Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hey all, I did not test on Saturday. Had family over and was unable to. I will be testing tomorrow morning but I do not feel confident it will be a BFP. Will let you all know in the morning.

Congrats to Omi!!

Well ladies looks like I will be moving onto the October thread with some of you. Apperently the test I posted is an error, funny how it's not in the instructions of it being a posibility though. The clock should not be in the display window when it turns positive. I decided to use the rest of my Pregnancy tests this morning just for the hell and SURPRISE! there all F***ing negative. I'm so hear broken, I even had my hubby read me the results while i was folding laundry expecting a negative, but no he was super excited cause it said YES+, I haven't even broken the news to him yet cause i am so hurt and embarassed. I have this lovely dark CM now which leads me to believe that B***H AF will show her face by tonight. I'm so angry and hurt! First Response will be hearing from me Monday Morning and i have NOTHING nice to say. I will be praying and keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you testing.
:hug:
Mookerr

AWW MOOKER!!! :hugs2: Yea.. i'd be so pissed too!! Man.. I was looking back at what all I missed this weekend.. and now I'm angry for you!!! Over the past couple of years I've had that happen to me 3 times.. all with digital tests!. Pregnant.. when I'm not.. how are you supposed to trust them when they're wrong!!!!!

I don't have time to look back through everything right now to see if there's any weekend BFP's. we drank a little bit too much last night at the lake, to grill out for my mom-in-laws birthday steak dinner.. we all ended up eating junk .. so I'm off to go have her birthday dinner now.. will be back on this evening to catch up.

HUGS AND LOVES TO ALL!!!

Hi ladies, just saying hello. I'm going to practice patience, and try to not stress about anything. Its becoming nerve wrecking..

Well ladies AF showed up rite on time so I am definitely moving in to next month. No worries tho this was just my first time ttc. Although it would have been nice to get it on the first try.

Heres to next month testing :winkwink:

So since the thread name has changed its safe to assume that we are gonna continue on this thread for next month.

Sorry that the nasty witch got you glamstart Im right there with you hun getting ready for.next month. My cheapie opks arrived this.morning as did my preseed so ready.to get busy so to speak! :)

I am assuming name change means we stay put! Hope so easier that way! :)

Well I got the "BFN" this morning and of course right after that the witch arrived. Two days ahead of schedule. October here we come!!!

Sorry about the big bad witch R22 she came early for me too!

Does anyone know with the internet cheapies opk's how you know when to start ie is it best for both lines to be as dark as eachother?

AF should come today - although it's been known to show up a week late sometimes. I didn't test this morning - I will tomorrow am again if AF hasn't reared her ugly head by tonight. Most of my symptoms seem to have calmed down - the stomach cramping is almost gone, lower back pain much better. I'm not sure what's going on anymore but I'm getting really frustrated with things. :(

What exactly is preseed and what does it do? I see so many of you talking about it.

As far as i know ( with my very limited knowledge of these things) it is simply a sperm friendly lubricant that can be used externally and internally using a syringe. Most lubricants can harm the sperm but this one just helps them along their merry way so to speak!

I'm sorry the bitchy witchy bitch-face got you Glam and R22! I think she's gearing up to get me too - I'm having dull but light AF cramps this morning :( but I'm glad you'll all be here with me next cycle (of course I would prefer you all had BFP's instead but you know what I mean LOL)

FX she stays away for you JanRebecca and Jeslyn!!

Who else is still in the game this cycle?

I'm still in at the mo. af due on Thursday so we'll see

FX'ed crossed for you, We need some more BFPS in this group. I order myself some fertilaid & fertilaid increased cm + pre seed, see if that helps any. Have any of you in here tried that stuff? I asked a question about it in the the first trimester group and it started shit between other users and there beliefs lol, so I'm going to stick in my own thread where I don't have to worry about pissing people off as much lol.

FX'ed crossed for you, We need some more BFPS in this group. I order myself some fertilaid & fertilaid increased cm + pre seed, see if that helps any. Have any of you in here tried that stuff? I asked a question about it in the the first trimester group and it started shit between other users and there beliefs lol, so I'm going to stick in my own thread where I don't have to worry about pissing people off as much lol.

I haven't used it and don't really know much about it but LMAO @you causing trouble in another thread! Stay here where it's safe Mooker :tease:

Were all in this together ladies! its so nice to have all of you in this journey

What exactly is fertilaid mookerr? I've ordered some concieve plus lube..which supports the little spermies and helps them on there way too. Has any one heard of it or used it?
It was slightly cheaper than preeseed so its the only reason I've bought it lol.
Jeez Louise...ttc does get expensive doesn't it? I cant afford to carry on with the expensive supplements, digi opks and sperm friendly lube every cycle its getting too much lol.
How does everyone manage?
I can afford it I just resent spending the money every month lol
That nasty bitchy witch (as U put it RAF haha) has gone today so we R back to trying tonight :)
I am looking forward to this half of the cycle but that dreaded 2ww scares the hell outta me!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->