Still waiting to O after chemical 2 weeks ago..anyone else? :0(

We are finally home now. Everything is going great. Kash is such a good baby. Eating very well and sleeps all the time.....night and day change from ds#1. We are just amazed at the differences and can't wait to see what personality out little Kash has. Aden is doing well with it so far....he does not seem interested at all in the baby and I'm not sure he understands what it's all about yet. But he is not acting out and he seems happy.
Here are some pics of baby.

Attachments

• IMG_1218 copy.jpg
    IMG_1218 copy.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1219 copy.jpg
    IMG_1219 copy.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 2
:happydance: what a beautiful little guy hun, so happy for you!! glad DS is doing okay with everything so far! is Kash bfing? is that the snuggabunny swing? i have the bouncer and rock n play lol!

No I'm formula feeding. Ds hit me in the boob today playing catch and oh my did it burn and sting forever lol! No I can't remember which one it is now, got it so long ago for #1. It's been worth its weight in gold though for my first. Kash doesn't need it as much but it sure comes in handy late at night when you want to get a solid 2-3 hours of sleep!

I thank god for my rock n play. Best investment ever. What fornula do you use ? I use similac advance

i looked. its a my little lamb swing.
i'm using enfamil newborn.

sweetz, you are gonna be posting baby pics very soon i bet

I hope so. My belly can't stretch any further. I used enfamil for the surrogate and my daughter was on Rx formula bc of digestive isues. As for swings...still need to buy one lol

It probably won't get much bigger now. Mine stayed same size for the last 3 weeks. Only got one stretch mark :)

ich, how long did it take for your milk to dry up? mine has come in today and am in pain! didn't hurt like this with my first.

Occasionally. More annoying tbh. Remember i tried to bf and pumped till he was 1 week old

Hoping mine will dry up quickly. Gonna miss the bigger cup size though

Haha i wont !! My boobs are such a burden right now. They are gigantic

Lol! I've never had big ones, dh wants me to get implants now

How often is Jonathan feeding at night? Kash got up 3 times to eat. That was my first goal to get him to 3 night feedings. He slept pretty good too!

That's how Kash is too! He's already eating 3 oz at most feedings. I can't believe it

wow really? thats great. Jonathan ate 1-2 oz for the first 2 weeks. Hes been eating 3-4 since then. Today, he has wanted to eat every 2 hours. right down to the minute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->