Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Ive just entered my TTW, ovulated yesterday :) FX as we didnt actually get to BD yesterday boo! But we BD sunday morning so hoping there were some :spermy: waiting to catch the egg :)

Yay for ovulating! I am still not sure whether I did or not :/

I hope your tww goes fast!!

Hey girls!! :hi: !!!

I have had quite a busy time with getting my grandmother ready for her vacation. We leave on Friday, and everything needs to be remembered.. ugh.. she'll be 8 hours away.

I have a bit of happy news for myself :cloud9: I spent today looking at wedding rings :blush: I'm a little bashful about it because it seems silly to me... maybe it's because they're so shiny.. but OH told me its time to pick out 3 I like... eek! I found two today (of course) and I have no idea what to think of it all.. seems surreal.. So I guess all I have to say is.. Soo.. that's my news!! lol

Oh and a couple hours ago, I went to potty and noticed I had AMAZING EWCM!! I mean.. abundant.. wow.. I'm not cramping or anything but i know that's a great sign.. so we :sex: and I forgot the Pre-seed :dohh:

So now he's in bed going to sleep and I'm laying on my chaise with my legs propped up trying to hold this preseed in that I put in as soon as I sat down.. (tmi.. but who cares.. these are the dirty details.. and we do what we gotta do.. lol)

He got a giggle as I left the room holding preseed and a syringe in my hand :blush:
(FLASH TO 30 MIN PRIOR)- he asked for a back massage, and I asked him if he'd have sex with me, and he said.. maybe that he was kind of pooped out. So I told him, baby it's not very sexy to say this.. but the reason I was asking was because I had very clear signs of ovulation. So we did.. #that was Easy.. :dohh: I guess if I get a BFP this cycle, ima call it the upfront and honest method lol :haha: I had a nice temp dip this morning so KEEP YOUR FINGERS X'D TIGHT FOR ME THAT THIS IS FINALLY O!!

:coffee: eherm.. so I'm not really sure how long I should sit her with my feet propped up out here on the couce.. But Im going to keep it up for a bit and pray while I'm at it!

Ive just entered my TTW, ovulated yesterday :) FX as we didnt actually get to BD yesterday boo! But we BD sunday morning so hoping there were some :spermy: waiting to catch the egg :)

Hi Miss - Fingers X'd tight for you!!

There's so many of us so close in cycle!! yay!

So if O occured yesterday or today that means that we'll be testing October 16th ish"

So excited for all of you in your TWW. :happydance:

I should be starting the TWW next week. FX for all!! :flower:

I have had quite a busy time with getting my grandmother ready for her vacation. We leave on Friday, and everything needs to be remembered.. ugh.. she'll be 8 hours away.

I have a bit of happy news for myself :cloud9: I spent today looking at wedding rings :blush: I'm a little bashful about it because it seems silly to me... maybe it's because they're so shiny.. but OH told me its time to pick out 3 I like... eek! I found two today (of course) and I have no idea what to think of it all.. seems surreal.. So I guess all I have to say is.. Soo.. that's my news!! lol

Oh and a couple hours ago, I went to potty and noticed I had AMAZING EWCM!! I mean.. abundant.. wow.. I'm not cramping or anything but i know that's a great sign.. so we :sex: and I forgot the Pre-seed :dohh:

So now he's in bed going to sleep and I'm laying on my chaise with my legs propped up trying to hold this preseed in that I put in as soon as I sat down.. (tmi.. but who cares.. these are the dirty details.. and we do what we gotta do.. lol)

He got a giggle as I left the room holding preseed and a syringe in my hand :blush:
(FLASH TO 30 MIN PRIOR)- he asked for a back massage, and I asked him if he'd have sex with me, and he said.. maybe that he was kind of pooped out. So I told him, baby it's not very sexy to say this.. but the reason I was asking was because I had very clear signs of ovulation. So we did.. #that was Easy.. :dohh: I guess if I get a BFP this cycle, ima call it the upfront and honest method lol :haha: I had a nice temp dip this morning so KEEP YOUR FINGERS X'D TIGHT FOR ME THAT THIS IS FINALLY O!!

:coffee: eherm.. so I'm not really sure how long I should sit her with my feet propped up out here on the couce.. But Im going to keep it up for a bit and pray while I'm at it!

I am upfront with my husband as well. I've texted him before saying "its good babymaking time so get off of work as soon as you can!"
I've explained Ovulation, SMEP, CP and CM and all that stuff to him. He is 110% on board with having a baby. He even researches things himself. The funniest thing he has said was after BD the first time after we started trying. Right after he said "you're not going to run to the bathroom right away are you? you have to put your legs up right?" It made me giggle It was so cute that he is so into it. I am a lucky gal. :cloud9: He makes me feel like a teenage girl :blush: gosh he is adorable! Can't wait to have cute babies together!

I am upfront with my husband as well. I've texted him before saying "its good babymaking time so get off of work as soon as you can!"
I've explained Ovulation, SMEP, CP and CM and all that stuff to him. He is 110% on board with having a baby. He even researches things himself. The funniest thing he has said was after BD the first time after we started trying. Right after he said "you're not going to run to the bathroom right away are you? you have to put your legs up right?" It made me giggle It was so cute that he is so into it. I am a lucky gal. :cloud9: He makes me feel like a teenage girl :blush: gosh he is adorable! Can't wait to have cute babies together!

awe! I know. I feel so blessed! He said that he'd even try taking Maca with me this next cycle if we don't get bfp. He thinks it's funny.. It wasn't like this in my first marriage! I was with a prick from hell.. who liked making me feel bad about myself.. so I definitely thank my blessings with Adam. He's the best!

