo just to be sure.

Anyone else taken progesterone?

Bubbles I know with my 1st pregnancy I'd never felt anything like the ache in my boobs, it was the reason I took a test!

There are so many Bfp's or hints at ones on this thread, I'm loving it!

Well AF was due for me yesterday / today (28/29 day cycle) and she hasn't shown her ugly face, but my tests are bfn? Loosing hope fast!!!

:wave: oh I so hope she doesn't arrive and we see a nice BFP instead :) xx how you feeling?

It's just not like the usual I've had before which is weird and I've never had them hurt like this from about 5dpo in the tww.

I agree, this is a really lucky thread. I hope we get some more :)

I got another weird ic. Going to do another superdrug with smu.

Still got my boob pain and mild cramps, not exaggerating but my areoles are MASSIVE, always feel queasy after eating, you know where you get gurgly air bubbles Coming up? xx

So another dpo along... How are we all doing? xx

Anyone else taken progesterone?

No I haven't sorry I can't help but what you are saying is what I've heard x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back