Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

So things are super weird. I was expecting AF a.m so i didnt even think to collect my FMU however when i wiped....TMI WARNING.... I was greeted with dark dark brown CM/blood(??) I've never had this before. Could this be implantation?? To make matters worse my doctor has not called me back so I can't do a blood test yet. I'm trying to hold my pee at work for 4 hours so that I can sneak off and POAS. My cramps that I had on Saturday and Sunday have gone away. ARRRRGH!!!!

I think AF is on it's way - sooooooo depressed this afternoon. I so thought this was 'our' month . UGH! I want work to be over so I can go home and have a good cry. :nope:

I dont no Cassie it could be..how many dpo are you? As I thi k implantation can occur anywhere between 6 and 12dpo, 9 being about average. If its nit full flow then maybe it is? Try and POAS and let us no!
Fingers crossed for you hun!
Oh Jan U can have a good cry on our cyber shoulders! I no its crappy its exactly how I felt on Friday and everyone else who's had a visit from nasty AF this cycle no doubt so we are all with you. Its still not over til she shows tho so FX for you also sweet! X

I dont no Cassie it could be..how many dpo are you? As I thi k implantation can occur anywhere between 6 and 12dpo, 9 being about average. If its nit full flow then maybe it is? Try and POAS and let us no!
Oh Jan U can have a good cry on our cyber shoulders! I no its crappy its exactly how I felt on Friday and everyone else who's had a visit from nasty AF this cycle no doubt so we are all with you. Its still not over til she shows tho so FX for you also sweet! X

Today I am 12 DPO...I took my trigger shout on september 10th CD13 @ 9:00pm and had my IUI on CD14. I think I either ovulated late CD14 or early CD 15. I have one more hour before I can POAS.

I really want an excuse for this extra 10lbs I've accumulated! LOL

Today I am 12 DPO...I took my trigger shout on september 10th CD13 @ 9:00pm and had my IUI on CD14. I think I either ovulated late CD14 or early CD 15. I have one more hour before I can POAS.

im sorry im still a bit of a dummy l, what us a trigger shot? IUI?
I forget about the time zones everyone is in..its 10pm here im in bed watching telly lol. Aw fingers crossed for U when U finish work!

I'm still in at the mo. af due on Thursday so we'll see

FX'ed crossed for you, We need some more BFPS in this group. I order myself some fertilaid & fertilaid increased cm + pre seed, see if that helps any. Have any of you in here tried that stuff? I asked a question about it in the the first trimester group and it started shit between other users and there beliefs lol, so I'm going to stick in my own thread where I don't have to worry about pissing people off as much lol.

I haven't used it and don't really know much about it but LMAO @you causing trouble in another thread! Stay here where it's safe Mooker :tease:

I agree its safe here mookerr although i dont even know what is fertilaid is can anyone explain?!

I am getting.excited about next month and getting busy!! Thank goodness we have eachother to get through.it all!! Xx

So things are super weird. I was expecting AF a.m so i didnt even think to collect my FMU however when i wiped....TMI WARNING.... I was greeted with dark dark brown CM/blood(??) I've never had this before. Could this be implantation?? To make matters worse my doctor has not called me back so I can't do a blood test yet. I'm trying to hold my pee at work for 4 hours so that I can sneak off and POAS. My cramps that I had on Saturday and Sunday have gone away. ARRRRGH!!!!

FX it was implantation bleeding hun.keep us up to date! X

I think AF is on it's way - sooooooo depressed this afternoon. I so thought this was 'our' month . UGH! I want work to be over so I can go home and have a good cry. :nope:

Hope the big bad witch stayed away hun! Let us know x

im sorry im still a bit of a dummy l, what us a trigger shot? IUI?
I forget about the time zones everyone is in..its 10pm here im in bed watching telly lol. Aw fingers crossed for U when U finish work!

LOL, no worries. A trigger shot is an HCG shot that forces you to ovulate 12-36 hours after taking it. An Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is a procedure that involves placing sperm inside a woman's uterus.
I couldn't hold it for 4 hours so I'm just going to test tomorrow a.m.

I want to join! I have to try my best not to test before haha :p The 21st is about 4ish days after AF is due, and also my birthday ;)

I'm still in at the mo. af due on Thursday so we'll see

FX'ed crossed for you, We need some more BFPS in this group. I order myself some fertilaid & fertilaid increased cm + pre seed, see if that helps any. Have any of you in here tried that stuff? I asked a question about it in the the first trimester group and it started shit between other users and there beliefs lol, so I'm going to stick in my own thread where I don't have to worry about pissing people off as much lol.

I've never heard of fertilaid.. but will try it if I can FIND IT!! I did get a giggle about the arguing in the other thread... I'll brb.. :gun: Nobody messes with my girls lol jk.. i won't do that.. (bad Rene') :grr: <- i love smilies lol

Well it's a definite go for OCTOBER TIMEZONE TESTERS!!! WOOT!! I think we should stay together even after we get our bfps!! considering the other shenanigans we've all seemed to put up with, with the other ehem:coffee: _ _ _ on this site...

I'm sorry there's been no BFPS yet!! I wish I could wave my magic wand and give you all big ol' :holly: <- tee hee

Sorry I wasn't on today to keep up to date.. busy day! Talk to you all soon!
:hugs2:

Friends are awesome :D Woop!

And your post made me laugh haha :p

Can I join too ladies? AF will be due around. 17-20th so will be testing then. I'm so over waiting for o to happen as well lol feels like its taking forever. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->