Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

AF is almost over -- I guess maybe I should do some research on the 'taking temp' thing to see when/if I ovulate. I have no idea how to do that. :(

JanRebecca,

I find taking my temp to be fun. You should definitely do it. Get u a BBT and start immediately so u have enough data to tell whether u ovulated or not. Wake up and do it at the same time every morning. Its more accurate that way.

Greetings Furture Mom2bes,

I am now 5 days into my cycle and so ready to get into my fertile stage. Menstrual only last 3 days (i love it)....now i have sticky cm...and in a few more days i'll be ready to start :sex:

Wat about u ladies??

Glam, I am on CD5 as well. So ready to get to the end of next week when I will be :sex:

Loves, I am in the U.S. on CST. (I think it was you that asked where we all were?)

Also, I think I am going to buy a BBT thermometer. I just read about it today and would like to track it just in case this isn't the month. But I really think it is...for all of us!! Baby dust to all!!

Also, I think I am going to buy a BBT thermometer. I just read about it today and would like to track it just in case this isn't the month. But I really think it is...for all of us!! Baby dust to all!!

R22,

I think this is our month too. I love that we all are still here with each other. I know for some who has been trying for a while this could be depressing and frustrating. For me sept was my first month trying, but getting :bfn: is still a lil sad and having u ladies there long the way made that much easier to move on!!!

Here to us Ladies

Hiya everyone, im back. I've had a very stressful week..oh and I have been arguing a lot as I just want to talk to him about the whole baby making thing and he thinks 'im putting too much pressure on it' by going on about it all the time.
I've just had a super busy week at work plus studying so its getting me down when all I want more than anything is to get pregnant.
I haven't had chance to look back through all the posts to see how everyone is getting on as im on my phone and it can go funny..but I hope everyone is well and getting on ok with it all :)
Im cd 8 atm
Lotsa luv to all U lovely ladies :)

Hi Ladies, can I join your thread? I'm on cycle day 4. This will be our second time to try to conceive baby #2. We started trying in July, I got pregnant in August but ended up having a chemical pregnancy at 5 weeks. The dr recommended I wait one full cycle before trying again and I'm finally through that awful 6 week wait. I thought the two week wait was bad, having 2 weeks of bleeding when you thought you were pregnant and then having to wait an entire cycle before you can even try again is torture! I'm ready for another real two week wait :)

Hiya Brit!..yes welcome to our thread :)
Ahh sorry to hear that but looking forward to sharing ur ttc stories this time round..im guessing from the name U R from the UK? Whereabouts?
Im ttc #1 for 5 months now from the Bristol area..getting impatient and stressed lol!
What cd are U?

Miss May, I'm from the US and this will be our second try to conceive #2. I already have a beautiful 19 month old daughter who we conceived while we were trying to avoid LOL. I'm on cycle day 4, what about you?

Oh haha sorry..i thought u were a brit. And it says U R a mum instead of mom lol..my bad!
Im cd 8 atm..first cycle using opks and concieve plus lube which we R breaking into tomorrow lol
Aww lucky you..hopefully it'll be as easy this time round :)
What R u using to help u along the way?
Grrr im getting so impatient lol..i want it and I want it now u no? Haha
Still...its nice to be able to talk to others in the same position so im not alone :)

Good morning ladies! My boobs are still sore, and usually before AF my cervix will drop and become hard, & i can hardly reach it. I've had no changes in CM & no more cramping. I think i will test again tomorrow (Monday i had BFN) & today i missed FMU.
Gg
Jeslyn,

Why cnt u test tmrw? Im anxious to know the results. Ur like the only one left waiting to find out!!

I just picked up a FRER today, will do in AM :)

Hi Ladies, can I join your thread? I'm on cycle day 4. This will be our second time to try to conceive baby #2. We started trying in July, I got pregnant in August but ended up having a chemical pregnancy at 5 weeks. The dr recommended I wait one full cycle before trying again and I'm finally through that awful 6 week wait. I thought the two week wait was bad, having 2 weeks of bleeding when you thought you were pregnant and then having to wait an entire cycle before you can even try again is torture! I'm ready for another real two week wait :)

Hi Brit,

Of course u can join. The more the merrier. Sorry for ur lost sweetie. I knw its not easy. Im happy to see u bck and ready to try again. This thread is full of loving and caring ladies so ur in the rite hands. We all here together til the end.

