Still in shock

nordicpixie83

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Still slightly in shock , we came off BC April 14th , got my positive today . I ovulated on the 8th , So I'm due February 27th :cloud9:

Congrats!! I'm due February 1st!!

congrats. We started trying in April, but somehow managed to catch on the second cycle so we are due on the 3rd of March!

Congratulations! I'm due Feb 17th, and I'm still in a bit of shock too, haha. Even typing the words 'I'm due' is strange! The hardest part is not being able to tell anyone. How are you ladies handling that?

Congratulations! I'm due Feb 17th, and I'm still in a bit of shock too, haha. Even typing the words 'I'm due' is strange! The hardest part is not being able to tell anyone. How are you ladies handling that?

Hey kewpie, I just want to tell everyone !! At the same time I'm completely pooping my pants as I'm having last minute cold feet . Bit late :haha: I know but my last baby , now 4yo , was supposed to be the last . But hubby was broody and after nagging for ages I thought that yes it would be nice . I've only had one cycle , I am nervous and excited . This baby will be third section and I'm already a little bit podgy so can't gain to much weight !!!!!

Nordic Im with you on the cold feet! LOL Reality has hit and Ive gotten rid of most baby stuff so Im freaking out about everything. My boys are being nightmares......arrrrggggh!! Its awesome :haha: Too late now eh?!?!:haha:

So your due in feb? Theres a valentines baby thread on the group discussion section....will try and find a link cos it was hard for me to find lol xx congrats again! Xx

See if this works...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...uary-2018-valentines-babies.html?nojs=1#links

Xx

Nordic Im with you on the cold feet! LOL Reality has hit and Ive gotten rid of most baby stuff so Im freaking out about everything. My boys are being nightmares......arrrrggggh!! Its awesome :haha: Too late now eh?!?!:haha:

So your due in feb? Theres a valentines baby thread on the group discussion section....will try and find a link cos it was hard for me to find lol xx congrats again! Xx

Due Feb 27th , I'll have an elective at 38 weeks . So almost a valentines baby . :cloud9:

I've got no baby stuff , I'm already picking up little bits here and there :baby:

Congrats!!!! I think the last minute cold feet is pretty normal lol. I'm definitely having them! Every time we share the news with someone I feel like they give me me a funny look when I'm like "I'm thrilled! And freaking out!"

Congrats!!!! I think the last minute cold feet is pretty normal lol. I'm definitely having them! Every time we share the news with someone I feel like they give me me a funny look when I'm like "I'm thrilled! And freaking out!"

I feel like people are doing the same thing !!! Pregnancy hormones :haha::blush:

I've had cold feet with my son and my daughter and now this one too lol. I think we all do to a point when the realization that we are fixing to be responsible for another life sets in.

I've had cold feet with my son and my daughter and now this one too lol. I think we all do to a point when the realization that we are fixing to be responsible for another life sets in.

This is the most secure I've been in life , plus being an older-ish mama . I've Done this three times already , I think because I was set on my last daughter being the LAST for so long . I had planned my freedom !!!!!! :haha: . I will be fine when my little bump appears and I feel those first kicks. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->