Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Love sticky bean dream team!
Hello to all the newbies and good luck for October! I'll also be testing on the 21st!

This is also my first cycle of using clear lie opks, I did my first one this morning (cd6) as that's what it states on the box. The box says to do it in the morning but I have read various comments about doing it around midday. There is no way im poas in work, but is 6pm too late when I finish work do U think?
Im also using concieve plus lube this cycle...fingers crossed this cycle! X

yea I was just looking back and saw it.. i literally pulled up two screens and had them next to eachother so I could do some comparison.. your temps are definitely higher PreO this cycle.. but it really could be due to the clomid or something.. :shrug: if it wasn't for the af you had.. I'd say :test:!!! but it looks like we're kind of in the same boat! I can't wait to see what happens!
where are you from?

Thank you Loves:)
I am from Missouri.
The reason I posted the thread was because I have a stabbing pain in my lower abdomen on the right side since yesterday. It is almost similar to the pain after a intense ab workout. I never had this before.

OMG.. I live in Kansas! Lol we're neighbors! lol we live in a small town outside of Topeka. lol oh this is cool.
Is the stabbing pain in your ovary area? or higher or lower?

That is so cool....
My pain is in the ovary area. I guess it is not bad as yesterday.

Hello to all the newbies and good luck for October! I'll also be testing on the 21st!

This is also my first cycle of using clear lie opks, I did my first one this morning (cd6) as that's what it states on the box. The box says to do it in the morning but I have read various comments about doing it around midday. There is no way im poas in work, but is 6pm too late when I finish work do U think?

I love the name sticky bean dream team....

I used clear blue digi opks. I used them with FMU. It worked just fine. I started using them from day 10 till I got a smiley.

I love the name sticky bean dream team....

I used clear blue digi opks. I used them with FMU. It worked just fine. I started using them from day 10 till I got a smiley.

Thanks!...its so confusing you dont no what to believe lol. Im excited foe this cycle but also very very scared! I just hate being dissappointed all the time :(

No - I haven't really been tracking my ovulation - other than the months when I have the ovulation pain. BF and I were determined to take it the relaxed route but I want a baby so bad NOW.

I got AF yesterday - last night while walking through the fair I kept getting all teary eyed about all the new born babies. I feel like a failure somehow. I hate that feeling.

AND THEN there was a baby - couldn't have been more than a few weeks old - mom left baby in stroller apparently NOT strapped in - baby started crying and kicking and waving arms around like babies do when they get upset - baby actually fell out of the stroller - onto a concrete floor - Mom was clear across the tent enclosure thingee - I was so upset. I wanted to scoop that baby up and take him home with me.

ANYwho - I love the sticky bean dream team idea!

Aw Jan yea, I know what you mean.. my ex husbands sister met her bf and got pregnant with him the first week they were together (lame) anyways.. I never cared for her. I feel like she just uses him for attention.. anyways, when they came down to visit for christmas, her son was only 5 months on (and already weighed close to 30 lbs!!) guess why?!?!? she was feeding him candy all the time.. just letting him sit there and suck on laffy taffy.. I know people do it.. but wow.. he's a really fat kid. (she weighs about 280-290lbs I think and so does her babys dad)
anyways.. so that was one thing that aggravated me.. then we went shopping at met at the mall. She was walking around the mall letting him drink her Starbucks Frappaccino! WTF??!? I finally said something to her because she was getting pissed at all the bad looks she was getting and told her that all the bad stuff she's letting him eat/drink right now is contributing to his health in the future.. he's going to be at huge risk for obesity, diabetes.. and dying early.. I told her that her job as a MOTHER was to make sure that he got all the proper nutrients he needs to be healthy.. because yes.. candy and coffee taste good.. but that baby doesn't know it's bad for him!!!
But hey maybe I'm different.. my parents didn't let me have my first soda until I was about 7 or 8, when we went to a restaraunt for my birthday.. It wasn't until I was 16 and got my first job at McDonalds that I started putting weight on.. hmm wonder why.. because it's bad for you... Ugh.. she was just ignorant.. glad I don't have to deal with her anymore..

Twinkle- Since ur cycle was only 23 days long last cycle, I'd cut that in half and start doing opks on cd 10 like May said.. And I'd do one in the morning.. and ANOTHER one in the evening just to make sure you don't miss the Surge.
Another friend I have on here did her opks in the morning.. and missed her surge on her opks.. well she was having a realllllyyyy long cycle thinking she hadn't ovulated yet.. so she was still waiting to ovulate when she got her BFP.. so that would be my suggestion..

WhenwillI- ugh.. I had that the other day.. it's weird.. we both have higher temps.. just got off "af" and both having the same niggles.. weird weird weird.. where is the justice???
My temp went down to 97.4 today.. That's both a PreO and Post O temp for me.. grr.... :grr: and the brown cm is back today..

Ladies do you think this is something to worry about?????? I'm about to schedule an appt with my OB.. it's getting on my last damn nerve!! 14 days now ... Just for giggles I took a pg test this morning and got BFN.. so I know I'm not pregnant.. it's just weird.. what do you guys think about this..???

SO GLAD YOU LIKE MY THREAD NAME SUGGESTION!! I just hope that theres not another thread named that on here :shrug:

Hi ladies! I love the name sticky bean dream team! I'm patiently waiting for AF and secretly crossing my fingers that i ovulated late. I was spotting a Lil last night, and bbs are sore for a few days now. I want this cycle over with so I can move along to the next.

