Still waiting to O after chemical 2 weeks ago..anyone else? :0(

Not yet. Just the menstrual like cramps now and then. It's gotta be coming soon though....otherwise I'll be induced wed

Thanks! Still here yet. Bloody show 3 days in a row but not one contraction yet!

Ooooo how exciting motor!!!

Ich how are you?

Just jumping in to say my plug has come out! Saw docs today and he said there is no way I will make it to my next appt in 2 weeks. He say maybe to the end of the week lol :happydance:

exciting sweetz! all of us will have our babies very soon, eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i was hoping contractions would start today but so far nothing but those pesky menstrual like cramps a few times today. i have a dr appt tomorrow so hoping dr says i am even more dilated before my induction wed.

hope you ladies get to meet LO soon!!

heres some pics of Jonathan

Attachments

• Jonathan Asleep 2.jpg
    Jonathan Asleep 2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Jonathan in his Blue Hat.jpg
    Jonathan in his Blue Hat.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
thank you!! he is currently fast asleep, every time he wakes up I'm so excited to cuddle lol. have you and DH chose a name yet?

I bet! Can't wait to hold my little guy. Those pictures give me baby fever.
I think it will be Kash. Dh says that's what he wants. I'm ok with whatever name he picks

Still 2cm dilated and dr says head is right there whatever that means. Kinda dissapointed I've not dilated further. He still says my body is ready and induction is in the morning

Yep. All I wanna know is how soon can I get the epidural lol. Dr said I can have it as soon as I feel the need.....I'll be asking as soon as they start the drip and break my water!

they told me i could have one whenever i wanted. i was determined to wait it out, water broke at 4 am, pitocin started at 6 am, i got the epi at 4 pm. stupid , stupid , stupid. the epi was wonderful and i wish i got it immediately!

If he would let me id get it before they even start the drip and break my water but he said I have to wait for the contractions to start. I just know that by the time I asked for it last time it took a half hour to get the guy in the room, then to do the epi, then the epi was patchy an I had to wait again for him to come and top it off. From when I first asked for it to when I had complete pain relief was about 2 1/2 hours. Guaranteed ill be asking the nurse as soon as I get there ha!
One thing I don't like is the dr said that I won't get an experienced nurse because this is my secon baby. Apparently they assign the newbies for all pregnancies that aren't the first. Wtf

Omg thats awful u waited so long the anesthesiologist arrived in ten min.. and i have never heard of the nurse thing before.. i hope you get a good nurse.

Hopefully I'm just worrying all for nothing and all will go very smoothly. This time I will be going on a weekday where they are expecting me. Last time I went on a weekend unexpected

Kash Michael was born around 1:45pm 3 pushes
6 lbs 15 ozs 18 1/2 inches long

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy for you hun, cant wait to see pics! 3 pushes! good for you!

Thanks. So in love with my little guy. He's perfect. Will post pics when I get home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->