Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hi, i tested this am BFN. just waiting for AF

Ohh sorry to hear about your BFN jeslyn :(

we are all here moving onto October together!...hope everyone has had a great weekend.
X

Hello Ladies!

Jeslyn, Sorry for the BFN. :hugs: Maybe you will get the BFP with us this month!!

Mooker, glad to have you back!! :yipee:

Today is CD7 for me. Will probably start OPK tomorrow and have been taking my BBT the last 2 mornings. DH just left today :plane: so I am praying I don't ovulate before he gets back :brat:

Unfortunately I am out this month. AF got me today at cd29 :cry:
She is quite painful this month too :(
Onto October.
One positive I can see is that for Oct my AF is due the 29th, the day before my 2 year wedding anniversary with DH (although it will suck if we fail and I have af on our ann) it will be awesome to get an Anniversary BFP! FX!!!

We are also trying SMEP this next cycle :)

For all the ladies still in the TWW good luck!

Onto October.
One positive I can see is that for Oct my AF is due the 29th, the day before my 2 year wedding anniversary with DH (although it will suck if we fail and I have af on our ann) it will be awesome to get an Anniversary BFP! FX!!!

FX for your anniversary BFP! best of luck to you hun!
ive seen these 4 letters quite a bit around the forums...SMEP...i looked it up online and think we are going to try it too! im cycle day 10 today so we are starting today! i no it says start cd8 but luckily we BD on day 8 so fingers crossed for us :D
OCTOBER :bfp: COME ON!!
:dust:

Onto October.

FX for your anniversary BFP! best of luck to you hun!
ive seen these 4 letters quite a bit around the forums...SMEP...i looked it up online and think we are going to try it too! im cycle day 10 today so we are starting today! i no it says start cd8 but luckily we BD on day 8 so fingers crossed for us :D
OCTOBER :bfp: COME ON!!
:dust:

Thank You! Good luck to you as well! I've heard a lot of success with SMEP so that is why DH and I decided to try it out. It is pretty similar to what we did last month but not exact. DH and I just want a baby soo badly! He wont let me buy baby stuff until I am pregnant (he says it will jinx us) so I want to hurry up and get PG because there is so much cute stuff I want to buy!! LOL.

Onto October.

Hi Ameronica,

I too had an ectopic pregnancy and lost a tube (right) i worry that its gonna be difficult to conceive. I hate to think i may be one that it takes forever to get pregnant. It makes me sad sometimes. But oh well i try to remain positive, i know it will happen for me. And i hope u get that baby u want.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I just did some research on SMEP., sounds like a good plan!

I'm on cd 32 now and no AF yet. WTH

This is probably a silly question, but what is SMEP? I'm on cycle day 7, af is finally finishing up. I'm hoping to ovulate mid cycle, but the cycle of my chemical pregnancy I didn't ovulate until day 35 and my last cycle I ovulated on day 20. I am tired of waiting, it seems like everyone I know is pregnant but me!

Hey girls!~

Brit- SMEP is Sperm Meets Egg Plan. I've heard about it before.. but just got done looking it up. https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm
Go to that website and it will tell you all about it! I was reading it outloud to OH and he said ok.. I'm already on cd 13 or 14 I think it is.. so If the pre-seed doesn't work this time.. then next cycle we'll begin the SMEP!! :happydance:

:hugs2: to those that AF hit :( :hugs2: this means we'll all have a full cycle of helping eachother.

Praying that this cycle brings some BFP's!!! e

Onto October.

Hi Ameronica,

I too had an ectopic pregnancy and lost a tube (right) i worry that its gonna be difficult to conceive. I hate to think i may be one that it takes forever to get pregnant. It makes me sad sometimes. But oh well i try to remain positive, i know it will happen for me. And i hope u get that baby u want.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

There is an ectopic group I am in on here and there are success stories, so there is hope, but sometimes I don't feel very positive about it. Everyone around me is getting pregnant, besides me. Most of theirs are accidents, not using a condom once, or forgetting to take BC. Here I am, not using protection for 5 years and still nothing! DH and I just recently started fully TTC with OPKs and temping (shooot! I forgot to temp today! ooops) so we are hoping for it to happen soon. I have not gone to a fertility DR yet, but might go soon to make sure nothing else is going wrong with me besides the one tube. Alot of the women in the ectopic group got PG really shortly after their ectopics so I feel out of the loop :( So I know how it feels to think that its going to take forever. for us, it just might take more work, but hopefully one day we will both have our babies in our arms :)

Loves, your positivity is contagious. I'm getting exited for all of us. :)

Eeeeeee im trying SMEP this cycle too :D
Good luck to all the SMEP gals!
Really really really want a :bfp: for us all this month hehe

Will be testing Oct 29, drat, that's the day of my b-day ok nvm, Nov 1st then...don't wanna ruin halloween or b-day.

