Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

I'm officially out - AF came.

Aw Jan- :hugs2: it's ok.. we're going to get it this cycle!!! do you track your ovulation?

afm- cd7, woke up this morning to a huge temp rise.. it rose to post O temps...??? WTF :gun: and I had 2 major cramps last night.. one kind of hurt.. the other one felt weird.. It wasnt exactly a cramp.. but i was laying in bed with hubs and all of a sudden I got really really ehem:coffee: "in the mood" :blush: he was sleeping so there wasn't much I could do.. Not to say i didn't try lol.. :dohh: when I did he moved my hand up to his chest and just held it while he slept.. lol. :haha:
anyways.. it was weird.. I just had this cramp and it was kind of orgasmic :blush: or something like that.. it stayed for a little bit.. then went away.. maybe that was the female equivalent to the male "blue balls" situation.. i have no idea.. it was weird.. and this morning I had a huge temp spike... I'm really curious to see what my temp is tomorrow..
Because I'm supposed to be on CD 7... ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This cycle and last cycle have been really weird.. and it's kind of pissing me off.. because I've charted 26 cycles.. and never had this stuff happen before.. weird!

The other weird thing is I'm still having the pink/brown spotting, barely now.. but it's still there with some ewcm. it never turned in to a flow.. so I assumed it was my period because of my temps being low.
Since I didn't temp regularly last cycle I didn't determine when O date was.. I just went off when I had my big amount of healthy EWCM.. and my temp went to 97.4 (that's usually a LOW post O temp and I've had that several times as a Pre O temp as well) 97.9 is the usual post O temp.. i'm so gosh darn confused.. maybe i didn't ovulate and just now am or something..
I want to punch my ovaries right now.. both of them...

Im hoping you ladies are ready for another month of trying to conceive. No doubts that its not gonna happen this time. Only positive thoughts on this thread. More :bfp: this time around. Please share what u all plan to do differently or wat u will continue to do. Lets help each other.

This time im using clearblue digital opks, preseed, and softcups....plus more :sex:

pre-seed.. and lots of :sex: lol dh is actually excited to use the preseed which is awesome so hopefully we catch that eggy this month!

If I can ever figure out what's going on with my cycle.. i'll go pick up some OPK's.. and give them another try..

what are soft cups?? I've seen several posts about them on this site.. but never looked them up.. Google.. here I come

I'm out AF came...I think. Doctor wants me to come in tomorrow for an ultrasound and will send me for a blood test then. I think I'm going to ask for either Follistim or Gonal-f, Femara alone is only giving me one follicle.
Lots of baby dust to those still waiting to test.

I'm out AF came...I think. Doctor wants me to come in tomorrow for an ultrasound and will send me for a blood test then. I think I'm going to ask for either Follistim or Gonal-f, Femara alone is only giving me one follicle.
Lots of baby dust to those still waiting to test.

oh cassie I'm sorry the :witch: got ya!!! :hugs2: it's always so discouraging. We'll get it though! We will!! Gotta keep the PMA thoughts up!!!!

Hi Loves, :hi:

Thank you.

To All,

I am new to BnB. A little about me, me 26,DH 29. TTC since 6 months. I was diagnosed with PCOS. Am on third round of clomid. 100 mg (no ovulation), 150mg(ovulated), 150mg this cycle( am not sure).
I got a positive OPK on CD14. used clear blue digi opk. Today is my CD24.
It is so nice to join you people. I am looking forward to many BFP's this month.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to all of you.

Hi everyone! Hope its okay if I join in. Little about me im 21 DH is 22 we have been married since sept 2010 and were trying a little before so around 2 1/2 yrs!! Went to the doctor on the 18th because of my irregular cycle he prescribed prometrium calendar days 20th= end of month for AF to come and Clomid cd 5-9. AF showed today and I was actually excited even though I feel like blah :/ ready to try clomid and hoping for our BFP will be testing in Oct around the 21st i think :)

Hi Loves, :hi:

Thank you.

To All,

I am new to BnB. A little about me, me 26,DH 29. TTC since 6 months. I was diagnosed with PCOS. Am on third round of clomid. 100 mg (no ovulation), 150mg(ovulated), 150mg this cycle( am not sure).
I got a positive OPK on CD14. used clear blue digi opk. Today is my CD24.
It is so nice to join you people. I am looking forward to many BFP's this month.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to all of you.