Welcome :hugs:

Good morning ladies! My boobs are still sore, and usually before AF my cervix will drop and become hard, & i can hardly reach it. I've had no changes in CM & no more cramping. I think i will test again tomorrow (Monday i had BFN) & today i missed FMU.
Gg
Jeslyn,

Why cnt u test tmrw? Im anxious to know the results. Ur like the only one left waiting to find out!!

I just picked up a FRER today, will do in AM :)

Jeslyn,

Yaaayyy I hope i wake up to check this blog and read some good news
:dust: :dust:

Welcome new ladies! This us truly a fantastic group, I'm so happy to be here :)

Oye Loves! Sorry I've been absent for a bit, my emotions were all out of sorts after my false BFP thanks to FRER, and i didn't want to drag any of you loveys down into the pits of hell with me. I'm feeling just lovely now. Looking forward to my shipment of Fertilaid and FertiCM, I let you all know how that goes, and hopefully some of us will be pulling :bfp:s in October. So how has everyone been, trust me i missed you all and chatting it up on here. :hug: Mookerr

Oye Loves! Sorry I've been absent for a bit, my emotions were all out of sorts after my false BFP thanks to FRER, and i didn't want to drag any of you loveys down into the pits of hell with me. I'm feeling just lovely now. Looking forward to my shipment of Fertilaid and FertiCM, I let you all know how that goes, and hopefully some of us will be pulling :bfp:s in October. So how has everyone been, trust me i missed you all and chatting it up on here. :hug: Mookerr

Hi Mookerr,

We missed u girl. I know u been in ur drowning phase, thats definitely ok after wat happened to u. Well now that ur bck we dnt wanna lose u again. U dnt have to go thru misery alone. Dnt ever think u will be dragging us down thats wat were here for. :hugs:

Hi Girls! :wave:

Nothing going on with me.. just hanging out with my lovey tonight. I found out some GREAT news today! I'm driving my grandmother up to Indiana this next Friday so she can visit some family. Shes going to stay up there and take her own little vacation for 2 WEEKS!! I'm pretty excited for a road trip. 16 hours drive to say the least! My twin sister is going up with us so I'm not driving back alone. I'm really really looking forward to some one-on-one sister time.. We don't get that very often these days.

Mooker- hey hun! :hi: glad you're feeling better! It's quiet without everyone here! We missed you!

JESLYN! - :test: :test: !!!!

JanRebecca & R22
- I love taking my temp.. OH thinks it's silly.. sometimes I grab the thermometer on my way in to the bathroom first thing in the morning.. and sometimes he walks in there and catches me sitting there with it in my mouth.. He just calls me a goofball. lol hey.. it's the best way to know whats going on with your body... :shrug: what can a girl do.. :lol:

Cassie- Have you already started the Femara this month?? Is that stuff similar to Clomid too? All these fertility products... hard to keep them all straight. lol

Glam- keep up the good :sex: lol dh said something funny yesterday... we were talking about kids and stuff. He seems to think it's more his fault that I'm not getting pg.. aside from the point though what he said was funny! lol.. he was like " baby.. i'm trying... I just can't seem to get the juice where it squeaks! omgawd.. :haha:

MissMay - That's why I love this site! We can talk about TTC as much as we want! All the BBT and cervix positions and CM and everything that we can't really talk about with our OH's or friends.. :)

Welcome New Threadlings! :hi: Welcome to the FUN BUS!!! lol :holly: :haha: .. ehem :coffee: I'm not crazy lol

Eh Ladies, Saturday night how is everyone? I'm bored out of my mind. Hubbys out with the boys for a bit, having some shop talk time, as he is out run by estrogen at home lol. His words not mine. Just thought i would jump on and see how everyones weekend is going

Hi ladies :hi:

Just wanted to pop in and say hi! Hope everyone's weekend is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->