Still no AF! Who's with me?!

I've been a year off BCP and my cycles are still all over the place (sorry, probably not what you want to hear). I'm on CD90 today, and my cycles have ranged from 50 to 60 days. I am being investigated for PCOS though....

Have you had some blood tests to check your hormone levels? It might be worth investigating further incase there's something underlying or just your body trying to regulate after being on BCP.

Same here! CD31 over this way. HPT this morning read a :bfn:! My cycle never goes past CD30. Go figure that the first month I try to conceive, my cycle is all messed up. Ugh!! :dust: to all!

Cd64 today, however my bloodwork came back that I have indeed ovulated so I should be getting af soon. I guess we'll see. All I want for Christmas is af or a bfp! No more limbo land for me!!!

Today is CD 34. Still no sign of AF, even though it feels as though she is coming. Ugh!

CD 54 today and my chart is looking like I may have JUST O'd. Ha. :dohh:

I'm 12 days late, I haven't tested yet maybe I will on friday
I'm so scared to see a :bfn:

I have 30day cycles and im on CD33 and no syptoms of AF no signs of pregnancy not that ive noticed other than got car sick riding to the mall with my aunt. BFN 16dpo amd 17dpo :(
Suckie!

mrs hamstra- In another post you wrote that you take royal jelly. Can you please tell me more about it? I'm also looking for a good prenatel. I already take zinc, vitex, and Bcomplex.

mrs hamstra- In another post you wrote that you take royal jelly. Can you please tell me more about it? I'm also looking for a good prenatel. I already take zinc, vitex, and Bcomplex.

Sure! Id love too lol im always on google researching :)

Royal jelly makes it beneficial to those who sufder from a horomone imbalance, as it provides support to the endkcrine system. It can also help with problems that are related to hormonal imbalance, such as irregular menstral cycles.
Royal jelly also increases libido, supports egg health, reduces wrinkles, and it naturally boosts immune system.

I started Nov 11th on royal jelly its in the vitamin section when you go to the store. Kinda by fish oil and folic acid. It says to take 1 daily but on the side it says recommended is twice daily.
Maybe thats why I havent started my body is fixing stuff. Who knows.
:(
Put your hubby on zinc as well
Zinc: is important for the cell division and the production of healthy sperm. It is the most critic trace mineral for male sexual function. It is needed for testostrone metabolism, testicle growth, sperm production, motility, and count. Did you know every time a man ejaculates he loses 5mg of zinc. Take religiously for 26weeks for the highest sperm production.

Also i have hubby taking selenium
Selenium: it is needed to properly shape sperm and to maintain count. It has a key role in the functioning of the epididymis. It is an antioxidant which protects the cells in the sperm that have a high fat content.
Those notes I jotted down for DH just because he fricken complains about why he has to take em so I informed him what pill does what and hes all for it now. Its the least he could do seeing I have gotten checked blood work done, taking vitamins time for him to pitch in. grrr

Mrs Hamstra- lol. My husband would bitch and complain if I asked him to take anything too but I will keep it in mind if we continue to be unsuccessful ttc. What sort of prenatal do you take? I have read up on a few diff brands and I can't decide which is best for me. I'm sorta thinking that pre-pregnancy I should just get cheap ones from sams club or something and then if need be switch to something else. I'm just looking for anyone's personal experiences with vitamins/supplements. Hoping it will help my skin and hair also...I'm a mess!

Aww :(
Well we were ttc for 9months and.then I saw a OBGYN. And was prescribed clomid.
Anyways I take a standard walmart brand its 4bucks. I think naturesvalley....careful with prenatals some women get sick with certain brands. My friend I worked with couldnt take prentals all through out her.pregnancy she would be soo sick..so the dr. put her on somethin else.
I bitched at my DH in tears saying listen im doing all I can from a dr feelin my stuff to fertility drugs then vitamins and opk's and hpt, I said it takes two to get pregnant. And its a partnership. He was just diagnosed with high blood pressure and high cholesterol. His libido is GONE! We havent babydanced in two weeks.
Also watch "the sperm race" on youtube its 55mins and WOW. I learned so much more watching that than I have in the yr ttc. Makes sence. Good luck. Im hoping for all of us to get BFP's in 2012

Mrs Hamstra- lol. My husband would bitch and complain if I asked him to take anything too but I will keep it in mind if we continue to be unsuccessful ttc. What sort of prenatal do you take? I have read up on a few diff brands and I can't decide which is best for me. I'm sorta thinking that pre-pregnancy I should just get cheap ones from sams club or something and then if need be switch to something else. I'm just looking for anyone's personal experiences with vitamins/supplements. Hoping it will help my skin and hair also...I'm a mess!

I take One A Day Pre-Natal and LOVE them! The pack comes with two pills. The second pill has Omega 3's and DHA (fish oil). This helps to have smoother hair and skin. You are supposed to take them with a meal so you don't feel sick. I have never felt sick on them. They are a bit on the expensive side, but if you look on the ingredient list, they have every vitamin imaginable and 800mg of Folic Acid alone. They would be the only supplement you would need.

I take One A Day Pre-Natal and LOVE them! The pack comes with two pills. The second pill has Omega 3's and DHA (fish oil). This helps to have smoother hair and skin. You are supposed to take them with a meal so you don't feel sick. I have never felt sick on them. They are a bit on the expensive side, but if you look on the ingredient list, they have every vitamin imaginable and 800mg of Folic Acid alone. They would be the only supplement you would need.

Yea I seen those. They are a tad more $$ but I thought to take those when I become pregnant. Idk if mine have omega 3. Ill check.
And yup thats why I.never.forget to take my pills. I take em when I sit down for dinner.
Your not to take any kind of pill on an empty stomach really.

MrsHamstra, you're right. All vitamin supplements should be taken with meals! I don't know why people neglect to do that but then complain about the nausea. On those vitamins, it specifically says to take with a meal.

MrsHamstra, you're right. All vitamin supplements should be taken with meals! I don't know why people neglect to do that but then complain about the nausea. On those vitamins, it specifically says to take with a meal.

Commen sence. I get sick if I take tyleonol on an empty stomach I feel sick.
Im gonna start takin the zinc too. I know it is good for me cause I just researched what it does for men. Ill see what zinc does for women.

That's why I love One A Day Prenatal. It already has 100% Zinc in it. =)

That's why I love One A Day Prenatal. It already has 100% Zinc in it. =)

Yea I gotta take zinc.
I take the spring valley not natures vally ha ha thats ranch dressing.

Oh.my I never paid attention to how much im getting. Time for me to upgrade :) it only has 8mcg of vitamin B.
And 25mg of zinc

And no omega 3. I have to google that. Unless you can tell me the benefits of taking it while ttc?

I only.have 18 pills left out of 100 goal was to be pregnant by the time I was on my last pill. Ill buy the more expensive ones come January.

Mine says 167% zinc. I dont think that means anything. Does it causr its only 25mg

Here is an article on why Omega 3's are important for baby and momma.

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyhealth/omega3fishoil.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->