Still no AF! Who's with me?!

Wow mrshamstra, my DH just got a SA today, if he has any issues my doctor recommended IUI as well. I don't want to do that either. It would be so ''unnatural''. But I would do anything to have a child that is healthy and happy! That and the cost of it isn't too appealing, since our insurance doesn't cover it.
Hopefully neither of us have to do that!

How much does your clinic charge for the IUI?
once i found out how much my clinic charges i got :devil: because its only $190 bucks!!!! I WAS PISSED!!! that NO ONE not even my old DR. told me this!!! 18months of tears, screams, fights with my husband, and family members, depression all could have been avoided at the 1yr TRYING MARK if i had known how much it cost!!! they let me ring up lets see my HSG test was 350 SA we dont know yet havent got the bill for that one, my very first appt to figure out what we needed to do and see if anything is wrong was 240 and my march 2012 appt with my new OBGYN was 160 so ya id say we rang up well over the fricken $190 BUCKS TO GET PREGNANT!! UGH!!! I HATE That the dr didnt see me seriously!!! sorry for the rant!! lol I have blue cross blue sheild and they dont cover really nothing!! they paid 113.00 for my HSG and that was it! but my total is still 313.00
good luck!!! BABY DUST and i will stay in touch with you and see what happens!!! STALKIN do you have a journal?

and i am the ONLY girl our of my graduating class from 5 years ago to not have a baby yet and they all tell me kids are expensive and to wait!!!!!! they clearly havent seen my Medical bills to GET PREGNANT!!!

Omg, I actually don't know how much my clinic would cost I have just asked insurance and they said usually around $400. So hopefully mine is cheaper too! We just had to pay $165 for the SA, they don't bill insurance so we have to try and get ours to pay, though I highly doubt they will. Anything to do with fertility usually isn't covered. My costs haven't been totally awful though, the highest bill I've gotten so far was 90 something for my Colposcopy because they found out I have HPV and Mild Displaysia (which doesn't affect conceiving).
I am able to stay on my parents insurance until I am 26 and have my DH's as a second. But that gets so screwed up all the time I end up paying it to not deal with insurance companies!
We should find out Monday what his results of the SA was. I do not have a journal, I tend to be really flakey with this stuff, this thread is the only one I look at anymore. No patience to sit and write about myself, lol. Good luck to you too and I'll post when we know what's happening!

so i could use some more insight on my little problem!!!
ok this is for this month
I took provera for 10days got my period on 4/8/12 woo hoo after AF not showing for a lil over a month.
i was to ovulate 10 days after my last clomid 50mg pill cd's 5-9 so the 12th-16th and i was to Ovulate on the 24th of April. my fertil window was from april 21-26th
well my problem is i Ovulated yesterday CD26 on May 3rd!!! soo AF i am given an estimate of 30 day cycle and am expecting AF this sunday May 6th. WOW ok so even if we do conceive i have like a 4 day window instead of 7 which thats how many days it takes for the egg to make the journey through the tube and implant into my uterus. is this month a no go? cause no im on CD27 and that is like no time at all for my egg to travel. this stinks!!! and further more why would i ovulate late WHILE ON CLOMID?? supposed to make me ovulate on time right? i thought i done already O'd but nope strong O pains yesterday and they started the night before. BDing just incase we end up catching it in time but i doubt it. is this even possible?

I have yet to take Clomid but my dr told me I had to go in for bloodwork on CD 21-22 so she could see if I ovulated. Is your dr not doing this for you?

my new DR is yes i got blood work done on CD 3 to test my LH and a diferent kind of hormone but as far as checking if i ovulated well i did MAY3rd so even if they had me come in on CD 15 or 16 i wouldnt have. but not this cycle i guess.

@ imsotired, when did you get your BFP

I got my Bfp on 11dpo of my 7th cycle actively ttc. 10 months after going off of BC and after a lot of heartache. I know it certainly could have taken longer but I've wanted a baby since I was 18 and when the time was finally right for me and my husband it seemed like it was taking quite a while and I was afraid because my cycles were all over the place that there might be something wrong. I suppose I had an epiphany because I began to take care of myself in hopes of a future pregnancy. I started taking vitamins and dieting and excersising and 2 months later my cycles were normal! Then I put ttc on a back burner and that is when it happened, that very month! I thought we would wait a few months and I would continue to take care of myself and we would just ntnp. I didn't have much hope because I haden't gotten pregnant even with trying and bd'ing on O day so I was surprised when I had this nagging feeling to test and I got the bfp. Obviously I'm VERY happy but also just terrified because I know anything can still go wrong.

I started this thread because before I began temping and using opks I had some long cycles. Although not as long as some of the other girls on this thread! And coming off of BC and just being late can often make a woman have pregnancy symptoms. So after my expected period date had come and gone and I was still getting bfns I started a thread to see if I was the only one confused about where my period was. Eventually it did come but some cycles were longer than others and I had no pattern.After the doctor confirmed that I was not pregnant and that there was 'nothing wrong with me' I began charting and using opks to increase my chance of bd'ing on the right day.

I am still convinced that I had an imbalance of something in my system from the birth control use and I am still feeling the effects to some extent (like the hair loss) though I am hoping the pregnancy hormones will cancel them out. I think the vitex and Bcomplex(which I later replaced with an otc prenatal) along with the eating right and excersise got my body doing what it was supposed to do and from then on it was only a matter of time. I know it could have been longer and I know I could have had to take provera and clomid but it was still a rough time.

Now I am pregnant and worried out of my mind about what else can go wrong. I worry a lot about MMC. I have another ultrasound in about 3 1/2 weeks which I am hoping will put my mind at ease. It just goes to show you that the worrying just gets worse when you actually get what you want because you're constantly afraid it will somehow be taken away.

