Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hi ladies-

I love that you all are so positive and upbeat. I've been following this thread this month hoping to get some advice to start charting next month. I stopped taking BC last month and kinda did some "educated guessing" this month.

gl to everyone!

Feeling hot or cold is def a symptom. We were not trying to get pregnant with our daughter and the week before I found out I was pregnant I was so hot and tired! We were on vacation and I just wanted to sleep in the hotel room with the ac cranked up! I had a chemical preg in august and the few days bf I got a BFP I was freezing and it was 110 outside! LOL...I'm 3 dpo today...good luck ladies!

The doctor gave me Provera. Anyone else take this before?

Thank you girls :hugs2: my temp took a nosedive this morning.. :( that means af is on her way. Going to try to keep my good PMA about me until :witch: arrives.

Either way its ok. BFP this cycle.. or upping our odds next cycle with the Maca and MORE Preseed!

#Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed#

Feeling hot or cold is def a symptom. We were not trying to get pregnant with our daughter and the week before I found out I was pregnant I was so hot and tired! We were on vacation and I just wanted to sleep in the hotel room with the ac cranked up! I had a chemical preg in august and the few days bf I got a BFP I was freezing and it was 110 outside! LOL...I'm 3 dpo today...good luck ladies!
We are on the same page right now! I am 3dpo as well! I have 12 more days till testing!! Good luck to you!!!
:dust:
To all of you!!!

Thank you girls :hugs2: my temp took a nosedive this morning.. :( that means af is on her way. Going to try to keep my good PMA about me until :witch: arrives.

Either way its ok. BFP this cycle.. or upping our odds next cycle with the Maca and MORE Preseed!

#Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed#

Loves def keep up that PMA you are so not out unless the big bad witch shows!!

I really really think that it is so good for us to chat about our plans and new things to try next month too so that we are looking forward to giving things a go if the wicked witch shows!

So here i go..... If nasty witch shows i will be doing preseed everytime we get busy (only managed it twice this cycle :-/) and also def going to give SMEP a try! Am toying with the idea of temping but dont know if i will have the discipline?!

Hopefully we will get a big bunch of bfps this month so excited to hear them come rolling in! :) xx

We used preseed this month for the first time. I think the SMEP is pretty good, I read that if you bd every fertile day your chances of getting pregnant are 37% each cycle instead of 33% for every other day! I also used royal jelly this cycle and noticed a big difference in cm which increases fertility. I'm 3dpo and we bd'ed 4 times in fertile period so we will see how it works out for me! Oh...and has anyone heard that eating pineapple helps with implantation? I was thinking about getting some..

We used preseed this month for the first time. I think the SMEP is pretty good, I read that if you bd every fertile day your chances of getting pregnant are 37% each cycle instead of 33% for every other day! I also used royal jelly this cycle and noticed a big difference in cm which increases fertility. I'm 3dpo and we bd'ed 4 times in fertile period so we will see how it works out for me! Oh...and has anyone heard that eating pineapple helps with implantation? I was thinking about getting some..

Yeah I've also heard of this Brit..apparently it contains an enzyme called bromelain which is found in your uterus to make it 'sticky' eating pineapple apparently helps to stick. But youve got to time it right and not eat too much as it can make your cm too acidic. I tried it for the first time this month so well see.
Quarter a pineapple..and eat a quarter a day (including the core as this contains most bromelain) for 4 days starting on the day of ovulation.
Hope that makes sense..this is just what I've read so hopefully its right :)

AF got me right on time. :cry: That is ok though because, this month is FS time and we will get a plan.

I am due my post-TR HSG. If tubes are open, IUI will be soon and if tubes are not open, IVF will be next summer.

Never heard of the pineapple thing?! But i do love it so i will add that to next months list!! ;-) xx

AF got me right on time. :cry: That is ok though because, this month is FS time and we will get a plan.

I am due my post-TR HSG. If tubes are open, IUI will be soon and if tubes are not open, IVF will be next summer.

So sorry the witch got you galvan! :-(but so happy you have your plan in action for next cycle! Fx for you!

I feeling like i right behind you def have AF cramps tonight and just feels like shes coming! Oh well onwards and upwards! :)

Hows everyone feeling tonight? X

Let the symptoms begin…I’m all gassy and I feel soooooo bloated. My boobies are sore and let’s not talk about the abundance of CM that I seem to be producing….My internet cheapies came yesterday and I gave them to hubby so that he can hide them from me. I am resisting the urge to test!!!! This weekend can’t come soon enough....FXD!!!!

Lol quiet in here tonight, anyone cave and test? I did :bfn: come on October someone in here has gotta pull a :bfp:

Just wanted to pop in and say hi! :hi: just waiting for tomorrow to get here! ARGH!

I caved this morning.....:-( i know i know big BFN ! 11dpo and feeling like AF def on her way!

I agree we HAVE to have a BFP in here! Fx ladies and lots of baby dust! Xx

Tomorrow, let the testing begin!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f816f//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Tracker

Well girlies.i am officially out :-( am really disappointed as we did ovulation.tests.and preseed this month. If i count it my lp.was only 10 days again this.month so i.am.going straight.out after work for Vit b6 complex in the.hope that it might help. I am also going to jump on the temping band waggon so i might need some help from the experienced tempers on here!! Onwards and upwards !

So keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for all the testers we just HAVE to get some BFPs here!! Baby dust to one and all! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->