Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Loves, you are so cute! Wake his little butt up!!:blush: And congrats!!

And not that I want to bring anyone down but I am so pissed. My DH just called and told me he wont be home this weekend (because of his job)...when I am supposed to O. So we have no chance of getting pregnant this month. :sad2:
I guess all I can do is hope he surprises me and comes home early or I O really late. :nope:

Feeling hopeless.

OH R22! :hugs2: I can't even think of any suggestions for you to do :( How far away is he going to be??

R22- What cd are you on? and when is O supposed to happen?

well you have up to 24 hours on the safe side that your window is opening... So I'm praying you'll catch ur eggy.. and catch him in a frisky mood when he gets back! :hugs2:

Hey guys !! Long time no speak seems like forever but this is the first time i have managed to find some wifi here in Spain in a week! Have been dying to catch up ob all the news!!

Big big Congrats Loves!! You and your ring are.super cute!!

Right girlies i can feel it in my bones this is our month October is it...... I will sprinkle you with Spanish Baby dust you never know it might be lucky!!

Hubbie and i are having a lovely holiday with probably a little too much Sangria ;-). Cycles was so weird last month and witch came 5 days early so i didnt know when i was going to ovulate this month. Have been taking clear blue digital opks since cd 7 and its cd15 today and i got my.first smily face!! I was so excited to see that happy face my Hubbie couldnt stop laughing at me and we got straight down to task at hand and used preseed for the first time! So i am not sure when to have another go should i wait to tomorrow how long are you usually fertile after positive opk?!?!

So happy to have caught up with you all and have all my fingers and toes crossed for smily opks ans lots of fun in the bedroom! ;-) xx

Ok is anyone here tonight or is my wifi just not working? I am worried i have lost my girlies Xx

HI!!! :hi: I'm here! Just got off work. Been a busy day of packing for the trip tomorrow.

Twinkle- I think we're right about together.. CD 16 for me and I think O is going to happen in next 24 hrs.. So it's time to get to :sex:!!! Hopefully hubs comes home in a great mood.. :thumbup: that would be super!! Gonna break out the pre-seed prior this time!!

What are softcups ladies? Do they hold the sperm in???

Hi twinkle! Sorry sorry had a super busy and stressful day.
Hope you are having an amazing time in Spain!...i was there at the beginning of august we travelled to Valencia, Madrid and Barcelona was amazing!

Im cd14 and by digi opks still haven't turned positive! Grrrr!
But there's still time :) fingers crossed!
Im not sure loves..id like to no thua too as I've heard them mentioned before. Might google it :)

Ewww I just googled it and its a cup that U insert which is meant to collect your period
Im guessing women use it to keep the sperm in but I guess if its all being collected in a cup then theyre not swimming so it may as well come out anyway lol?
Unless I've got it COMPLETELY wrong or missed the point some how?
Thoughts ladies?

I think they are used to hold the sperm near the cervix for longer. I was a little disappointed that i threw a pack away last year. They didn't seem like good period protection.

oh wow.. well that's what I figured it was used for.. I wonder what the accuracy rate is..

well.. my status is.. TIRED! It's 9pm here right now and I've been asleep for 2 hours so I can rest up for my trip.. well.. i'm already awake.. I see this is going to go well.. :dohh: urghh..

i'm happy for the night though.. dh and I bd'd.. preseed and everything :thumbup: business done for the night.. time for bed for me again.. :shrug: I won't be getting a good temp reading tomorrow since i'm getting up at 3am.. so my fingers are crossed!

Good luck with upcoming O for you ladies!!! I'll be back on saturday. TTYL!!

Hey twinkle, No you didn't loose us at all! Just reading over the group here and a ton of us have been overloaded by the read of it. I've been feeling off for the past few days my self, maybe you ladies can help me out here it is probably tmi, but I figured, Meh what the hell lol.