Sorry so long! I'm still routing for you ladies!:hugs:

Hi everyone I'm very new to this I just wanna no if anyone else has had a prob ovulating after miscarriage, it's been 45 day since I had a period which was the only one I got since I lost in feb. I don't even no if that was a
Eric or just the end of everything. I'm so confused I need advice please! X

I ment to write I don't even no if it was a period sorry.

HEY!!!! listen i see your 10weeks you have3- 4 more to go until the 2nd TRI!!!! THATS SUCH A BLESSING!!! DONT WORRY!!! BE HAPPY!!! wooooo hooo hooo wooo hoo lol i tried tuning it not sure if it worked lol....
I teared up when you said you worry cause your constentaly afraid it will somehow be taken away. i know that feeling and its the worst when it is taken. looks like a sticky bean tho!!! STAY POSITIVE AND STAY PREGNANT LOL

Hi everyone I'm very new to this I just wanna no if anyone else has had a prob ovulating after miscarriage, it's been 45 day since I had a period which was the only one I got since I lost in feb. I don't even no if that was a
Eric or just the end of everything. I'm so confused I need advice please! X

HI!!! I am not all sure about the period and ovulation after a loss a friend of mine finally got pregnant 4 months later after her miscarriage. If your not having a period chances are you havent ovulated. have you seen a dr. about this? they could give you something to jump start your cycle and have it corrected.

HEY!!!! listen i see your 10weeks you have3- 4 more to go until the 2nd TRI!!!! THATS SUCH A BLESSING!!! DONT WORRY!!! BE HAPPY!!! wooooo hooo hooo wooo hoo lol i tried tuning it not sure if it worked lol....
I teared up when you said you worry cause your constentaly afraid it will somehow be taken away. i know that feeling and its the worst when it is taken. looks like a sticky bean tho!!! STAY POSITIVE AND STAY PREGNANT LOL

Thanks. I know I shouldn't worry and I know I should try to enjoy all of this. It's just so scary and I'm having a very difficult time with it. My symptoms are few and far between and I have had spotting now and then. The doctor told me that it was just cervical bleeding andthe baby was fine but it's so hard to keep positive when you're so scared. I hope that when I start my 2nd tri and have my scan at 13 wks all will be fine and I can relax. I just feel like I've been walking on eggshells and holding my breath and I'm afraid I will continue to feel that way for a while:wacko:. My back has been bothering me the past few days and I'm wondering if I pulled a muscle or if something is wrong. I am thinking about calling the doctor tomorrow to check it out.

Anyway, I still read up on this thread occasionally and I hope that you are all doing well. It's unfortunate that ttc is taking so long for you girls but I know that it will happen for you soon.*Try*and stay positive. I know how hard it can be but it happened for me so it will for you too. Hopefully sooner than later.

aww well thank you. and quick question if you dont mind? how many losses have you been through? even your words typed sound really nervous and sad and worried. I hope you are doing ok?

aww well thank you. and quick question if you dont mind? how many losses have you been through? even your words typed sound really nervous and sad and worried. I hope you are doing ok?

Actually, none. I haven't lost any babies yet but I'm terrified of losing this one and I can't relax. I really think it's a mixture of reading everything on this forum , wanting the baby so much, and the fact that at one time I didn't even think I was fertile. I'm currently worried about MMC because I've read so many things about it here. I'm just very scared because I know everything that can go wrong and I don't want to lose it. I know if I did I would totally go crazy because I have depression and anxiety and just thinking about it makes me get really down. It's fear.

Well AF hasnt shown m .boobs are really sore so it could be a sign that she is on her way :(

Well AF hasnt shown m .boobs are really sore so it could be a sign that she is on her way :(

My boobs were always sore before AF but my boobs also hurt since 7dpo when I found out I was pregnant. I wish you all the best! It's going to happen one of these times.

ImSoTired - I am sure everything is fine, but I can completely understand your feelings of caution. Calling the doc about the back pain can't hurt, that's what they get paid for. :flower: We're all here for you and we're all rooting for a sticky bean! :hugs:

CD40. No clue when/if I O'ed. Just taking one day at a time and waiting for AF. Testing periodically. Last test was April 28th though. Maybe I should test again? :shrug: No real symptoms though, except that I'm ALWAYS tired. I get plenty of sleep at night [7-9 hours] and still find myself sleeping past my alarm and rushing to work. :dohh: And my nips are sensitive. Not painful, but whenever they're touched, even slightly by my bra, there's a sensation. Totally not normal for me. DH told me to test tomorrow. Guess we shall see. Not getting my hopes up though.

ImSoTired - I am sure everything is fine, but I can completely understand your feelings of caution. Calling the doc about the back pain can't hurt, that's what they get paid for. :flower: We're all here for you and we're all rooting for a sticky bean! :hugs:

CD40. No clue when/if I O'ed. Just taking one day at a time and waiting for AF. Testing periodically. Last test was April 28th though. Maybe I should test again? :shrug: No real symptoms though, except that I'm ALWAYS tired. I get plenty of sleep at night [7-9 hours] and still find myself sleeping past my alarm and rushing to work. :dohh: And my nips are sensitive. Not painful, but whenever they're touched, even slightly by my bra, there's a sensation. Totally not normal for me. DH told me to test tomorrow. Guess we shall see. Not getting my hopes up though.

Thank you. I'd say it's always worth a test. You should try temping more often and then you'd know for sure if you O'd. I would keep in close contact with my doctor if you are still having long cycles. They might not be able to help you ttc until you've hit the year mark but you could certainly try to get them to help you with shortening your cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->