Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

19dpo...no period temps still high. I'm supposed to go in for a pregnancy blood test and a progesterone level today or tomorrow. I was hoping AF would be here this morning and I wouldn't have to go arrrgggg...I'm so confused and frustrated at this point:growlmad:

Twinkle- I got pregnant with my daughter on just one try (not ovulation day either) so it is entirely possible! Hopefully the pineapple will work!

Thanks Brit we have our fingers and toes crossed!! Really hope you get you AF soon so you can go full steam ahead into next cycle!! Hopefully doc be able to help!! Any chance of a
late bfp?!?! X

Thanks Jes that makes me feel much better. How soon did the dr say you should get AF after finishing the provera? I hope you get your Af soon, maybe we will get ours on the same day and then BFPs in a month :)
doc said anywhere from 3-14 days

Hello ladies! Honey and I rearranged our whole house, and finally got our basement liveable. He is calling it the man cave... Lol. I kissed him when we finished and said, well babe, its been nice knowin ya! Now i get to organize all the stuff we brought upstairs instead of knitting. Ugh. At least he won't be commenting on how i look 90 while I'm doing it, but I'm not looking forward to waking him up after late games to come to bed.

No AF yet. I had some cramping a couple days ago, but nothing yet. Good luck to those of you bding, and twinkle and ash with your pineapple!
Also, Brit, i hope this is the last time we actually want the witch to come!

I'm having horrible AF cramps tonight so hopefully tomorrow will be day 1! I think what might have happened is I may have ovulated on day 23 instead of day 19. My temps went up, but we had just gotten back from a week long vacation and I know travel can throw off temps, plus I'm starting to notice that my thermometer is really inconsistant, its not a BBT one so maybe I need to invest in a new one. If I did O 4 days later then I thought, its no wonder I didn't get pregnant since we didn't bd on 0-2, 0-1 or 0! Oh well...I really hope this is AF and its onto next cycle with all of you wonderful ladies!!

I'm excited to see how the pineapple works for you twinkle and ash!

Jes- any sign of AF?

Ilovehim-I may have to try the handstand thing just as long as dh leaves the room before I do LOL

Made dh a captain america bday cake! Hes 25trying on sunday! Kept busy all day and will be s well tomorrow with midterms

I have been temping everyday at 6:20 am and I nevern noticed how much it flucuated!

That's so cute ash! Good luck on midterms!

Brit, no sign of anything yet. I'm sure it will come eventually. I read that in the past it was used as a pg test. If AF didn't come after that then you were pg. A girl can wish right. Makes me wanna POAS but I'm not gonna get my hopes up for nothing. its only been 6 days. Its very rare that tests don't come up positive within a week or 2 after missed period. (this is me talking myself out of the pregnancy thought this time around)

I hope everthings alright with Miss May and Loves. ?!?!

Thats what i was thinking jes hope they ok too?!?!

Well i am officially in.the dreaded tww and on day 3 of pineapple eating!! :) not got any hopes up this month at all which i suppose is a good thing!

Just bursting for the weekend at this point! Heading out to a Spanish Tapas restaurant tonight i am getting.hungry just thinking of it! Mmmm :)

Anyone up to anything exciting this weekend?!

Apart from lots of bd'ing for some of you! :)

Bless my hubbie last night we bd'ed and he was like "why arent you putting your leggies in the air like usual" i really dont think he gets the.whole fertile.window thing at all no.matter how.many times i explain it ! I had a whole.conversation.this week with him.how i was sad that we only managed to.bd once during fertile window then.he wonders why my legs arent in.the air last night! Boys :-/

Friday hugs to all.of my lovely ladies xxxx

Good morning friends! DH and I bd'd last night and will hopefully again tonight and tomorrow (trying to give SMEP a try). :happydance:
Ash when I click on your ovulation link it takes me to my chart? I dont know if it's just me or if you dont have a good link???

Don't have a whole lot planned this weekend. We are going out to dinner with friends tomorrow night. Kinda sucks because I love to have beer or wine but lately I stopped drinking in front of friends so they don't know whether Im preggo or not. When I first stopped drinking in front of them they kept asking "Are you pregnant?" So they are finally to the point where they no longer ask. I'd like to keep it that way because I dont plan on telling them Im preggo until Im at least 8-12 weeks. (If I can keep my mouth shut :winkwink:).

It must be a bad link! Oh poo I thought I had it figured out! How do I attach? it?

R22 that is a really good idea but you have some good will.power! :) i know what you mean about the drinks and friends though as i would really like not to tell people until 10-12 weeks if i am lucky enough to get a bfp but was just thinking on the off chance that i get a sticky bean this cycle how on earth could i hide it over Christmas??!?! I would say nearly impossible given my usual schedue of social gatherings!! :) oh well it would be a VERY nice problem to try and figure out if Mr BFP wants to come our way!!:) x

Ash yout.link took me to my chart too lol! Dont worry i havent worked it out yet either! :)

Good luck with SMEP R22 i wanted to try that this cycle but it Didnt happeb AT ALL so maybe next month! X

Nothing exiting this weekend here :/ we joke about how were old now (me 26 him 33) because were both such home bodies. Our friends usually come here and i cook. Its one of my favorite things to do, and i love entertaining. I usually end up with one of the twins friends over, I'm the designated baby sitter :)

LADIES
IVE HEARD AFTER SEX TO TRY TO DO HANDSTANDS UP AGAINST THE WALL OR THE DOOR OR SOMETHING my sister in law actually did that for all 4 of her kids

LMFAO, Funny and true story, after hubby and I :sex: on halloween, lol he stands on the bed and grabs me by my ankles, hangs me upside down and yells, Swim boys SWIM! I'm laughing histarically cause I'm telling him it don't work like that, but I guess I'll let you know in 14 days lmfao, So he Puts me down and says There baby, I've done my job, I'll see my son in a few months lmfao. his luck it'll be a girl again.

Ash, to post your chart click the Share button under your chart and go to the BBCode Code and highlight the simple link and paste to your signature.
Hope that works for you!

Twinkle, I hadn't thought about Christmas and New Years. Guess that would be a good time to tell them. If I get prego this cycle I will be 8 weeks on Dec. 29. I guess I will have to see how it goes.:huh:

Mooker- that is hilarious! And sounds like something my hubby would do! Goofy men!

I'm on cd 11 and should be O on cd 14. Dh is pretty good about secretly keeping track of when bd needs to happen, so he was all over it tonight!

I know what you ladies mean by trying to keep the lack of drinking a secret. Dh and I have a plan! I typically like rum and coke, so we decided that when we are around friends I would ask him to make me one so it would look like I'm still participating in the alcohol consumption, but really there is no rum. We figured caffeine was the lesser of two evils :)

Good morning ladies! I'll be spending the day cooking. I'm trying to get in the habit of prepping most of our meals so that its easier throughout the week. Its become a fun task for my sister and I. We call it mealbag workshop day:) it has been a very successful way of alleviating stress, and spending quality time together. I've also cut my grocery bill by 300$ last month!! Yay for Pinterest menu planning!

Hmm what to do today, wish we had warmer weather causing swimming sounds like so much fun lol, need to make plans to wish my hubby away to hot springs for a romantic evening. Last night we watched a movie on the sofa, and I fell asleep in his arms. I love that feeling, just makes me feel special. I also like how tall he is and how short I am gives me this odd safe feeling, lol he could rap his arms around me and probably touch is own shoulders. Trying to sell one of our older cars today, to distract myself from want ping to POAS. My friend up the thinks she might be pregnant lol so I'm kind of excited. Said to he hopefully we could be bump buddies. This would be her first baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->