Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hey girls! Hello from Indiana! We couldn't sleep last night so we hit the road. It's 11am Kansas time and we already dropped grandma off rested and are now in route home! Woot

I slept the last bit of my trip so I decided to take my temp in case and its up!! To Post O state! Woot! Hopefully with the ore-seed and timing we get it this month.

Jeslyn- temping is the sure way to know what's going on. I'd definitely go get a blood test! They have promethium which induced af. :( my fingers are crossed for a bfp for you! Can't wait to see what it says!

Hi twinkle! I'm no help with the OPKS. But it sounds promising! Have u guys kept up the :sex:??

Mooker- I have had pain like that before.. Two things that cause it for me are.. Ovarian cysts... And/or my cervix being very low and OH rammed in to it... Makes u wanna scream FFFF!!!!!!!!!!! Ya it definitely gives hubs an ego boost.. (I just let him think he hit the back lol but truth be told.. U can't get to London in a rowboat lol... Haha.. Sounds mean .. But it's a personal joke between him and I.. He's self conscious because he's not a god or anything.. Lol but he's perfect for me :)

Anywhoo.. Look up pain during sex and see what it pulls up..

So I just left the doctors office. We have THREE follicles and they are huge. I am CD 12 and I have 1 @ 28, 1 @ 24 & 1 @ 22...we are going to BD again tonight and ill trigger Saturday night then well do the IUI on Sunday. FXD!!!!
This just goes to show that I don't know my body, I thought I was out for this month since I had nary a symptom or side effect from 10 days of 10mgs of Femara. Turns out for me that no symptoms is a good sign...LOL.
I have every appendage crossed right now...THIS IS OUR MONTH!!

I worry its the Ovarian cyst again, I've also had endometreial cancer. Anytime I go see the doctor with worries it's never good news for myself lol, They see me walk in and feel sorry for me lol. Well Guess I'll toddle my ass over there on my lunch, and say hello to the OB. Lol Yah Ladybug, My girls haven't really questioned me or dh About Female or Male anotomy, which is awesome in my opinion, some prefer there kids know, I'd rather not educate them until they ask, but anyways somehow we started calling it a ladybug. funny

Hi there ladies I am back ttc no 6!! And I am due to test on the 25th october I cannot wait although i think i might be here a while as it took me 2 1/2 years to fall pregnant with my 4th baby and 2 years to fall pregnant with my 5th but i hope for a bfp soon so i have my 2 youngest reasonably close in age. :) Babydust to all. xxxx

:hi: everyone. :)

I have a 16 month old daughter and have started TTC no. 2 this month. On CD6 but finding it really hard to resist testing! :blush:

Hi!
Testing 30th October still on dreaded AF!
Count down to O!

Hiya mesh! Welcome to the forum! Wow baby number 6 good luck to you hun!

Mookerr- I think you should go to your doctor just to be sure, im sure its nothing to worry about so please dont go googling things as you'll just get yourself worried. Carry on with the usual positions maybe ;) hehe

Hope you are having a fun road trip loves! FX for you! Im also using a lube like pressed...hope it works :)

Cassie im sorry I dont really no what any of that means lol sorry!..but sounds promising FX for yooou!

I have a question...i check my cm daily and I've never had ewcm..its usually always wet and creamy like lotion. Well I have just checked it and its not of egg white consistency its quite gloopy but it stretched really far between my fingers. Do you think this is fertile cm?
Also I still havent had a positive opk, I drink quite a lot throughout the day could this possible be the reason as my pee is too diluted?
sorry if tmi but I think we are all comfortable enough by now lol!

I meant lesh not mesh lol..hello mummyclo and groovy chick too! :D

So I went to the Doctors, Wants me to put off ttc for 3 months, and go for a ultrasound & some blood work. Did a quick pap while I was there so I'll be waiting for those results, Jesus that was the fastest 30 mins of my life in which i had already predicted lol, Well that kind of sucks. Hope for a bfp this month either way, but looks like I'm out the game until I get a Thumbs up. Bummer. Well if that isn't a piss off before my Canadian Thanks giving weekend. Thanks Ladies.

I have literally retyped a post twice .. just for it to delete again almost at the end.. :dohh:

WELCOME TO OUR THREAD LADIES! :hi:

MESH- You are one hell of a woman! I come from a large family.. we literally had a huge RED 15 passenger van (enough space for 7 kids and 2 adults) .. :coffee: we named him Clifford.. lol good times.. I just remember how rough it was at times, so my hat is off for you love! What ages are they? We were 2-3 years apart.. and I am a twin.. bajeeze!

CASSIE- What does IUI involve? I've known other women that have done it but don't know much about it myself.. FINGERS X'D tight for you that one of your follys gets 'er this time! does 3 folly's mean greater chance for multiples??