Eeeeeee im trying SMEP this cycle too :D
Good luck to all the SMEP gals!
Really really really want a :bfp: for us all this month hehe

Yaayy...im trying the SMEP method too. Hopefully it works. I know it says to start on cd8 but im starting on cd10, which for me is tmrw...let the opk tests and :sex: begin

:dust: :dust:

Fingers crossed that we all get :bfp:

I started it on day 10 too
Im home alone, OH is watching football (soccer to you gals in U.S/ Can)
Im watching one born every minute...i want a baby so much its ridiculous! Pregnancy and child birth dont scare me in the slightest (as long as things go smoothly) I am just so looking forward to having a bump and being looked after by everyone and getting a beautiful bundle at the end of it.
im looking forward to pregnancy just as much as the baby if you no what I mean lol...does everyone else feel the same?
what is it like to be pregnant to the ladies with children?
Im just so excited I want it so much!

I started it on day 10 too
Im home alone, OH is watching football (soccer to you gals in U.S/ Can)
Im watching one born every minute...i want a baby so much its ridiculous! Pregnancy and child birth dont scare me in the slightest (as long as things go smoothly) I am just so looking forward to having a bump and being looked after by everyone and getting a beautiful bundle at the end of it.
im looking forward to pregnancy just as much as the baby if you no what I mean lol...does everyone else feel the same?
what is it like to be pregnant to the ladies with children?
Im just so excited I want it so much!

Hey Miss,

Its like i felt a chill when i read ur words. This is exactly how i feel almost everyday. Im glad to know someone else feels the same. I cnt wait to read :bfp: on my test. Im so ready for that journey.

Hi Girls! :wave:

Nothing going on with me.. just hanging out with my lovey tonight. I found out some GREAT news today! I'm driving my grandmother up to Indiana this next Friday so she can visit some family. Shes going to stay up there and take her own little vacation for 2 WEEKS!! I'm pretty excited for a road trip. 16 hours drive to say the least! My twin sister is going up with us so I'm not driving back alone. I'm really really looking forward to some one-on-one sister time.. We don't get that very often these days.

Mooker- hey hun! :hi: glad you're feeling better! It's quiet without everyone here! We missed you!

JESLYN! - :test: :test: !!!!

JanRebecca & R22
- I love taking my temp.. OH thinks it's silly.. sometimes I grab the thermometer on my way in to the bathroom first thing in the morning.. and sometimes he walks in there and catches me sitting there with it in my mouth.. He just calls me a goofball. lol hey.. it's the best way to know whats going on with your body... :shrug: what can a girl do.. :lol:

Cassie- Have you already started the Femara this month?? Is that stuff similar to Clomid too? All these fertility products... hard to keep them all straight. lol

Glam- keep up the good :sex: lol dh said something funny yesterday... we were talking about kids and stuff. He seems to think it's more his fault that I'm not getting pg.. aside from the point though what he said was funny! lol.. he was like " baby.. i'm trying... I just can't seem to get the juice where it squeaks! omgawd.. :haha:

MissMay - That's why I love this site! We can talk about TTC as much as we want! All the BBT and cervix positions and CM and everything that we can't really talk about with our OH's or friends.. :)

Welcome New Threadlings! :hi: Welcome to the FUN BUS!!! lol :holly: :haha: .. ehem :coffee: I'm not crazy lol

Lovesmylovely:

Femara is similar to Clomid just without the side effects and thinking linings.
I'm on CD 9 so we are supposed to start SMEP tomorrow but guess who has the flu....GAH!!!!

Hey everyone! today was my last day for Clomid :) now the BD begans :) just waiting to AF to go away cd9 and shes still here!! :/

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/testing-1350795600z8z6z5z0.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->