Ill be testing on October 23rd...it will be the best birthday gift ever! My bday is on the 25th

I'm thinking about trying clear blue opks too. I want to know if we're bding at the right time! Fx for lots of bfps

Love the name Loves!
This month I will be using OPKs and DH and I will be doing a lot of hanky panky (I dont know how you guys get those cute characters to appear). :) Today is CD3 and my husband is going out of town and isn't due back until right before I am expecting to ovulate (CD 12). Yikes, I hope he makes it back in town in time!

Thanks for advice loves my.lovely i will.start testing then and hopefully i wont miss it!! I have clearblue.digital and cheapies so.i.might do both!

So.happy we are all still together! In.for the long haul! I am.off to.Spain.for my holiday (first of year). Tomorrow so.may be a bit MIA for 10 days i will check in.if i can with wifi! Looking forward to lots of fun stories ahead please Dont forget me.over next 10 days if i cant check in i would.miss you guys too much! X

OH TWINKLE I"M SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS YOU"RE GOING TO SPAIN!!!!!!! That is the one and only place I'd go if I only had once choice to go anywhere!! My ancestors originate in spain and I'm DYING TO GO!! Hold up.. I'll be right over in a minute.. and you can stick me in your suitcase so I can go!!! LOL!

Love the name Loves!
This month I will be using OPKs and DH and I will be doing a lot of hanky panky (I dont know how you guys get those cute characters to appear). :) Today is CD3 and my husband is going out of town and isn't due back until right before I am expecting to ovulate (CD 12). Yikes, I hope he makes it back in town in time!

there's a smily box to the right of where you type your posts in.. Sometimes the smileys selections show up... sometimes they dont. Click Advance post.. and it should show them.. then you can click on the MORE option and it will pop all of them up so you can choose them..

each smiley is a word inside : :
like my little dude drinking coffee is : coffee : (with no spaces in between.. try it out.. you'll get her lol

Thanks for advice loves my.lovely i will.start testing then and hopefully i wont miss it!! I have clearblue.digital and cheapies so.i.might do both!

So.happy we are all still together! In.for the long haul! I am.off to.Spain.for my holiday (first of year). Tomorrow so.may be a bit MIA for 10 days i will check in.if i can with wifi! Looking forward to lots of fun stories ahead please Dont forget me.over next 10 days if i cant check in i would.miss you guys too much! X

Hi twinkletoe,

Im gonna miss you. I wish i was going too. Im so happy we are all still together. Im sure we will have more good news this month. Enjoy ur vacation :dance:

ok, so I was going back through my old posts to find out more about this stuff that's going on with me.. and I have had that spotting stuff for 13 DAYS!!

It started on 9/14 as light brown light pink ewcm that lasted for 5 days.. then it got a little heavier on 9/18. On 9/19 My temp dipped down to the normal PreO temp and I had brown/rust colored cm I thought it was my af but it never turned red. I only felt that I needed tampons over the weekend and only used 7 for the whole "af".. On sunday it went back to brown/pink cm and today 9/25 it's now gone and my temp is back up to post O temp..

IS THAT WEIRD OR WHAT!!! :sigh: :shrug:
WTF!?!?!?!?!

CALLING ON NORMALCY TO RETURN!!!

PS>> I know we came up with Timezone Testers but I thought of another cute name for our thread since our thread name hasn't changed yet.. if anyone is interested?

STICKY BEAN DREAM TEAM!

It was inspired by a post I wrote in my old thread a couple years ago.. what do ladies think?

LovesMyLovely,

I love the name STICKY BEAN DREAM TEAM its too cute and it fits us!!!

Hi ladies! I love the name sticky bean dream team! I'm patiently waiting for AF and secretly crossing my fingers that i ovulated late. I was spotting a Lil last night, and bbs are sore for a few days now. I want this cycle over with so I can move along to the next.

Hey jeslyn!?? :hi:

what's new with the spotting? Any changes?

Hellooooo ladies - sorry I've been MIA again, I'm so busy at work I can barely get a moments peace!!

Anyway, AF has just arrived this evening. Not quite full flow so I'm going to mark tomorrow as CD 1 but enough spotting to know I'm definitely out and moving on to October with you all!!

I'm thinking about throwing 200mg of soy at this cycle and seeing if that makes a difference, this will be cycle #14 so I figure what the hell it can't hurt, right??!! I'm leaving on vacation on Oct 19th so all things being well I should have ovulated by then, I will be testing on vacation and who maybe being at sea level again will help ;-)

RAF- sry the the B**** is getting you! seems to be a constant this cycle for us!

soy isoflavones? IDK how that stuff works? what does it do?

What happened to Mooker?? I need updates ladies??? lol

Hellooooo ladies - sorry I've been MIA again, I'm so busy at work I can barely get a moments peace!!

Anyway, AF has just arrived this evening. Not quite full flow so I'm going to mark tomorrow as CD 1 but enough spotting to know I'm definitely out and moving on to October with you all!!

I'm thinking about throwing 200mg of soy at this cycle and seeing if that makes a difference, this will be cycle #14 so I figure what the hell it can't hurt, right??!! I'm leaving on vacation on Oct 19th so all things being well I should have ovulated by then, I will be testing on vacation and who maybe being at sea level again will help ;-)

RAFCHICK, I am going on vacation on the 19th as well! I am hoping to test right before I leave...if I get a BFP it will make vacation that much sweeter :cloud9:. What day do you plan on testing??

RAFCHICK, I am going on vacation on the 19th as well! I am hoping to test right before I leave...if I get a BFP it will make vacation that much sweeter :cloud9:. What day do you plan on testing??

Oh cool - Where are you going? I think I might test on Oct 22 or 23. It really depends on when I ovulate. What about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->