Still no AF! Who's with me?!

Not testing until my birthday tho. Which is next wed may16th, Of course if AF hasnt shown by then I will test.

ImSoTired,

I felt just like you when I first got my BFP! I think part of it is definitely reading this board. I didn't know about MMC until I joined here. I went into my first ultrasound at 7 weeks fearing the worst. When the lady was doing it, my fists were clenched so hard. Everything turned out fine though.

I think we have to be realistic but also think positive thoughts. I haven't seen baby on the ultrasound since 12 weeks and haven't heard the heartbeat since 13 weeks and part of me wants to be nervous but the fact that I am starting to show is a good indication that baby is still growing!

Your little bean is slowly growing inside you, so nurture him or her with positive thoughts. :)

ImSoTired - I am sure everything is fine, but I can completely understand your feelings of caution. Calling the doc about the back pain can't hurt, that's what they get paid for. :flower: We're all here for you and we're all rooting for a sticky bean! :hugs:

CD40. No clue when/if I O'ed. Just taking one day at a time and waiting for AF. Testing periodically. Last test was April 28th though. Maybe I should test again? :shrug: No real symptoms though, except that I'm ALWAYS tired. I get plenty of sleep at night [7-9 hours] and still find myself sleeping past my alarm and rushing to work. :dohh: And my nips are sensitive. Not painful, but whenever they're touched, even slightly by my bra, there's a sensation. Totally not normal for me. DH told me to test tomorrow. Guess we shall see. Not getting my hopes up though.

Thank you. I'd say it's always worth a test. You should try temping more often and then you'd know for sure if you O'd. I would keep in close contact with my doctor if you are still having long cycles. They might not be able to help you ttc until you've hit the year mark but you could certainly try to get them to help you with shortening your cycle.

I don't think I am going to test this morning because I have started spotting. Although, my temp went up this morning?
I didn't temp regularly this cycle because DH got jury duty and it made my sleep schedule screwy. I am going to try to get back in the habit of temping everyday.

ImSoTired - I am sure everything is fine, but I can completely understand your feelings of caution. Calling the doc about the back pain can't hurt, that's what they get paid for. :flower: We're all here for you and we're all rooting for a sticky bean! :hugs:

CD40. No clue when/if I O'ed. Just taking one day at a time and waiting for AF. Testing periodically. Last test was April 28th though. Maybe I should test again? :shrug: No real symptoms though, except that I'm ALWAYS tired. I get plenty of sleep at night [7-9 hours] and still find myself sleeping past my alarm and rushing to work. :dohh: And my nips are sensitive. Not painful, but whenever they're touched, even slightly by my bra, there's a sensation. Totally not normal for me. DH told me to test tomorrow. Guess we shall see. Not getting my hopes up though.

Thank you. I'd say it's always worth a test. You should try temping more often and then you'd know for sure if you O'd. I would keep in close contact with my doctor if you are still having long cycles. They might not be able to help you ttc until you've hit the year mark but you could certainly try to get them to help you with shortening your cycle.

I don't think I am going to test this morning because I have started spotting. Although, my temp went up this morning?
I didn't temp regularly this cycle because DH got jury duty and it made my sleep schedule screwy. I am going to try to get back in the habit of temping everyday.

Maybe that is a good thing! Perhaps you are spotting at O time or at the very least having a 40 day cycle! That is better than 100 some days! Make sure you keep in touch with your doctor though because you don't want to be having cycles that long again! Good luck!

ImSoTired,

I felt just like you when I first got my BFP! I think part of it is definitely reading this board. I didn't know about MMC until I joined here. I went into my first ultrasound at 7 weeks fearing the worst. When the lady was doing it, my fists were clenched so hard. Everything turned out fine though.

I think we have to be realistic but also think positive thoughts. I haven't seen baby on the ultrasound since 12 weeks and haven't heard the heartbeat since 13 weeks and part of me wants to be nervous but the fact that I am starting to show is a good indication that baby is still growing!

Your little bean is slowly growing inside you, so nurture him or her with positive thoughts. :)

Thanks. I'm a nervous wreck 95% of the time! I try to relax and think positively and unfortunately it doesn't always work. My next scan is in 3 weeks and I will be 13 weeks the day after the scan. I'm hoping it will put me at ease for a while. I go to see my ob/gyn next week for a weigh in and belly measurement and I'm hoping they have a doppler or something so I can hear the heartbeat and stop worrying.

