Stocking fillers for men age 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyvoisey

Reaction score
He's so hard to buy for as it is. And boring so not into football or anything. So far I've got

Wallet ninja
Back scratcher
Bottle of jäger

Gonna get gloves and some scratchcards too but stumped for what else to get

I've got my oh a pair of Christmas socks, some daddy pig boxers, some nerds (you know, the sweets) a DVD, and will get some red licorice. Changes are the DVD won't fit in it :rofl: xx

Ive got my OH a Lego Mini Fig, you can personalise them to look like them and make them into different things, ive made his a keyring and his t-shirt says Kayla's Daddy.

https://minifigs.me/

I got wallet ninja too for my DH it looks good doesn't it! I'm struggling this year I'll probably just do sweets and scratch cards and maybe some socks

Wallet ninja looks fab, thanks for that!

For my DH, I would get him:-

A Leatherman (pocket multi tool thing) as he likes that sort of thing.

A cheap watch for work (works in the steel industry so no point to an expensive one)

Boxers, socks, razors, loads of shower gel (so he stops using my expensive L'Oreal shampoo as body wash)

Gem, thanks for the minifigs link what a fab idea just got my order in last day today for xmas delivery xx

Pen set
Desktop mini games (golf, pool, ping pong, darts etc)
Coaster
Hat & scarf
Belt
Wooden 3D puzzles
Keyring
Baconaise
USB mug warmer (if he uses a computer)
Shot glass
Bottle opener
Multi tool hammer
Gumball machine (seen them on £1 shop)

We don't do stockings for each other since having kids, but I have got him some small stocking type presents including some little books (on footy though I'm afraid!), flavoured popcorn, a hot chocolate spoon, wooly hat, personalised keyring.

Where did you all get the wallet ninja? Worried about buying a fake lol xx

Home bargains and B&M bargains have loads of stocking things. I got OH some superhero toilet roll (not that he'll be allowed to display it!!) And an elastic band gun with zombie targets haha. Got him a nose hair trimmee shaped like a finger too (i keep teasing him that now he's getting old his nose and ears will get hairy!!)

poundword had family guy and simpsons shot glasses
sweets
socks
mug
dvd or cd or itunes gift card

Chocolate
Deodorant
Gum
Shaving cream
Razors
Nuts
Scratch ticket
Lip balm
Hand sanitizer
Mints
Soap
Candy
Tooth brush
Tooth paste
Boxers
Socks

We mostly put sweets / chocolate in each others stockings, and just a couple of other things. I have got hubby this book
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_s...field-keywords=Afterliff&rh=i:aps,k:Afterliff
And have got a DVD of the old (1950s I think) war of the worlds film on order.
Also planning to get a 'ring for tea' bell from Next and a tea infuser and some nice leaf tea from a local shop. Might add in a scratch card, too.

We do usually pretty practical stuff in ours, hubbies is having:

Toothbrush
Shampoo
Deoderant
Chocolate
Gum
Tic tacs
Razors
Lotion
Sanitizor

I know there's more just can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"