Stocking filler ideas for 1 year old boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertieBones

Mamma of 2!
Reaction score
anyone have any ideas?

got his main pressies but stmped when it comes to stocking?

x

Hey!

My wee boy was only 8 months last year but I put in a few bibs, his favourite snacks, bubbles, smellies like bubble bath ( you can get miniture stuff in boots am sure) socks, teddy, apple/fruit and a coin.

I just put stuff in we use or he enjoys on a day to day basis as its more for fun in the first few years until they understand.

hope this helps.

Emma,xx

im gonna get jack some of his fav snacks, juice cup, prob a couple of small toys or a teddy now sure so will keep an eye on this thread :)

Snacks (chocs) cheap toys like cars and stuff. Cheap teddies and anything that makes a noise :D

although blake is that bit older than 1 i thought i'd let you know what he has:

a dvd (£1 shop)
a chunky toy dino (wilkinsons 1.99)
a "colouring set" with pencils (£1 shop......so he doesnt scribble on his brothers)
3 pairs of socks
bubble bath
2 chunky books

and he will also have:

a shirt (to wear xmas day)
a bag of fruit (sliced apple bits from supermarket)
chocolate coins

Elyse was 9 months last year and her stocking was a new toothbrush (previously only had one from her baby care kit, so I got her an eeyore one for toddlers), little books (from the dollar store), a new sippy cup and snack container, some of the Heinz toddler juice gummies.. and Little People

Matthew will be 1 ten days before christmas lol So far idea's for Matthew's stocking are

Sippy Cup or two suitable from 12months+
Bandana Bibs
A slightly older themed toothbrush and toothpaste (we currently use baby toothbrush and water)
12month+ little snack treats from Supermarkets
Socks
First cup,plate fork, knife and spoon set
Fruit
Chunky Crayons (crayola do one's suitable from 12months)
Chunky Pencils (same as above)
Chunky Markers (debating because I like my wallpaper but still thinking in his highchair he could be safe unless he stashes a marker lol)
Hat,scarf and mitts set (it'll be cold after xmas still)

and havn't thought of anything else really :haha: oh and his stocking is bigger than a usual one lol

that first cup and plate thing is a good idea thinking of getting him personalised first cutlery now for christmas dinner x

in lucas' stocking im going to put in:

Little winnie the pooh charaters that have shower gel in them
bath toys that squirt water
bath crayons
will get some rattles and other lil things, bibs dummies etc

he will be 15 months on christmas day x

little bath toys
happy land people
aquadoodle
christmas bib
new pjs
book
teddy
little music toys from elc

thanks ladies! all excellent ideas.

Another q though, I want to get him a stocking that is of heirloom quality that he can keep for years. any ideas?

x

Sorry no clues over good stockings as we got Nathan's off of eBay!

Just a traditional red with White fur trimmed and his name embroidered on it.
We actually bought two exactly the same as I read on here someones handy tip of filling one and hanging the other empty then it's just a quick switch on the night! Great for when they are awake really late all excited for Santa coming!!

Xx

my lo will be 9 months

he ll prob have
bath bombs for babys from lush
a nice toothbrush
little books
a christams bib
a teddy on the topand need to think of other ideas x

maybe you could make your own special one with felt, sew it together, then swe pom poms on it and bits of material ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"