Still no AF! Who's with me?!

ImSoTired

mommy to 2 girls
Reaction score
I went off of bcp in May of this year. I had a 29day cycle in June and then all hell broke loose.:dohh: I completely skipped July and Af came in August after 63 days!!!Sept and Oct came on day 33 so I thought I was back on track. Apparently not because my day 33 would have been Nov 12th which would make me 15 days late or cd48! Can you believe this?! I'm totally frustrated and a little depressed becuase I am wanting a baby and wanting it NOW! Is anyone in a similar situation?:nope:

Hey there! I'm with you, im confused and getting stressed out over all of this. My AF is 12 days late and usually this never happens took a prego test a few days ago and it was :bfn: i'm at the point where i would like to see either AF or a :bfp: :( sometimes our bodies just suck! I hope everything works out for you

Yep thats exactly how i feel. I'm not sure if I should call the doc or wait for my yearly in Feb. I am so confused but I'm happy I'm not the only one. I'm scared, sad, and angry. Af better show up soon! Although What I really want is a bfp. Hopefully all will work out for us soon.

Hmm..February just seems to far away lol I would ask if they could move it sooner. I hope so too hun.

No they don't move yearlys back only forward because your pap has to be a year or more apart from the last for some reason. I dunno why. Thats just what they told me last year cause the appt fell on dh's bday and I asked them to reschedule.

hi, i came off birth control the other month, had withdrawal bleed and waiting for af, were ttc in meantime! its waiting in limbo till it comes ahhhhhhhhh

hi, i came off birth control the other month, had withdrawal bleed and waiting for af, were ttc in meantime! its waiting in limbo till it comes ahhhhhhhhh

Thats exactly where I'm at. I'm pretty frustrated about it.

Ugg. I took a hpt this morning just thinking maybe....nope. I was right the first time, my body is just outta whack. Hoping for AF soon.

I had bfn on sat. Took an opk just now and very negative! No line at all

I'm with you!! I haven't had AF since June because I had a laparoscopy for endometriosis. They found out it was worse than they thought so I was put on hormone treatment for a few months, and now I'm waiting for AF to come back before we can TTC (it's dangerous to TTC with the treatment I'm on). I'm scared that it's going to take ages to come back and can't believe I'm desperate for AF to return!

This is probably the only time that you're gonna wish your period came! I'm sorry hun, just be patient things will work out for the best. I'm 15 dpo today and still no AF...my cycles are really regular so hopefully i won't get it! fx'd :)

Cd50 for me today and definately no baby belly:nope:. I'm going to start taking vitamins to hopefully bring on af. When I finally do get it I'm going to start using opks and temping. I am also considering using preseed. I am bound and determined to make a baby in 2012 (if not sooner:winkwink:). I've got my little calendar with all of my cycle dates ready and when I go to the gyno I'm am going to get this taken care of (if it doesn't straighten itself out). I'm still pretty stressed but I am going to do my best to get that baby because it is the most important thing in my life. I can't wait! I am ready.Ugg just waiting for the damn af!

I went off of bcp in May of this year. I had a 29day cycle in June and then all hell broke loose.:dohh: I completely skipped July and Af came in August after 63 days!!!Sept and Oct came on day 33 so I thought I was back on track. Apparently not because my day 33 would have been Nov 12th which would make me 15 days late or cd48! Can you believe this?! I'm totally frustrated and a little depressed becuase I am wanting a baby and wanting it NOW! Is anyone in a similar situation?:nope:

i no the feeling

imsotired i no how u feel i dnt get AF on my own i have to get medically induced every month for me to see my period will this month they desided to put me on femara my period just came on to days ago am goin to start my femara today hopes this work for me,i have heard that femara is really good when trying to get pg
will i dnt ovulat on my own and the crazy part about it is am only 23 was trying from i was 21 with my husband still no luck yet will i hopes femara work for me.
hope that is get AF soon best of luck

imsotired i no how u feel i dnt get AF on my own i have to get medically induced every month for me to see my period will this month they desided to put me on femara my period just came on to days ago am goin to start my femara today hopes this work for me,i have heard that femara is really good when trying to get pg
will i dnt ovulat on my own and the crazy part about it is am only 23 was trying from i was 21 with my husband still no luck yet will i hopes femara work for me.

I really hope that femara works for you. I'm only 24 myself and I think my cycles are messy from the bcp but I might not even be ovulating either. So I am starting to temp and use opks soon to find out so I can go to the doc and let them know. Good luck and:dust:

I really hope that femara works for you. I'm only 24 myself and I think my cycles are messy from the bcp but I might not even be ovulating either. So I am starting to temp and use opks soon to find out so I can go to the doc and let them know. Good luck and:dust:

thanks good luck to you also .keep us posted

Cd 60 and still no af! Maybe my body is going for a personal record?:shrug:Bloodwork in the am tomorrow!:dohh:

CD39 for me after BCP. Had long cycles before though (between 6 and 8 weeks) no not sure what's going on. Just sitting twiddling my thumbs until it comes.

Well actually I am taking advantage of no AF, me and hubby got a record (for us lol) number of days :sex: in a row! Good practice for when things sort themselves out!

No they don't move yearlys back only forward because your pap has to be a year or more apart from the last for some reason. I dunno why. Thats just what they told me last year cause the appt fell on dh's bday and I asked them to reschedule.

Health insurance will only pay for it once every 12 months. Same with your GP H&P. Just their way of regulating doctor's visits.

Cd50 for me today and definately no baby belly:nope:. I'm going to start taking vitamins to hopefully bring on af. When I finally do get it I'm going to start using opks and temping. I am also considering using preseed. I am bound and determined to make a baby in 2012 (if not sooner:winkwink:). I've got my little calendar with all of my cycle dates ready and when I go to the gyno I'm am going to get this taken care of (if it doesn't straighten itself out). I'm still pretty stressed but I am going to do my best to get that baby because it is the most important thing in my life. I can't wait! I am ready.Ugg just waiting for the damn af!

I'm currently on CD 50, myself. Wonderful, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->