Hi miss lady :) :wave:

Our stories are pretty similar. me 24, hubs is 27. Been ttc for a long time. I've not done any of the clomid so I have no expertise with it.. but have tried Maca a while back.. "its natures clomid" LOVED IT!!
PCOS runs in my family. I've not been diagnosed, but my twin sister, my older sister, younger sister, and aunts all have PCOS, so I assume I've got it (because of the extra dark hairs i get on my face ... I hate grooming it.. it's SOO defemenizing!! OH makes fun of me sometimes saying if we ever go broke i can join the circus :grr:
I was having long cycles and had an annovulatory cycle that lasted 60 days long, so I was recommended Maca from a friend and tried it.. and it shortened up my cycle.. and gave me GREAT EWCM!! I only used it for 2 cycles and stopped because along with it, I started temping and charting. Since then.. out of the 27 cycles i've been charting.. i've only had 1 other annov cycle.. (unless this cycle was.. it's really thrown me off due to odd temps.. odd spotting.. and high temp today, occompanied with cramps and weird feeling in bbs today.. I'm almost wondering if I'm O'ing now.. (JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU KNOW YOUR BODY!!) But i've never heard of O'ing after 13 days of brown/pink cm (it got a little heavier but never turned in to a red flow) :shrug: Oh and I went camping with his parents for his mom's bday this last weekend so it was easy to forget the weird af and just enjoy ourselves. so I'm just waiting it out for normalcy to return..
It's hilarious when you're actually ANXIOUS to temp the next morning!! So.. this waiting thing is kind of boring.. and i'm really happy to have good lady friends to see me through it!

P.S.. I like to chat :) and sometimes my posts are books lol so I hope you don't mind :)

I can't wait to see some :bfp: on here!!!

Hi everyone! Hope its okay if I join in. Little about me im 21 DH is 22 we have been married since sept 2010 and were trying a little before so around 2 1/2 yrs!! Went to the doctor on the 18th because of my irregular cycle he prescribed prometrium calendar days 20th= end of month for AF to come and Clomid cd 5-9. AF showed today and I was actually excited even though I feel like blah :/ ready to try clomid and hoping for our BFP will be testing in Oct around the 21st i think :)

Hi Chasity! :wave:
:happydance: YAY more friends!

I think we need to gather an active friends list here so we know who all is here so I can try to learn everyones names and get to know ya! :hugs2:

LOL... I actually love reading long notes :)
I got Maca this month, but haven't tried it.. I will give it a try next month. I am not sure i ovulated this month, so do not know when to expect the witch. I haven't tested yet as I don't know about my ovulation.
I did post my last Month's chart in my other post. Please take a look and let me know what u think.

yea I was just looking back and saw it.. i literally pulled up two screens and had them next to eachother so I could do some comparison.. your temps are definitely higher PreO this cycle.. but it really could be due to the clomid or something.. :shrug: if it wasn't for the af you had.. I'd say :test:!!! but it looks like we're kind of in the same boat! I can't wait to see what happens!
where are you from?

Hi Chastity,

Good to see you here and here's wishing luck with you clomid cycle.

yea I was just looking back and saw it.. i literally pulled up two screens and had them next to eachother so I could do some comparison.. your temps are definitely higher PreO this cycle.. but it really could be due to the clomid or something.. :shrug: if it wasn't for the af you had.. I'd say :test:!!! but it looks like we're kind of in the same boat! I can't wait to see what happens!
where are you from?

Thank you Loves:)
I am from Missouri.
The reason I posted the thread was because I have a stabbing pain in my lower abdomen on the right side since yesterday. It is almost similar to the pain after a intense ab workout. I never had this before.

where are you from?

Thank you Loves:)
I am from Missouri.
The reason I posted the thread was because I have a stabbing pain in my lower abdomen on the right side since yesterday. It is almost similar to the pain after a intense ab workout. I never had this before.

OMG.. I live in Kansas! Lol we're neighbors! lol we live in a small town outside of Topeka. lol oh this is cool.
Is the stabbing pain in your ovary area? or higher or lower?

ok, so I was going back through my old posts to find out more about this stuff that's going on with me.. and I have had that spotting stuff for 13 DAYS!!

It started on 9/14 as light brown light pink ewcm that lasted for 5 days.. then it got a little heavier on 9/18. On 9/19 My temp dipped down to the normal PreO temp and I had brown/rust colored cm I thought it was my af but it never turned red. I only felt that I needed tampons over the weekend and only used 7 for the whole "af".. On sunday it went back to brown/pink cm and today 9/25 it's now gone and my temp is back up to post O temp..

IS THAT WEIRD OR WHAT!!! :sigh: :shrug:
WTF!?!?!?!?!

CALLING ON NORMALCY TO RETURN!!!

PS>> I know we came up with Timezone Testers but I thought of another cute name for our thread since our thread name hasn't changed yet.. if anyone is interested?

STICKY BEAN DREAM TEAM!

It was inspired by a post I wrote in my old thread a couple years ago.. what do ladies think?

October will be our month!!!!!!! I'm going to head back to the gym, stock up on the Pre-seed...lots and lots of BDing. Good luck ladies!!!

BTW - I like the sticky bean dream team :)

Love love love Sticky Bean Dream Team! That is a keeper i think! Well done loves my lovely!

And a massive hello to all the new recruits on the thread so happy to see you all!!

This month i am trying preseed (never used before) and clearblue opks (never used either) so i am excited to get started now!! :) Dont know when to start testing with.the.opks though as last cycle was only 23 days so i am a bit confused what to do this month?! Any advice when to start testing as these clearblue.opks arent the cheapest! :-/

Have a really positive feeling for us all This month come on bfps !! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->