Still waiting to O after chemical 2 weeks ago..anyone else? :0(

Glad you insisted! How long have you been ttc? That might have something to do with why they didn't want to test you yet. I've had two losses and the only reason they will see me now is because I've been ttc for a year now. Hoping it's something as easy as low progesterone. Or even just two flukes. I hope that's what it is for all of us.

Glad you insisted! How long have you been ttc? That might have something to do with why they didn't want to test you yet. I've had two losses and the only reason they will see me now is because I've been ttc for a year now. Hoping it's something as easy as low progesterone. Or even just two flukes. I hope that's what it is for all of us.

agreed!

we havent used protection for 4 months before we got our BFP (we only started really trying for like 2 of those months). So it hasnt been long for us at all but still doesnt hurt any less.... I just hope this next one we can get it figured out as to what is going on or have my sticky bean on my own! Good luck to u dear!

What CD are u on?

So sorry for your loss:hugs:
I usually ovulate on cd 18 and i have been on the day for the past few months, so im really stressing myself out now thinking im not going to at all this cycle, and you're def right about really wanting to be pregnant again.
I have read that it can be delayed by a week or two after a chemical/mc ..just didnt think it would for me.
Did you have AF on time last month?

Hello sorry I forgot to reply to this, last month was my first AF after my loss at 23 weeks :cry: It came 7 weeks after the labor. Ovulation can be delayed by any loss of pregnancy. My doctor told me that since I was almost 6 months it can be delayed for months :cry: almost wish she never told me that

agreed!

we havent used protection for 4 months before we got our BFP (we only started really trying for like 2 of those months). So it hasnt been long for us at all but still doesnt hurt any less.... I just hope this next one we can get it figured out as to what is going on or have my sticky bean on my own! Good luck to u dear!

What CD are u on?

Good luck to you. :) I'm 1dpo today but slim chance of a bfp this cycle. That's ok though cause there is always next cycle

So sorry for your loss:hugs:
I usually ovulate on cd 18 and i have been on the day for the past few months, so im really stressing myself out now thinking im not going to at all this cycle, and you're def right about really wanting to be pregnant again.
I have read that it can be delayed by a week or two after a chemical/mc ..just didnt think it would for me.
Did you have AF on time last month?

Hello sorry I forgot to reply to this, last month was my first AF after my loss at 23 weeks :cry: It came 7 weeks after the labor. Ovulation can be delayed by any loss of pregnancy. My doctor told me that since I was almost 6 months it can be delayed for months :cry: almost wish she never told me that

Oh my, that's a long time to have to wait! I hope that's not the case for you

I hope not either, I have talked to girls on here who O'd after first cycle so I am hoping. I just peed on the stick, going to check it now

*sigh* negative. i hate this. maybe it is just too early, i am only on cd15 and i noticed i am a bit wetter down stairs. hopefully ewcm and ovulation is on its way

agreed!

What CD are u on?

Good luck to you. :) I'm 1dpo today but slim chance of a bfp this cycle. That's ok though cause there is always next cycle

U never know! :flower:

*sigh* negative. i hate this. maybe it is just too early, i am only on cd15 and i noticed i am a bit wetter down stairs. hopefully ewcm and ovulation is on its way

Could be on its way within a few days then!

i hope so, i can't help but feel so negative, i guess that is normal after a loss. I just can't stop thinking about how id be 32 weeks today, and wouldn't be worrying about this ovulation crap. i have some hope, because my angel was not a planned pregnancy, we were using withdrawal method except for one time and that one time gave me my baby girl.

i hope so, i can't help but feel so negative, i guess that is normal after a loss. I just can't stop thinking about how id be 32 weeks today, and wouldn't be worrying about this ovulation crap. i have some hope, because my angel was not a planned pregnancy, we were using withdrawal method except for one time and that one time gave me my baby girl.

im proof that you can ov before a AF! bc i got a BFP right at my first MC

It can happen!! :)

It isn't fair that your baby got taken away so soon! I hope you can find done healing soon. It must be so very hard to experience a loss so far into pregnancy. Take the time to grieve for your loss, however you need to.:hugs:

It was very hard, the day before we had just took a big trip to Babys R Us, we got her clothes, a changing table, a crib, a bassinet, stroller, car seat. We picked out the outfit I wanted to bring her home in, my fiancee ordered pictures to be taken professionally after she was born and we bought the most adorable tiny dress and outfits for us for family photos. It is so painful to know that is all gone, and the fact that i just keep thinking i am not going to O this month is making me lose my mind. I just need to be pregnant again. I know it won't take the pain away of losing my Sophia but i just need a healthy baby in my arms. Good luck to all you ladies, lets all hope for bfps!

Oh that is heartbreaking! I hope you get your bfp real soon.

thank you, me too. first i need to ovulate ugh. i even told my fiancee i wouldn't buy the opks, because he knows i am a huge worrier and would completely dwell on it all day. obviously i went back on my word =[

When you have a miscarriage your cycle will be a little wonky your body was gearing up for pregnancy and it abruptly stopped...its not unusual for you not to o 2 weeks after a loss

i had my first loss in august i didnt o til a month after, the 2nd time it was like 2-3 weeks after dont remember

but just sit tight it will happen soon hun fxd

thank you, me too. first i need to ovulate ugh. i even told my fiancee i wouldn't buy the opks, because he knows i am a huge worrier and would completely dwell on it all day. obviously i went back on my word =[

There is no way I couldn't use opk's anymore. I've been at this awhile now, and with everything I've learned about ttc and know now, I can't unknow. It would stress me out much more not to know I think. I know everyone says to relax and it will happen, blah, blah, blah, but that's just not in my nature. And it turns out all my charting efforts and opk's will come in handy when I meet with the dr next week

Looks like our cycles are in synch. My temp went up this morning too!
Yeah it's been miserable but I'm happy to finally have an answer an that it's something less serious that doesn't even need antibiotics. FX dh has that super sperm, lol!

Yes we do seem to be in synch, hopefully we will get bfp's in synch too:thumbup:
Have to keep each other updated through this thread:flower:

yeah, my loss was 9 weeks ago. i thought i noticed some ewcm today, except it only stretched like, a centimeter. is that still ewcm?

Looks like our cycles are in synch. My temp went up this morning too!
Yeah it's been miserable but I'm happy to finally have an answer an that it's something less serious that doesn't even need antibiotics. FX dh has that super sperm, lol!

Yes we do seem to be in synch, hopefully we will get bfp's in synch too:thumbup:
Have to keep each other updated through this thread:flower:

That would be so awesome! Yep, any bfp's have to be updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->