StillBirths, Neo-Natal Loss & SID's?!

:hugs: Sadmummy. For a long time after I lost my little boy, I would wake at night hearing him cry. I even got up a few times to see to him before I realised he wasn't there. I'm so sorry you're feeling so much pain today and I just really wanted you to know that I will be thinking of you. :hug: sweetie and, although you don't really know me if you need to talk to someone you are welcome to pm me. Take care hunni xxxxxxx

Today is a black day. Woke up to what I thought was Alfie shouting Mummy and for that split second.......
It was the neighbours kids in the garden.

Am feeling enough pain for the whole wide world today.

Sending big hugs to all you beautiful ladies. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aw hunni, that must be so hard :cry: My heart breaks for you! I wish Alfie waas here with you :sad1: I bet hes beautiful!!

Lots of huge hugs to you babe :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

♥Proud Mummy To Sophie, An Angel Born Perfectly Into Heaven! 31.01.08 ♥:cry:
♥Sophie's Website♥

https://tac.families.com/cb/265917.pnghttps://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/donnapickering/4507-181833-265605-a-O-2.jpg
https://remembranceticker.tickershack.com/tickers/vt2me72lida63gpn.pnghttps://i36.tinypic.com/14t8zt5.jpg
https://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/30/3061/306175.png
♥Fell Pregnant With Sophie After Not Having AF for TWO Years! Diagnosed With PCOS Dec 08♥

i misscarried at 5 weeks and altho it was still tiny it was my baby and i actually passed the fetus it tore me apart and i didnt respond to anyone or anythin for weeks so i could not imagine how hard it cud of been for thoes of u who had ur baby and it got taken away,alls i an say is i admire ur currage and my love goes to u all. xxx

hi, i lost my little girl ronnie 16th jan 09 at 24weeks i had pre term labour caused by an infection , tho we dont know what infection!! just called chorioamniotis which meens infection, i had a 7 week miscarriage before ronnie but also have a daughter frankie who is 4 and happy and healthy ! we are ttc now this is my 3rd monthof tryingxx

hi, i lost my little girl ronnie 16th jan 09 at 24weeks i had pre term labour caused by an infection , tho we dont know what infection!! just called chorioamniotis which meens infection, i had a 7 week miscarriage before ronnie but also have a daughter frankie who is 4 and happy and healthy ! we are ttc now this is my 3rd monthof tryingxx

Hi hun, so sorry for your loss :( I think I met you on another forum the other day. Good luck TTC x x x

sad mummy i'm sorry your feeling pain today must be so hard. i wake in the mornings and for a split second feel like i am still pg then realise that i'm not :cry:

yesterday i even called my youngest jessica i was in a world of my own thinking about her and my daughter started playing up and her name just slipped out. made me feel so sad as jessica was the double of her sister and i'll never get to see jessica grow up or be naughty for me to shout at her iykwim.

:hug: to everyone who needs them. x

I know this is an old post but some how stumbled across it and i wish i could give each one of you a hug and kind word personaly. My heart breaks for you and the tears I am shedding is beacuse I know your babies are in heaven. I have paryed for strength and blessings to come your way.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1478780&l=6978752c84&id=545036932

My son was born in Oct 2008 full term, but died four days later due to heart defects they discovered during the autopsy. (nearly a year and we're still waiting on the final report - unbeleiveable!!) We were actually questioned like we had done something wrong. Just utterly unbeleiveable. I also had a miscarriage in Oct 07 so October isn't a very happy time for me. I'm currently trying again for another child.

:hugs: I'm so sorry. :cry: was he at home when he died? My son died unexpectidly (sp) and we were questioned too, police round the house and everything :( it was a shock I felt they were blaming me but I now understand its what they have to do. Nothing was found in my sons PM so he has no real cause of death. I cant believe your still waiting for the full report!!! Good Luck with TTC :) :hugs: xxx

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1478780&l=6978752c84&id=545036932

Hope this works for you :hugs: xxx

He's gorgeous, looks like he's smiling :) xxx

my heart has broken reading your stories of your angel babies... i wish none of you ever had to experience the pain you've suffered. i truly think you are all so brave and strong to have shared your stories

i wish all of you happiness for the future in whichever paths your lives take x x
:hugs:

Hayley thank you sooooo much for putting the picture of my son up, I couldn't get it to work. He did look like he was smiling.

We had rushed to the hospital but he couldn't be saved, they tried for nearly an hour. We stood and watched the whole time. Here we watched him being born four days earlier and then he was already gone. And then to be questioned and locked out of our house, was just inexcuseable. And now still waiting nearly a year later for the final report is just ... what is the word...

I have a poem I want to share though, it's helped me and I hope it helps you too.

A Different Child by Pandora MacMillian

People notice, there's a special glow around you.
You glow, surrounded with love.
Never doubting you are wanted;
only look at the pride and joy,
in your mother & fathers eyes.

And if sometimes, between the smiles,
there's a trace of tears,
one day you'll understand.

You'll understand,
there was once another child,
a different child,
who was in their hopes and dreams.

That child will never outgrow the baby clothes.
That child will never keep them up at night.
In fact, that child will never be any trouble at all.

Except sometimes in a silent moment,
when mother & father miss so much,
that different child.

May hope & love wrap you warmly,
& may you learn the lesson forever.
How infinetely precious,
how infinetely fragile,
Is this life on earth.

One day, as a young man or woman,
you may see another mothers tears.
Another father's silent grief
Then you, and you alone,
will understand & offer the greatest comfort.

When all hope seems lost, you will tell them,
with great compassion.
"I know how you feel, I'm only here
because my mother tried again."

Hi, my baby boy douglas was born last septemeber 11, 08, at 24 weeks and was in neonatal for 4 days before he sadly passed away due to a perferated tummy. They tried to operate on him aswell but unfortanatly it didnt help him. Douglas took his last breath and died in my arms when he was 4 days old. :cry: xx

Jackie,
I'm so sorry for what you went through, my son was also four days. I noticed the date just passed and wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts. :hug:

hi guys,
i have had 16 consecutive miscarriages all between 8-12 weeks in the last 5 years, a ten week ectopic last august and then finally after a much wanted pregnancy on the 15th july 2009 my daughter grew her wings at 34+3weeks. she had multiple cord accidents(nuchalx2.5 tight, 2xtrue knots, complete body entanglement, compression, stricture, torsion) that caused her to have seizures, one day she had a massive seizure and her little heart couldn't cope anymore. she was born 3 days later asleep on 18th july 2009, 5lb 3oz and perfect in every way. she just fell asleep,
we miss all our babies every day,xxx

my daughter Lilly-Maye, xxx

Attachments

• 2009_0722Image0061_edited-5.jpg
    2009_0722Image0061_edited-5.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members