MAY- I personally am ok with pictures.. Lord knows i've sent a few myself to my twin sister :blush: :haha: CM or Spotting questions.. I think it's healthy to know what's going on with your body.. so the more you know the better :thumbup: if not.. you can go to mybeautifulcervix.com.. AMAZINGLY GRAPHIC.. it's like you have to look away.. but you .. just.. can't..
It gets easier the more you look at them lol But YES globby, jellyish stretchy cm is a very big + that your becoming fertile.

I'm still trying to figure out how many days after seeing the ewcm, to when O occurs.. this cycle was 2 days.. I think.. we'll see how tomorrows temps go.. :shrug:

MOOKER- Sweets :hugs2: 3 months? or 3 cycles? I hope it's nothing serious :hugs2: and you just tell yourself it wont be.. and it wont.. ok..? Thats the power of attraction! What you think.. WILL!! Are they doing the ultrasound to look for cysts? I think it would explain the pain definitely, but why do you have to take 3 months/cycles off? We are 100% here for ya girl!

We are your very own :cheerleaders.. whose wombs bring us together as friends.. lmao :haha:
But seriously I am definitely here for you! I've been down a similar road before and it's going to be ok. :hugs2:

OK BOOK OVER>> GOODNIGHT FRIENDS. SLEEP WELL!

Loves good work! Very good novel :) we are in our last night in Spain and i hope we have done enough....did the business on 2 days opk digi were smiley and day after that so can only have fingers crossed and preseed in action too!
So are we all having fun with our otherhalfs ladies?!

Looking forward to getting eachother through the horrible tww!!

FX for you twinkle!...hope youve had a lovely holiday in Espanol! I've heard many success stories that say a holiday is the key to making a baby so fingers super crossed!
Yeah indeed..ladies all over the world getting busy with our men lol. My digi opks still haven't turned positive im cd 17 now, im worrying there might be a problem and im not ovulating or something :(
We've been doing the business every other night since cd8 with concieve plus lube so I hope we are doing enough!
Not looking forward to that horrible 2ww this is when my totally chilled attitude just goes to pot lol
Thank you loves, much appreciated :)
I only had a bit of ewcm for one day and its gone back to being lotiony so just getting all confuzzled!
Cheerleaders I like it haha!
We are all here for you mookerr lots of love x

Hey Ladies,

Hope u all having a good week/weekend...sorry to hear about ur situation Mookerr...just know we will be here for u thru all of it.

MAY- There is only one thing that you can do right now.. and that's just keep up with the bd'ing and opk.. This happened to a girl in another thread.. she was waiting for O to happen because her OPKS weren't turning positive.. Turns out she missed it and at cd 45.. she finally took a test.. and BINGO!! Got her BFP while still waiting to O!! So don't stop what ur doing!!

TWINKLE- Enjoy your last night in Spain! Yes.. OH and I are having a good time let me tell ya.. finishing our back room edition.. lol it's been a blast let me tell ya. It was freezing cold.. ( i knew we should have done this over the summer. )

AFM.. I slept in so late this morning that i didnt chart it.. i should. actually I'm going to on FF, The circles/dot on the day will change if my temp was taken later than normal I think..
anywho.. that's all for me ladies.. I'm thinking this tww is going to be quick for me.. so much stuff to get done. :sleep:

Lovesmylovely - IUI is a fertility treatment that uses a catheter to place a number of washed sperm directly into the uterus. The goal of IUI is to increase the number of sperm that reach the fallopian tubes and subsequently increase the chance of fertilization. I just did my HCG shot about an hour ago so I should ovulate within the next 24-36 hours. My IUI is scheduled for tomorrow @ noon. I am going to try to hold out till October 21st to test (yeah right...LOL) Since there are three follicles there is a grater chance for multiples but I'd settle for just one sticky bean :)

Getting closer!!! CD 13 :) I'm ready! Lol waiting is the hardest part

Miss may i am.sure you will either o late this.month.or that you just happened to miss it, but you totally.doing the right think getting.busy all the time.anyway! Hopefully.there will be a BFP thid month and you wont need to bother about anything else! :) if not why not do what i have seen.some other.ladies.do.here and use digi opks in the morning and.then.cheapies off amazon.at night so not to.miss anything!!

Loves.. Thanks we are.enjoying our last.day in the sun then back to.the.emerald.isle :-( so glad.you are having fun with the.boy thats whats needed!! :)

Hope that the holiday will be our key to a bfp this month and i am totally fillying my suitcase with Spanish baby dust for everyone so we can all have our wee bundles asap! :)

Mooker hope you doing ok remember we are all here if you want to vent!

I am going to guess today is 1dpo for me so heres to the start of the tww!! Grrr!! Love to all the beautiful.ladies on this thread! :) Xx

Good luck Cassie!!hope all goes well!!

Chasity- i feel you about waiting being the hardest!! Fx for you! We can all stick it out together!! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->