Still no AF! Who's with me?!

Yay 1. They could be sore due to AF coming. I know mine do that sometimes. Or 2. Your going to get a BFP

Either way I'm pretty excited. 71 days is a long time! I would be over the moon if I got a bfp but either one will do at this point, ya know?

I'm with you. Only on CD 60 myself, so not as long, but still annoying!! No symptoms for me though. Boo. :nope: But I agree that all I want for Christmas is a BFP or AF! Sooo ready for my cycles to regulate!!
MissBabyBug; After depo, I waited approximately 159 days to get a "real" period, so I feel you on that one!! Ugh. Why do our bodies do this to us?

Cramping today and last night, sensitive slighly sore boobs, bit irritable, still no af but I think she is close. I hope it's really a bfp in disguise but I'm not so sure. The past 2 nights I have felt like I had a cold coming on and very thirsty but by morning the feelings were gone. I'm hoping that an extra bfp sign but I don't wanna get too excited! cd72 today!

Cd 53 for me, just finished 9 days of spotting. Along with 3 light occurances

I think my wait is finally over. After a 71 day cycle! I have awful cramps and have begun spotting but it's definately red. I should flow any minute. I'm disappointed that it's not a bfp obviously but I'm so happy thins cycle is over! That was enouggh to drive me crazy! But it means that when the doctor said I ov'd, I really did, so fx I have better luck (a shorter cycle and a bfp) in January!

That is awesome news, ImSoTired! Fxed your next cycle is shorter and warrants a BFP!

Yay your drought is over. Sorry about the bfn. But hoping you concieve next cycle. =)
Bd everyday! Never hurts to.

haha. I don't know if dh will go for everyday. He is actually still at work! So far he has worked a 14hr day today. I am planning on tracking ov this cycle and see how I feel about it. So if I get a pos opk we will be bding all around that time and sparaticly as usual.

Right lately we havent its been so exhausting. He never really wants too after working all day. I try everything and it usually works. But the other night by.the time I got him in the mood and ready.to go I just quit. Lol I wasnt Into it. Good luck. Hoping this is it girly.

I hope so too, ImSoTired!! GL tracking O! Are you going to temp, or just use OPK's?
MrsHamstra, I know that feeling! If I'm in the mood, DH isn't. If DH is in the mood, I'm not. Vicious cycle. Lol.

minni- I'm going to try and do both temping and opks, but I have a bit of a strange situation and the temping may not be at the same time every morning. I hope it's still accurate. I'm not going to torture myself over it though. TTC is a lot of pressure to begin with so if the temping gets too stressful I may stop.

I've heard there's ways to tweak your temp based on how far off your "normal" time you take it so that it would still be accurate. I've never looked into it though. But I definitely agree, if it gets too stressful, just cut it out.

Merry Christmas, ladies! Best of luck to you all!

I came off the pill in late august, AF middle of november and now 4 days late with a :bfn: this morning. I think I'm going to wait till next week to see if AF shows up and then if not I'll test again. I have to go see my GP in January anyway so I'll mention it to her and see what she thinks if AF is still a no show and I'm not pregnant.

Maaaaaayyyy finally be getting AF back! I've had cramps for the last few days and there was the TINIEST bit of blood in with CM when I checked! Im hopeful!

TMI alert

I am one very confused lady.
Opks I dont trust anymore :( af is 14days late and all day today I have had eggwhites. Its been very wet down there. So would I be ovulating on CD43? BD tonight. Propping legs up incase I am ovulating late. Can u girls tell me why I would have so much discharge on a random day? I thought I already ovulated. Hmmmm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->