So since my last period, I've had this odd/ off feeling in my Lady bug- Yes lady bug lol. Haven'T had any pelvic pain, some cramping which is a little different for me as i rarely to never get cramps. No burning when I pee,no odour, no discharge urine seems likes its cloudy, haven't changed my diet and I'm not taking the fertil cm or fertilaid as i still haven't gotten it in the mail, but it feels like if i were to push that something would come out, I did a little check myself and she still feels the same lol i know tmi, but when hubby and i we're :sex: the other night we tried a new position and it felt amazing but then all of a sudden it was a pain so sharp i could feel it in my shoulders, lol well of course that went straight to his ego, I guess a big part of me is affraid to go to the doctors cause it will be the same routine, and they instantly go to thinking the worse.

So my point behind this is have any of you experienced something similair, is there a home remeedy I could try before i go to the docs, I've never had a yeast infection either, and i googled it ( bad idea google is lol) but it doesn't sound like the same. Thank ladies, love yuh for the advice, and apologize for the over bearing amount of information i just dropped on your plate.
:hug:
Mooker87

Ewww I just googled it and its a cup that U insert which is meant to collect your period
Im guessing women use it to keep the sperm in but I guess if its all being collected in a cup then theyre not swimming so it may as well come out anyway lol?
Unless I've got it COMPLETELY wrong or missed the point some how?
Thoughts ladies?

i agree i dont see the point if they arent swimming up on their wee journey then whats the point in them being in the cup? Maybe someone here knows some stats on them?

I have my fingers crossed for a wee smiley face on your digi opks! Let us know! X

Hey twinkle, No you didn't loose us at all! Just reading over the group here and a ton of us have been overloaded by the read of it. I've been feeling off for the past few days my self, maybe you ladies can help me out here it is probably tmi, but I figured, Meh what the hell lol.

So since my last period, I've had this odd/ off feeling in my Lady bug- Yes lady bug lol. Haven'T had any pelvic pain, some cramping which is a little different for me as i rarely to never get cramps. No burning when I pee,no odour, no discharge urine seems likes its cloudy, haven't changed my diet and I'm not taking the fertil cm or fertilaid as i still haven't gotten it in the mail, but it feels like if i were to push that something would come out, I did a little check myself and she still feels the same lol i know tmi, but when hubby and i we're :sex: the other night we tried a new position and it felt amazing but then all of a sudden it was a pain so sharp i could feel it in my shoulders, lol well of course that went straight to his ego, I guess a big part of me is affraid to go to the doctors cause it will be the same routine, and they instantly go to thinking the worse.

So my point behind this is have any of you experienced something similair, is there a home remeedy I could try before i go to the docs, I've never had a yeast infection either, and i googled it ( bad idea google is lol) but it doesn't sound like the same. Thank ladies, love yuh for the advice, and apologize for the over bearing amount of information i just dropped on your plate.
Mooker87

sorry mooker i am no help to you havent had the symptoms but i know its so much worse to Google and stress than it is in reality. I know that if i am worried the doctor is the only one who can put my mind at ease but everyone is different, i am sure its nothing hun but sorry i Cant be of actual help Xx
Btw love the term lady bug i think i am going to have to adopt it! :)

So girlies how we all feeling today? Does anyone know how you know whay day you ovulated if you using opks? If you get positive for example yesterday and then negative today does that mean you ARE ovulating today? Not sure how to calculate for the tww?!

Mooker87

sorry mooker i am no help to you havent had the symptoms but i know its so much worse to Google and stress than it is in reality. I know that if i am worried the doctor is the only one who can put my mind at ease but everyone is different, i am sure its nothing hun but sorry i Cant be of actual help Xx
Btw love the term lady bug i think i am going to have to adopt it! :)
Well I have had the same issue before. One time it was after an enema.... i actually got my ovaries bruised from it. Now did you pain start before or after the new position? If it was after its just possible he bruised you in some way?

Mooker87

Mooker, I had a similar pain to this for a long time. no infection no nothing, just PAIN in the "ladybug" lol My mom actually suggested that i put a half cup of baking soda in the bath. Worked Wonders. I dont know how it helped, or what was wrong, but instant relief.

I think Im going to see my OB because Im now 10 days late for AF and all 4 (yes 4) hpt's are BFN. Just wanna get this party started again! Maybe theres a magic something to bring her on, or I can get blood tested to ease my mind. Ive been regular for 6 months now after BC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->