OK let me just say that he can be a reall A$$ sometimes though.. I can't be leading on that he's perfect lol.. cuz sometimes I want to just put my hands on his neck and squeeze.. just a little :haha: :grr: but that feeling passes and we make up and carry on.. lol :thumbup: .... then the color in his face turns back to normal... JK!!

ahh.. well ladies.. 2 more days until my roadtrip. Driving 8 hours to drop Gma off .. then I get 2 weeks paid vacation! nothing fun planned.. but it's going to be great!~
MORE BNB TIME!!

R22- Fingers crossed for good strong Ovulation! And that goes for everyone too!~

I really think that last cycle was ANNOV for me.. since my temp is still the same now as it was before af. It dropped yesterday to 96.8 and I had AWESOME EWCM!! So we BD"D my temp didn't rise today.. and I did a CP check this morning and it was about MID/FIRM/ and the OS felt closed.. how can your OS be closed and you still get EWCM????

Anyways.. I'm guessing O will be here in a day or 2.. :shrug:

HEY HEY LADIES!!~ :wave: I gotta run now, but I'lll be back on in an hour or 2.. ttyt!!

I am going out of town too! DH and I are driving 8 hours as well to go to his fathers wedding this weekend. We are camping out and it should be a great time away!

I'm wishing everyone well who is entering the two week wait! I'm only on cycle day 9 (ovulated on day 20 last cycle but it was after a cp and still ended up 28 day cycle), but for the past two days I've had tons of EWCM, I'm taking fish oil (for dry eyes) and royal jelly bc I read that it helps with fertility so I don't know if that is the reason or if I'm going to ovulate very soon! We are going on vacation for a week starting on Sunday and bringing our toddler so it will be hard to bd if I ovulate late again. I'm glad to hear about your husbands being so into the whole ttc thing, I thought my husband was weird because none of it bothers him, I can talk about cm and cp and he is like "does that mean we can have sex now?" LOL.

I will be testing on 10-31!!!! Hoping my favorite holiday brings me goodluck!!!

FX for everyone in their 2ww!!
I was wondering if you ladies could help me if you would be so kind?
Im on cd13 trying SMEP...my clearblue opks haven't yet turned positive and I haven't ever noticed any ewcm..its always usually creamy and lotiony.
Does this mean im not ovulating or can I still be fertile even tho I have no ewcm/ positive opks.
Im confused and don't want there to be something wrong!
Thanks very much x

So I took my first digital opk today and it was positive. Yaayy!!! Wat concerns me is that im not having a ewcm its white creamy. Oh well I will use pre-seed and :sex: any way!!!

Good Luck to Me!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 8
FX for everyone in their 2ww!!
I was wondering if you ladies could help me if you would be so kind?
Im on cd13 trying SMEP...my clearblue opks haven't yet turned positive and I haven't ever noticed any ewcm..its always usually creamy and lotiony.
Does this mean im not ovulating or can I still be fertile even tho I have no ewcm/ positive opks.
Im confused and don't want there to be something wrong!
Thanks very much x

They say that sometimes the surge can be less than 24 hrs, so if you only test once a say you might miss it. So some ladies test twice a day. I took one at midnight and got my + last month you never know.

About EWCM, not everyone gets it. A lot of factors can change your EWCM like diet and medications if you are taking any. A lot of people recommend Preseed if you dont have good EWCM since it mimics EWCM. You can still ovulate without getting a + OPK due to timing and no EWCM, so you could still be ovulating. A sure way to check is to chart your BBT.

Thank you for the great advice americona!!
I am using concieve plus lubricant at the moment which will do the job of ewcm im just worried im not ovulating..ill give it until Saturday which is cd16 to get a positive opk as there's still chance. I thought with the digi ones it was ok to only do it once a day with fmu but ill keep that in mind thanks :)
Its 10.30pm here so I may do another one just to be sure :)
Thank you v much :)

also charting just confuses me so im not sure what id be doing lol?

Sorry loves how rude of me!
Congratulations on your news how exciting..oh I loves a good wedding I do :)
When R U getting married!
Lucky you..OH and I have been together for 6 years and still no ring lol!
That's lovely news :)

Thank you!!!!

Glam! That's a CUTE OPK! I thought they were all disposable.. :shrug: shows what I know lol..

Ladies... OPERATION OVULATION IN PROGRESS... and guess who's purrin like a kitten in his chair.. my hubs.. poor baby.. he does concrete construction so I can only imagine how tired he is.. poor guy. he has 3 slipped disks in his back. :( And I have arthritis setting in my fingers a little bit.. so there's only so much massaging I can do.. I hope he wakes up energetic.. because I stopped by my old work (Cirillas.. :p look it up if you've never heard of it.. tee hee :haha: and got a sexy time pill for later.. :) it's loaded with maca and other things that help with stamina.. increase sperm count.. and make him GO AND GO AND GO.. :D naughty me :coffee: He likes taking them so.. :thumbup:!!!

Here's a pic of my #1 choice so far! idk how this stuff works.. soooo ima just go with it.. I got the style numbers for my top 2 choices.. so when he goes in to buy it.. he can decide.. but I'm emphasizing how much I love this one!
https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/Photo10021347_1.jpg

Here's another view of it. :D

Excuse the fingernails.. We were taking tires off a tractor to switch out the innertubes .. so they looked gross yesterday..

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/Photo10021348.jpg

While I have my photobucket up and going. I thought I'd share a pic of me. :D

HI :hi:
https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/Facebook/mobile%20uploads/210280_10150116528048204_2395894_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->