Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Don't do it twinkle!..just keep yourself busy and take each day as it comes. This week will fly by if you are busy at work like me so just hold on and wait...test on the weekend with us :)
Yay Cassie testing buddies gl gl gl! I've not taken it, what's it supposed to help with? Maybe it'll take a while for your body to get used to it hence the headaches..if they carry on for much longer id go to the doc or stop taking it
I was feeling positive about my symptoms but now im getting worried its way top early for symptoms as im only 6dpo and its actually a sign of af :( does anyone no how cm changes after ovulation. As I have loads and its really thick and creamy..sorry tmi!! Is this a good sign as this I think its the only symptom which might not be af on her way.
Can't wait for this week to be over..peeing my pants! Lol

I know you are right miss may.... Will just get my head down at work.and try to not think about it! No.idea about the cm sorry but if it is.unusual for you.then surely thats a good sign?! I feeling more AF like cramping tonight so not be surprised if witch shows up soon but telling myself that lots of women who have got their bfps have had cramping so We never know do we girlies?! X

Well ladies.. our thread is officially a discussion thread. Its now located in TTC Groups & Discussions I was wondering why I couldn't find it in TTC link.

WOO HOO for almost 800 posts!

I have tons of creamy CM this time too Miss_May. I had it one other time. That time I had a very faint positive and AF came 5 days late. Some people tell me it was a chemical, but I don't know. I do know I felt preggers those few days and for a few days after AF came. TMI: AF was very different that time too. Tons of large clots and very little flow. It was more like koolaid when it was flow.

Don't do it twinkle!..just keep yourself busy and take each day as it comes. This week will fly by if you are busy at work like me so just hold on and wait...test on the weekend with us :)
Yay Cassie testing buddies gl gl gl! I've not taken it, what's it supposed to help with? Maybe it'll take a while for your body to get used to it hence the headaches..if they carry on for much longer id go to the doc or stop taking it
I was feeling positive about my symptoms but now im getting worried its way top early for symptoms as im only 6dpo and its actually a sign of af :( does anyone no how cm changes after ovulation. As I have loads and its really thick and creamy..sorry tmi!! Is this a good sign as this I think its the only symptom which might not be af on her way.
Can't wait for this week to be over..peeing my pants! Lol

MissMay - the progesterone helps with a luteal phase defect which then allows the sticky bean more time to implant before your lining starts to break down. My doctor said that if I get my BFP then I would stay on it for at least 6-8 more weeks depending on my levels.

I'm trying to get thru this week...the trigger shot will be out if my system by Tuesday night...so TECHNICALLY I could test then but I'm not. I don't want to see anymore BFN....if I wait till the 21st then I get the best chance of getting my BFP...I'll be 14 DPIUI and 13 DPO...the suspense is killing me :)

Well ladies.. our thread is officially a discussion thread. Its now located in TTC Groups & Discussions I was wondering why I couldn't find it in TTC link.

WOO HOO for almost 800 posts!

Woohoo!! Go us!

Ok, weirdness. AF was only a little spotting. Should i continue with my OB tomorrow?

Wow ladies, I have been going through Our post from September till Now, and I just want to tell you all how wonderful you all are. Look at how a bunch of strangers can come together, and support one another with out any judgement, Just encouragement and honest support. I think you are Wonderful & Amazing. I think it is amazing how this thread was started, just feeling lonely cause no one would reply to a post or encourage your exsistence in a thread. Lets keep up with the Amazing work ladies, and see some :bfp:s in here! :hug: all around!

Mooker, I am really glad I found this thread. You all seem like a great group. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

:hugs:

Wow ladies, I have been going through Our post from September till Now, and I just want to tell you all how wonderful you all are. Look at how a bunch of strangers can come together, and support one another with out any judgement, Just encouragement and honest support. I think you are Wonderful & Amazing. I think it is amazing how this thread was started, just feeling lonely cause no one would reply to a post or encourage your exsistence in a thread. Lets keep up with the Amazing work ladies, and see some :bfp:s in here! :hug: all around!

Hey we have to stick together!!! This page is the only support I have for TTC other than the DH!!! :hugs: to you all!!! And Jeslyn my fingers are crossed for you!!!! Good Luck!

hey ladies.. Idk if this is related at all.. but my body feels so HOT! i took my temp and its 99.1.. whew.. i'm sitting on the couch sweating.. with fans on :/ I can't wait to see what my temp is tomorrow morning!

hey ladies.. Idk if this is related at all.. but my body feels so HOT! i took my temp and its 99.1.. whew.. i'm sitting on the couch sweating.. with fans on :/ I can't wait to see what my temp is tomorrow morning!

Sounds promising! I'm keeping my fx'ed crossed for you!

Sounds promising! I'm keeping my fx'ed crossed for you!

Def sounds promising loves....fingers and toes all crossed for you !

Totally agree with you mooker what an amazing bunch of lovely ladies!! Some serious BFP action needed this month !! But main thing is we are all here for eachother! :) xx

Sounds like a good sign!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Im also feeling like this!..its freezing outside but im hot and sweaty. FX its a good sign for us :)

Good morning ladies! :kiss: I slept so good last night :sleep: I feel great!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f816f//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart

It was just a few spots, nothing on tampon for 2 days. I'm going.

I agree that we are all awesome on here! I'd be going crazy without this thread and you ladies! It must take a village!

fingers and toes crossed for you! Sounds great!

I felt pretty hot a few days in a row last week. This week not so much...so far. I have a feeling I missed the window of opportunity. We have really just been winging it so far. I guess I assumed that I could plug my numbers into a generic ovulation calculator on the internet and go by when it stated my fertile period was. Now I really don't know if it was remotely correct. I've been reading a bit more into now and they say that stringy, sticky cervical mucous is an indication that you are ovulating? I did a check and had that 2-3days after the 'fertile period' that was on the calendar. :( I have a 33 day cycle so I guess that could be correct. I have a feeling that I might be out this month if that's the case. Guess I will have to check throughout next month and tryng get this 'bang on' haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->