stocking ideas for 6 month old ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gran is making her stocking, she is also responsible for filling it, muwahaha :rofl:

thats a hard one, hope you get some ideas hun xx

Lol Don't think we are having one! I have no idea what I would put in it if we did have one.

Definitely trying to think of ideas for Chase who will be 4 months old.

Possible ideas:

Small telephone that when you push the button music plays or it talks to you.
Plush toys that make noise.
Baby socks.
Baby slippers.
Little books.
Bath toys - rubber ducks, etc.
Sleeper rolled up to fit.

Glad you asked cause it made me think and now I know what to put in Chase's stocking. LOL

hey ur good leeane keep these ideas coming and im gonna need another stocking x

Little tip, Woolies, Boots and Marks & Sparks are doing 3 for 2 at the moment. I got a few bits in MArks for Jessie today, books are 3 for 2 as well in there and some are just £1 xXx

We got some little wooden books from M&S to put in. They were only about £1 each and they're really nice :)

xxx

ELC do some fab bells and maracas that would fit in a stocking, Jack will love rattling those :)

teether
babies first xmas bauble for the tree (a keepsake)
bibs
cuddly toy

x

CD of music kid's love
Security blanket - these are a huge hit here in North America - do you have them where you are. You can find these of all types and even Christmas ones which I have got Chase. https://www.personalizationmall.com...oreid=1&categoryid=1156&itemid=20171&did=7633
https://shopping.msn.com/prices/hol...e:holiday-snowman-baby-lovey-security-blanket

Also got Chase feeding spoons and a bowl :)

have just stalked this thread for ideas :rofl: thanks guys, i was completely stuck!!! thanks claire great thread x x x

Oh Great thread :D ! Iv Been stuck for a while on that one and just kept putting it off lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"