Stockings

Status
Not open for further replies.

xprincessx

Mum to 5 beauties <3
Reaction score
Do you wrap stocking presents or leave them unwrapped? Normally stockings here just contain chocolate/sweets but Callum only eats wispa's and fruit pastilles these days so it would be a bit pointless, undecided whether to wrap the little gifts or not?

Yes I normally wrap stocking presents but I put usually about 10/12 small presents in hers along with chocolate coins and a small orange. I'm thinking of not wrapping this year though as she gets frustrated getting the paper open sometimes so maybe I'll just fill the stocking to make it easier for her. Not sure what to do tbh and want to get it right as whatever I do this year I'll have to repeat every year coming.

i always wrap the little gifts such as underwear, pens, torch, play doh etc and then stick some chocolate coins in it too x

I've never wrapped stocking presents, it's 'wrapped' by the stocking imo, lol! x

We don't wrap stocking presents but then Santa doesn't leave main presents wrapped in this house either.

I don't wrap anything that goes in the stocking.

I don't wrap anything that goes in the stocking :)

I wrap stocking presents, it's a big stocking though as it's all Santa brings.

I don't wrap stuff in stockings, after wrapping all the presents I just can't be bothered with little fidley stuff as well ha ha.

i don't! mine were never wrapped and it's just more unwrapping for the kids and fiddly things to wrap for me haha!

I love reading how different we all do things at christmas :)

We usually wrap the stocking presents but main presents are unwrapped xx

i tried doing it one year, but the kids ended up with way to much to open with their presents, they got fed up with unwrapping lol so i wont do it again.

Nope i dont wrap stocking fillers :) x

Not usually, because it's mostly sweets, toothbrush etc. I end up wrapping a few bits if they have anything on that can catch, just because our stockings are knitted and don't have a lining so there's lots of loose thread inside.

Everything apart from a few main presents and a tree present goes into stockings here so they end up with bigger presents too. Everything apart from fruit and sweets gets wrapped. Although last year I did add a couple if blind bags, like playmobil and Lego friends which I didn't bother wrapping either :)

I wrap everything except the chocolates & sweets. Keeps him busy for longer so I can lay in bed a little longer :haha:

Ours are unwrapped and we usually just get chocolate Pj's Undies and socks, the boys get a small toy in Stockings also and DH and I get calendars.

But growing up we always wrapped Stocking stuff no matter what it was :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"