Still waiting to O after chemical 2 weeks ago..anyone else? :0(

yeah, my loss was 9 weeks ago. i thought i noticed some ewcm today, except it only stretched like, a centimeter. is that still ewcm?

I think it's the start. Defo fertile cm. get to bd girl!
I sometimes never even get the ewcm, that I notice anyway when I have a positive opk.

So sorry for your loss:hugs:
I usually ovulate on cd 18 and i have been on the day for the past few months, so im really stressing myself out now thinking im not going to at all this cycle, and you're def right about really wanting to be pregnant again.
I have read that it can be delayed by a week or two after a chemical/mc ..just didnt think it would for me.
Did you have AF on time last month?

Hello sorry I forgot to reply to this, last month was my first AF after my loss at 23 weeks :cry: It came 7 weeks after the labor. Ovulation can be delayed by any loss of pregnancy. My doctor told me that since I was almost 6 months it can be delayed for months :cry: almost wish she never told me that

Oh i really hope you dont have to wait months :cry:
Hopefully as you have had af once since your loss :hugs: it may start to sort itself out again now.
It really is torture waiting i know that much:flower:

It was very hard, the day before we had just took a big trip to Babys R Us, we got her clothes, a changing table, a crib, a bassinet, stroller, car seat. We picked out the outfit I wanted to bring her home in, my fiancee ordered pictures to be taken professionally after she was born and we bought the most adorable tiny dress and outfits for us for family photos. It is so painful to know that is all gone, and the fact that i just keep thinking i am not going to O this month is making me lose my mind. I just need to be pregnant again. I know it won't take the pain away of losing my Sophia but i just need a healthy baby in my arms. Good luck to all you ladies, lets all hope for bfps!

I cant imagine what you have gone through and i really hope that you O soon and get your bfp too, so you can hold your rainbow baby in your arms x

thank you ladies i hope we all get our rainbows . having a loss is so hard we deserve to have our babies. i think i am starting to get fertile cm so i will definetly be bding alot. testing if i miss af on the seventeenth. wanted to ask if you ovulate after cd14 does expected date for af change to two weeks after you o or should i keep it at four weeks after last af?

thank you ladies i hope we all get our rainbows . having a loss is so hard we deserve to have our babies. i think i am starting to get fertile cm so i will definetly be bding alot. testing if i miss af on the seventeenth. wanted to ask if you ovulate after cd14 does expected date for af change to two weeks after you o or should i keep it at four weeks after last af?

Do you know what your normal luteal phase length was before? That usually doesn't change by more than 2 days. Mine is always 12-14 days.

i have no clue, my last pregnancy was a total surprise, we weren't really preventing but usually we used withdrawal method. one day fiancee got a little too carried away and didn't pull out and i got pregnant. my opk was negative again today i am on cd16. i am so sad

could still be coming yet! what did dr say about when it would happen?

well i saw her on cd6 , my LH level was 4 that day. But anyways she told me it could come on time, be late, or not come at all this month. Now she is away till Monday and I really wanted to talk to her last week. I hope i am not bothering her, she must think i am crazy. I literally called her for every little thing when i was pregnant. (except when i felt pressure which was due to my preterm labor) i hate myself for that. i just figured pressure was normal as i was starting to get real big and the baby was growing very fast. stupid me..

she always says it takes time. and to relax.. much easier said then done doc

well i saw her on cd6 , my LH level was 4 that day. But anyways she told me it could come on time, be late, or not come at all this month. Now she is away till Monday and I really wanted to talk to her last week. I hope i am not bothering her, she must think i am crazy. I literally called her for every little thing when i was pregnant. (except when i felt pressure which was due to my preterm labor) i hate myself for that. i just figured pressure was normal as i was starting to get real big and the baby was growing very fast. stupid me..

she always says it takes time. and to relax.. much easier said then done doc

you are not late in your cycle yet. ov is not considered late until it is after cd21 i believe so you are still right on track. i hope you ov soon! do NOT blame yourself, how were you supposed to know it wasn't normal? i felt pressure too during my pregnancy. there isn't anything you could have done differently and it's not your fault. no more hating yourself about that!!!!

I knoww I try so hard and my fiancee gets kinda mad. its just that i have an incompetent cervix, and if i had said something before i was bleeding, they would have given me an internal and i wouldn't have been so dilated. if you are not too much dilated you can get an emergency cerclage and a lot of times that saves a pregnancy. I was 5 cm dilated when i got to the hospital! 5!! i couldn't believe it i was in no pain. and that is why it is an incompetent cervix.

anyway, i saw something on google that says if you O past cd16 there isn't much chance of pregnancy and if you do get pregnant there is a high chance of miscarriage. i hope that isn't true...

There is no way you could have known. Drs don't even know unless they are looking specifically for that, and still then there are no guarantees. The good news is now that they know it can prevented next time.
I have never read about late ov and no bfp. They must be meaning an ov that occurs past cd21? That is considered late ov. I know plenty of bnb'ers that don't ov till cd18-20 and that's a normal cycle. And some got bfp's.

did you get a +opk this month? what day?

I did. I o'd 2 days later than normal, but I just had a chemical sonny hormones never got built up. I dont have a great chance for this month anyway since we only bd 4 days before ov

Ok, I tested today, and got a negative. I ran out of digital opks so i got some cheapies and there was not even a surge line! Just a control. I thought that there is always a surge line but it will be lighter and get darker close to O. I am on cd17 and in tears. I feel like i am out for this month.

Ok, I tested today, and got a negative. I ran out of digital opks so i got some cheapies and there was not even a surge line! Just a control. I thought that there is always a surge line but it will be lighter and get darker close to O. I am on cd17 and in tears. I feel like i am out for this month.

Some people have no line whatsoever until surge, some people always have a faint line. The concentration can make a difference too. And time of day. Afternoon and early evening are the best times to test. How long has it been now since your loss? I did a google search and it said ov can return anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months. Everyone's body is different I guess. I hope you get the + really soon. It is excruciating waiting and wondering when it's gonna happen!

It has been almost 10 weeks. I am even more confused now, because I had ewcm today and now i am spotting???!?!?

I'm confused too! Have the IC worked for you before? I do know the clearblue and first response are more sensitive. It can take time for your cycle to regulate again, so it's a hard thing to predict

well when i used them in the beginning of my cycle i got two lines. they were relatively close in color but i don't think that it was a + . this is my first time ever using opks and i detest them.

How many times a day were you testing? If you only test once a day you can miss your surge. Especially if when you tested tr line was almost as dark as control. Whenever I get an almost positive, I get a positive opk within 2-12 hours. Since a surge can last only 12 hours it's possible to miss it completely on opk if you only test once a day. Also, temping would help you to confirm ov if the opk's aren't working for you.

Twice a day starting at cd6. I got AF last night and I am pissed. According to this website I could have O'd as early as cd3 or maybe not at all. I am so mad, af on cd17 is not supposed to happen. There goes my bfp before due date =[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->