I am three days late for af in a cycle where I've had no LH surge. Last month had a chemical. Getting annoyed with it, but temps gradually dropping last couple of days. Fingers crossed she'll be here soon

TOTALLY JUST CHANGED MY MIND MOTHERS DAY IS THIS SUNDAY!!! and i will be 10DPO!!! how great will GOD be if i get a BFP on MOTHERS DAY??? EEEK

TOTALLY JUST CHANGED MY MIND MOTHERS DAY IS THIS SUNDAY!!! and i will be 10DPO!!! how great will GOD be if i get a BFP on MOTHERS DAY??? EEEK

That would be lovely. I'm routing for you!GL!

That would be absolutely awesome!!!! FXed for you!!

AFM; as of this morning, no more spotting. But my temp dropped this morning. :shrug: Maybe it was implantation? I'm with MrsHamstra - a mom's day BFP would be awesome! Plus, my mom's birthday is the Tuesday after mother's day. :happydance: I'm trying not to get hopeful, though.

That would be absolutely awesome!!!! FXed for you!!

AFM; as of this morning, no more spotting. But my temp dropped this morning. :shrug: Maybe it was implantation? I'm with MrsHamstra - a mom's day BFP would be awesome! Plus, my mom's birthday is the Tuesday after mother's day. :happydance: I'm trying not to get hopeful, though.

Well wait a bit and take a test. If this isn't your month I hope it comes soon! GL!

well i hate to say this i really DO!! i got 2 BFN's i used a first response and a clear blue digi on 10dpo Mothers DAY!! :( but today i called my DR.s Nurse and made them aware this friday I will be coming in at 4pm to have a blood test done if AF has not shown by then. Making Friday CD41 and thats just too long especially being on Clomid. happy yet a wreck. My sister inlaw who does not need a child right now GOOD GOD what the heck? she called sat and announced shes pregnant. HMMMM 2 cats 5 rescued pittnbulls who attack each other blood shed everywhere all the time. a lizard, fish, a turtle, a snake, 2 rats, and god knows what else she gets a new pet everyday. the dogs are the worst part they destroy the house dog shit everywhere none of them are potty trained. and last week they broke out of the house by going right through the window. yep shattered it cause they wanted out. she has tried crating them omg the pics she posted the dogs broke out of a $140.00 crate and split their webbing inbettween their claws. blood again everywhere. and she thinks she will just have to get rid of some. and my husband isnt shy he said what the hell are you gonna do if one of them dogs strike your baby. or if 2 dogs get into a huge fight and your baby is just caught in the middle? 5 dogs?? 2 or 3 is plenty. SOO Sorry for the rant. she is my only SIL and i dislike her and thats sad but she isnt the brightest crayon in the crayon box. so not ready. This isnt FAIR!!

10 DPO is still way early. I got a faint hint at 11 DPO and confirmed at 12 DPO. You're not out yet!

well i hate to say this i really DO!! i got 2 BFN's i used a first response and a clear blue digi on 10dpo Mothers DAY!! :( but today i called my DR.s Nurse and made them aware this friday I will be coming in at 4pm to have a blood test done if AF has not shown by then. Making Friday CD41 and thats just too long especially being on Clomid. happy yet a wreck. My sister inlaw who does not need a child right now GOOD GOD what the heck? she called sat and announced shes pregnant. HMMMM 2 cats 5 rescued pittnbulls who attack each other blood shed everywhere all the time. a lizard, fish, a turtle, a snake, 2 rats, and god knows what else she gets a new pet everyday. the dogs are the worst part they destroy the house dog shit everywhere none of them are potty trained. and last week they broke out of the house by going right through the window. yep shattered it cause they wanted out. she has tried crating them omg the pics she posted the dogs broke out of a $140.00 crate and split their webbing inbettween their claws. blood again everywhere. and she thinks she will just have to get rid of some. and my husband isnt shy he said what the hell are you gonna do if one of them dogs strike your baby. or if 2 dogs get into a huge fight and your baby is just caught in the middle? 5 dogs?? 2 or 3 is plenty. SOO Sorry for the rant. she is my only SIL and i dislike her and thats sad but she isnt the brightest crayon in the crayon box. so not ready. This isnt FAIR!!

