Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

I think I'm going to do it anyway. It may help with some understanding with my crazy cycles! Congrats on your positive opk! Get busy lady!

Cant get busy hubbie not well tonight :-( do you think tomorrow evening too late? I am.really worried it will be :-(

i am.going to temo anyway too just to see what happens! X

Im sorry u cant get busy tonite. I hope tmrw isnt too late...i think it may be just on time...fingers crossed

Oh boy ladies, I am just stressing out. Bit of a rant here. The end of the month tomorrow, and the bills are due and money is tight, My work registration is due tomorrow, Or I won't be working on Thursday lol, with all this stress and BS on my plate right now, I'm ready to start banging my head of a wall](*,). DH just tells me to relax, But I am so anal when it comes to paying things on time. I told him I was thinking of giving my two weeks notice and looking for another office, since mine is treating me like a piece of dirt. He said not to cause he needs me to work right now, cause he is just starting this business, so how in the hell am I suppose to relax?

I know he is probably right ** hate admitting that **, so guess i'll just bite my bottom lip smile, grin and roll with the punches, and keep my fingers crossed for a few miracles, lol

Oh boy ladies, I am just stressing out. Bit of a rant here. The end of the month tomorrow, and the bills are due and money is tight, My work registration is due tomorrow, Or I won't be working on Thursday lol, with all this stress and BS on my plate right now, I'm ready to start banging my head of a wall](*,). DH just tells me to relax, But I am so anal when it comes to paying things on time. I told him I was thinking of giving my two weeks notice and looking for another office, since mine is treating me like a piece of dirt. He said not to cause he needs me to work right now, cause he is just starting this business, so how in the hell am I suppose to relax?

I know he is probably right ** hate admitting that **, so guess i'll just bite my bottom lip smile, grin and roll with the punches, and keep my fingers crossed for a few miracles, lol

Mookerr87 BREATHE GIRL BREATHE lol what you need is to go out and treat yourself to something anything new shirt shoes lip gloss something thats going to make u feel good or maybe a night out just you and DH i know its hard to relax believe me i struggle trying to relax everyday but i finally got my bfp this month after two years my fingers will be crossed for ya mama im sorri that everything been crazi for u

Hey everyone, I am so frustrated! 18dpo temps still up, negative FRER this morning, so there is no way I'm pregnant and I'm starting to worry that something is really wrong. I called my dr this morning and left a message for the nurse, so hopefully they can give me something to start my period. Has anyone else had this happen before and what was the cause?

Hey everyone, I am so frustrated! 18dpo temps still up, negative FRER this morning, so there is no way I'm pregnant and I'm starting to worry that something is really wrong. I called my dr this morning and left a message for the nurse, so hopefully they can give me something to start my period. Has anyone else had this happen before and what was the cause?

I have! It was stress that did it.. stress effects my af alot though! Hope you find aomething out!

This just happened to me, I'm technically on cd61. No idea why. I think stress. Dr gave me provera and i finished the 10 day cycle Saturday. Still awaiting AF

Perfect plan Mooker! when things get tough, i have to step back and remind myself that everything has worked out this far, so no doubt that everything will be ok. For some reason i can't get the Bob Marley song outta my head now..lol

Thanks Jes that makes me feel much better. How soon did the dr say you should get AF after finishing the provera? I hope you get your Af soon, maybe we will get ours on the same day and then BFPs in a month :)

sorry to hear that! im sure everything is ok its probably lil bit of stress id wait atleast another week for it fx for u

Hey girlies.....my.goodness we are all.stress central these days :-( really hooe everyonenis feeling better soon!!

Mooker..... Really hope you feeling better dont worry things will work out .totally understand the.money stress petal hugs xx

brit- that is so so annoying hopefully doctor will be able to.give.you something to kick start everything again for you like jes said x

jes- really hope things are back to cd1 for you again soon fingers crossed for.you . any sign of AF??

Was just thinking no sign of miss may for a while hope she is ok?

Hope all you lovely ladies.are feeling better...... I am.very unhopeful about this.cycle we totally missed the most fertile.time poor hubbie been ill so only bd'd once on cd 12 and ov been.and gone going by my opks.....oh well! :-(

Any news ladies? X

Glam.thanks i am bummed about this cycle but i guess once is better than.never! :) x

Well ready to get BDing tonight and to get some pineapple for after I o! I am going to remain posituve this month!! Anyone heard from Loves lately?

well ladies whats new and exciting? Not much new with myself, just taking my Maca and Fertilaid. not noticing much difference besides feeling awake, lol guess that Maca is a energy boost as well, been cleaning like it's going out of style. So by the reads of it we have two left hanging in to test, my fingers and toes are crossed for you both. At this point just waiting to O, along with the rest of you. How is everyone else been feeling?

hey mookerr87 i also had got some fertilaid a couple months ago intill i read alot of post on here about how it stop woman from Oing and a bunch of other bad things so i stop taken it right alway and just went back to taken my prenatals ive been taken prenatals 6months before i gto preggos and they were just the cheap ones from cvs they were like $10 for 100 of them and i got a bottle free because it was buyone get one good luck

LADIES
IVE HEARD AFTER SEX TO TRY TO DO HANDSTANDS UP AGAINST THE WALL OR THE DOOR OR SOMETHING my sister in law actually did that for all 4 of her kids

I just got my + OPK this morning. So we'll be getting busy the next 3 days! :sex: Woot woot!!
I'm right there with ya Glam!

Ash- good luck with the bedding!! I bought my pineapple yesterdau and ate my first quarter!! Cant hurt!
:)

Ilovehim- lol!!!hubbie already thinks i crazy with my legs in the air on the bed i would love to see his face if i did a handstand!! Love it!! :)

R22- woohoo with the +opk!! Have fun getting busy!!!

Ladies i was wondering where miss may and loves were too?? Hope they are just too busy bd'ing to chat!:)

I just munching my pineapple and crossing my fingers that our one time bd'ing by some miracle was enough!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->