Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Congrats on getting AF, Jeslyn!

Cd8 for me. Excited to try this month, but trying not to stress out. Just started taking FertileCM because I don't always get EWCM. I might also get a cbfm instead of just using the Internet cheapies.

Hi girls.. It's been a LONG TIME since I've posted. Please don't be mad :blush:

Ive got some news though... it could be an evap.. since I took it this morning.. Hubz rushed me out the door this morning to get xmas shopping done, so I didn't get to look at it till we got back.. Saw the 2 lines.. and ran back to the store to get another 3 tests... lol.. what do you think?

Attachments

• preg test1.jpg
    preg test1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi girls.. It's been a LONG TIME since I've posted. Please don't be mad :blush:

Ive got some news though... it could be an evap.. since I took it this morning.. Hubz rushed me out the door this morning to get xmas shopping done, so I didn't get to look at it till we got back.. Saw the 2 lines.. and ran back to the store to get another 3 tests... lol.. what do you think?

Congrats loves! Well no dr. Appt. Since mine is retiring! Ugh.... so now I get to go and start with a new doc... im so sad at the same time tho bc I have missed a month of ttc. My mil found out we were ttc and is now excited... I hope my new year starts with af so i can start ttc again.

Oh my goodness loves!!!! I am just so so so so super excited for you!! So happy you really deserve all the happiness that this little bean will bring you! How amazing! How do you feel? Any different tww symptoms? What dpo did you test? Oh my I really am so happy for you petal love and Christmas hugs to you and your little bean!! Xxxxx

thanks girls! I'm 13 dpo today. Yesterday I tested positive at 12 Dpo.

We did absolutely nothing different this month.. except bd like every day sometimes twice or more for 10 days straight.. just for fun.. I was still halfway temping.. but I o'd late.. so I really didn't know what day to expect it..

5 days ago, I had this outrageous diarrhea. it was bad, my stomach felt all twisted and I couldn't go #2 enough.. went 8 times that day.

Then I realized I was smelling things I didn't normally notice..

The big thing that made me wonder was my stomach was hurting.. behind my bellybutton down to my pubic bone.. and then all the way around my body there.. I just felt crampy.. and not af type cramps..

Yesterday morning I just took a test.. figuring it would be neg.. I watched the moisture cover the strip.. then set the test in the mirror.. Didn't look at it until 5pm when we got home from xmas shopping and when i did.. 2 beautiful lines!!! :bfp:

I thought it was an evap so I ran to dollar general and bought 3 more tests.... took 2 last night and one more this morning.. all signs are :bfp: except my cross line (rexall) tests lines are a bit lighter than the $1 (new choice) tests..

I'm sooooooooo happpy!!!!! Adam is sooo happy!!! Still absorbing it!! When I came out of the bathroom we both hugged eachother (i started crying of course) kissing eachother.. agh.. it was the best guys..

Yesterday, my stomach felt like I was blowing it out.. just like pushing my belly out.. I couldn't suck it in.. and my boobs hurt.. just like before af.. but the hurt feels more intense than I've ever felt..

I can't wait to get in to my doctor and get a scan done! I got worried last night, cuz I read someone lost their baby after having side pain (ectopic)... and my sides hurt at times...

Oh loves how exciting!! I really am So so delighted it must have been the most amazing moment seeing that beautiful line appear! That was a lot of bd'ing you go girlie!! :) from what I read all twinges and cramps are totally normal so just try and relax and enjoy this most amazing Christmas!! Best present ever! Xx

Congratulations loves! I'm so happy and excited for you!!! What an awesome gift for you two! I was so happy seeing those 2 lines for you :)

Congrats Loves!! I'm so happy for your Christmas BFP! Don't worry about the ovary pain, I got that pain on both sides for my entire pregnancy with dd, in fact they will probably get worse. It hurt if I moved to fast or changed position, my dr said it was called "round ligament pain" and its totally normal and healthy! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you and the peanut!

Thank you girls! 6 home tests now.. all :bfp:!!!!!

I"M SOOOO TIIIRREEEDDD!!!!

Thank you girls! 6 home tests now.. all :bfp:!!!!!

I"M SOOOO TIIIRREEEDDD!!!!

How exiting!!! Hooray for sleepiness!

Were having wine and wrapping half of toys r us tonight after tracking Santa for another hour before the twins go to bed :)

Merry Christmas ladies :)

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

I had EWCM yesterday! CD 12. I don't always get it so I was happy to see it. I've been taking FertileCM and drinking grapefruit juice, but I don't think it could've worked so quickly as I've only been doing that for less than a week. Going to try not to stress and just BD a lot.

Hi ladies-

I'm a continual follower if this thread, but don't often post. But I wante to say congrats to Loves and wish everyone else a Merry Christmas. Sounds like there are some very positive signs for some people, which is very exciting :)

We didn't temp or anything this month, but according to my regular cycle we should be about 10-12 DPO. No symptoms yet this month, so I'm not expecting much. Hopefully I can find out one way or the other by New Years, since I don't drink during the tww. This year my tww fell on Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas, an maybe New Years. Small price to pay for a potentially healthy baby, but I still miss participating in all the fun!

Hope you all had a great holiday! I appreciate having this thread to read/ write when I get nervous, excited, etc and my husband gets tired of talking about it. Thanks ladies!

i know im late but i just been so depressed that i havent got on the threads in a few days so i wanted to first say merry christmas and i hope everyones was very nice!!!
the only thing good about mine was my son & stepkids got everything they want.
however knowing that i wasnt pregnant anymore and witout a baby just killed me its just heartbreaken!!

well me and dh are back on trying as of tonight!!! i know its asap but i dont want to waste no time my heart is crushes to pieces

but im glad for the show to be back on the road maybe ill get luck and maybe get my bfp asap!!!! well giving ds a bath hope all is well

Ilovehim- good for you for getting right back on the ttc train!!!! :hugs2: praying that it happens soon!! How far along were you when you mc'd? That's my biggest fear right now especially since it took so long to conceive. I've never mc'd before so i can only imagine your heartbreak but if you can do it once you can do it again!!

Ash- have you tested yet?!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->