I know how stupid in laws can be. Luckily mine has gone and they never got a chance to procreate. Just know that you can give a child a much better life than they ever could and take pride in knowing it. That's all you can do. I do however hope they get some sense and get rid of some animals before their baby arrives. What an awful life to live for aanyone let alone a child. Anyway 10dpo is pretty early. I got my bfp on 11dpo but it was so faint I thought it was neg, then on 12dpo it was a bit darker. I have heard that most women get bfps after AF is due usually 14 or 15 dpo or so. It's great that you are in touch with your doctor though and you will be going for bloodwork. I hope that it is good news! I'll be keeping my fx'd. Good luck!

Thank you. how are you feeling today? i hope less worried? and is your appt closer now? i really wanna know how that goes and if that sets your mind at ease. let me know.

i feel like i am the only one on this thread without her BFP :( who else is on here stuck in the same boat as me????

Thank you. how are you feeling today? i hope less worried? and is your appt closer now? i really wanna know how that goes and if that sets your mind at ease. let me know.

i feel like i am the only one on this thread without her BFP :( who else is on here stuck in the same boat as me????

Rest assured you are not the only one without your bfp! I know lots of women on this forum who have been trying as long as or longer than me who haven't gotten theirs yet. Hopefully soon.

Appt was today. I had an unexpected ultrasound because I had some brown spotting and they couldn't hear baby on the doppler. Baby was beautiful and wiggly on the ultrasound with heart beating away at 160bpm. I am feeling pretty confident now and I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks. They don't know why I keep spotting though. They think I may just have a sensitive cervix. They found a small cyst on my ovary but they aren't too concerned about that either. Hoping I keep getting these great results. It's just scary everytime.

AWW thats great news!!! im so thrilled that helps ease your worries.
i have AF like cramps on and off. and i started tearing up in the bathroom when i was at work. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HER!!! i am now home after a 9 hr day and still no sign of AF!!! THANK GOD. i have been praying all day. i got a BFN on a first response with FMU today i am 13dpo and if i was indeed pregnant something would have come up. not feeling so hopeful anymore. i expect AF to arrive tomorrow for sure. :(

AWW thats great news!!! im so thrilled that helps ease your worries.
i have AF like cramps on and off. and i started tearing up in the bathroom when i was at work. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HER!!! i am now home after a 9 hr day and still no sign of AF!!! THANK GOD. i have been praying all day. i got a BFN on a first response with FMU today i am 13dpo and if i was indeed pregnant something would have come up. not feeling so hopeful anymore. i expect AF to arrive tomorrow for sure. :(

Hang in there. I hope AF doesn't show but if it does hang in there. I hope you catch the egg soon.

Good Morning!! i took the day off for a personal day. woke up 10 to 5 to do my hair decided to pee on a stick again and BFN then went to wipe and yep THE BITCH!!!! really nothin in my underwear no cramps your gonna show after i pee on a flippen 3 dollar test OH GOOD LORD i started BAWLING!!! i have been so upset and i decided i needed to take today to myself. im a temp for a shop we make mailboxes and i am adored there but i risk losin my job with all these appts i have for my infertility and then i got the flu and NOW we have to do IUI this cycle and thats more time off. i hope i dont lose my job but according to manpower because they are fertility appts they dont count against me. and ill tell them straight up i live in a town where jobs are by the dozen everyday starting my family is way more important than any job ill have. my husband makes enough i just dont like sitting around the house all day. anyways heres what drastic measure i did today just a few mins ago. i have spent HUNDREDS of money on OPK's HPTS Dr. appts before i had health insurance. and sooo there has been alot of talk about Readings!! i do not beleive in them but what the heck 5bucks for one and then i paid 10 bucks for another one. 2 seperats phychics hoping if they are real that they come up with the same reading thats my idea anyways. so 15 bucks isnt nothing compared to all i have been through. this cycle i do plan on kicking infertilitys ASS!!! love you gals. im goin to buy me a nice shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->