Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

RAF- sry the the B**** is getting you! seems to be a constant this cycle for us!

soy isoflavones? IDK how that stuff works? what does it do?

What happened to Mooker?? I need updates ladies??? lol

I haven't seen any updates from Mooker recently, I hope she is ok!

The soy isoflavones are rumored to work the same as clomid although you need to take twice the dosage. 50mg Clomid = 100mg Soy etc. I've seen a lot of great reviews from ladies who don't ovulate saying it made them ovulate and from ladies who do ovulate saying it helped produce stronger ovulation.

Hi ladies! I love the name sticky bean dream team! I'm patiently waiting for AF and secretly crossing my fingers that i ovulated late. I was spotting a Lil last night, and bbs are sore for a few days now. I want this cycle over with so I can move along to the next.

Hey jeslyn!?? :hi:

what's new with the spotting? Any changes?

Nothing since night before last. and it was only a little when i wiped. I got a BFN Monday, if no more spotting by tomorrow, I'll test again.

Fingers crossed for all of us!

Hellooooo ladies - sorry I've been MIA again, I'm so busy at work I can barely get a moments peace!!

Anyway, AF has just arrived this evening. Not quite full flow so I'm going to mark tomorrow as CD 1 but enough spotting to know I'm definitely out and moving on to October with you all!!

I'm thinking about throwing 200mg of soy at this cycle and seeing if that makes a difference, this will be cycle #14 so I figure what the hell it can't hurt, right??!! I'm leaving on vacation on Oct 19th so all things being well I should have ovulated by then, I will be testing on vacation and who maybe being at sea level again will help ;-)

RAFCHICK, I am going on vacation on the 19th as well! I am hoping to test right before I leave...if I get a BFP it will make vacation that much sweeter :cloud9:. What day do you plan on testing??

Oh cool - Where are you going? I think I might test on Oct 22 or 23. It really depends on when I ovulate. What about you?

We're going to Costa Rica. I am hoping to test the 18 or 19 Oct. It's a couple days before AF (Oct 22) but I would love to get a BFP on vacation.

WHere are you headed for vacation??

OOOHHH R22- Costa Rica?! Very cool! I'm jealous of all these out of country vacations! What all do you guys plan to do while you're there?

You too Twinkle! I can't wait to hear all about it.. and don't forget to post pictures so the rest of us ladies here can have a mini vacation when you get back :happydance: <-:haha: oops Got a little excited there :shrug:

Jeslyn- EEK! that sounds promising! :) I'm anxious to see what happens.

Raf- THank you. I've heard of them before I just never had it explained or looked it up..

Mooker- :wave: where are youuu?

Hellooooo ladies - sorry I've been MIA again, I'm so busy at work I can barely get a moments peace!!

Anyway, AF has just arrived this evening. Not quite full flow so I'm going to mark tomorrow as CD 1 but enough spotting to know I'm definitely out and moving on to October with you all!!

I'm thinking about throwing 200mg of soy at this cycle and seeing if that makes a difference, this will be cycle #14 so I figure what the hell it can't hurt, right??!! I'm leaving on vacation on Oct 19th so all things being well I should have ovulated by then, I will be testing on vacation and who maybe being at sea level again will help ;-)

RAFCHICK, I am going on vacation on the 19th as well! I am hoping to test right before I leave...if I get a BFP it will make vacation that much sweeter :cloud9:. What day do you plan on testing??

Oh cool - Where are you going? I think I might test on Oct 22 or 23. It really depends on when I ovulate. What about you?

We're going to Costa Rica. I am hoping to test the 18 or 19 Oct. It's a couple days before AF (Oct 22) but I would love to get a BFP on vacation.

WHere are you headed for vacation??

AF is due for me on 22nd too I think, again depending when I ovulate lol
I'm going to the UK to visit family! Costa Rica sounds awesome though :D

OOOHHH R22- Costa Rica?! Very cool! I'm jealous of all these out of country vacations! What all do you guys plan to do while you're there?

You too Twinkle! I can't wait to hear all about it.. and don't forget to post pictures so the rest of us ladies here can have a mini vacation when you get back :happydance: <-:haha: oops Got a little excited there :shrug:

Jeslyn- EEK! that sounds promising! :) I'm anxious to see what happens.

Raf- THank you. I've heard of them before I just never had it explained or looked it up..

Mooker- :wave: where are youuu?

Loves, we have a canopy tour and tubeing trip scheduled. Other than that just relaxing... :shipw:

Ok, I am officially out this month... will be joining you gals in October testing. I just got my progesterone test results and it was 0.5..... I did not even ovulate.. how lame!!!!

I just don't understand whats happening here. I ovulated last month with 150 mg of clomid and I took the same this month, and did not ovulate. That is not at all fair!!!!

R22- That sounds like fun!!! I've never gone floating before.. We had a trip planned for this last summer for my birthday, but with the drought here.. the rivers went down to 2ft... no bueno.

WhenwillI- :( so you're still waiting to O??? ME TOO!! Cycle buddies :) Keep your chin up miss lady! I'm waiting to O to. Just gotta keep :sex: and we'll get it!

Hi Glam :wave:

Where is everyone at?? That's the bad thing about being in different timezones.. we're all on at different hours!

look at my temps.. they're so Erratic!!! I have no IDEA whether it's Pre-O or Post O... I just know I had "spotting/af" so who knows :shrug:

So i start my clomid tomorrow and im super nervous!! Ive been taking prometrium to induce af and I started 24th, I have been having cramps, fatigue, and im hungry all the time so im going to take a pg test before I take my first pill of clomid just to be absolutely positive im not before taking because ive heard you cant take if pg

good luck chastity! Prometrium!.. I was trying to think of the name of that pill. I had to take it once years ago when i was a teenager.. Anywhoo.. I was thinking about the name of it when my af was late this last cycle wondering if I should ask my dr for some..

I'm changing my siggy, I want a flashy one.. i just don't know where to go to find one.

Thanks lovemylovey :) I know some of my symptoms are from af but the hunger thing im just not getting :?

Hi ladies....well my doctor doesn't want to put me on injectables just yet. She wants to continue on the Femara for a few more cycles. She is increasing the dosage to 10mg a day for 10 days!!! Then after the IUI she wants me to take progesterone suppositories.

This will be our month!!!! BABY DUST TO EVERYONE:flower:

AF is almost over -- I guess maybe I should do some research on the 'taking temp' thing to see when/if I ovulate. I have no idea how to do that. :(

Good morning ladies! My boobs are still sore, and usually before AF my cervix will drop and become hard, & i can hardly reach it. I've had no changes in CM & no more cramping. I think i will test again tomorrow (Monday i had BFN) & today i missed FMU.

Greetings Furture Mom2bes,

I am now 5 days into my cycle and so ready to get into my fertile stage. Menstrual only last 3 days (i love it)....now i have sticky cm...and in a few more days i'll be ready to start :sex:

Wat about u ladies??

Good morning ladies! My boobs are still sore, and usually before AF my cervix will drop and become hard, & i can hardly reach it. I've had no changes in CM & no more cramping. I think i will test again tomorrow (Monday i had BFN) & today i missed FMU.

Jeslyn,

Why cnt u test tmrw? Im anxious to know the results. Ur like the only one left waiting to find out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->