Stockings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of them I wrap though I leave a couple unwrapped, like chocolate coins, clementine, and maybe cute knitted socks/something else that looks cute and Christmassy poking out of the top?

We don't wrap stocking presents I love them just digging their arm in and pulling stuff out to see what they've got

I used to but now I have 3 kids with birthdays all in Christmas month I try to minimise wrapping!

We don't just because it gets a bit overwhelming for my son when everything is wrapped, he's just not that into tearing it open yet so we stuff stockings and leave their plush teddy/doll/character of the moment sticking out and theres always a tangerine and choc coins too. Its stuffed that much it keeps him occupied for ages anyway haha!
Usually everything else is wrapped apart from anything we've put up and is huge like his kitchen obut this year we'll probably set up his train set and some other sets and just have bows with a few wrapped (mainly for me :haha:)

I do. I love, love, LOVE wrapping and wrap everything in sight LMAO

I do. I love, love, LOVE wrapping and wrap everything in sight LMAO

Hehe I really admire your enthusiasm as with 4 boys that's a lot of wrapping lol

I love wrapping too but in small amounts and with presents that I can pretty up with ribbons and bows. With DDs I usually get stressed and panicked about running out of paper as I leave it all to Xmas eve:wacko:

I have in the past been known to open this and wrap each one (like a pack of little people figures) when I didn't have much for stocking fillers. I am not too fussy though, I know lots of people like all one paper and stuff but I start wrapping the beginning of December, once I got all the decs up, and if I run out of paper I just go get more because I mix and match the paper its not an issue. I don't do any ribbons or that stuff on the boys either. And am not worried about it being perfect. I don't let DH help either because I love it so much.
Although last year I had a 2 month old and got very behind wrapping and was still wrapping Christmas eve and then we had a power cut and was trying to wrap by candle light. So in the end I did have to let DH help LOL

We don't wrap what's in the stockings :flower:

Mine have 2 stockings, a big one off Santa, then a little one of the elves, we wrap the ones off Santa but not the elves x

We don't wrap stocking presents, or the 'main' present, generally anything santa leaves is unwrapped :p

I wrap stocking presents but in tissue paper and only loosely so lo can open easily and kind of keeps it separate from main presents. We do stocking first thing before all the rest of the extended family wake up and then main presents later in the day so I don't feel like lo is ever overwhelmed (that and he doesn't get millions of gifts anyway)

I usually do wrap but last year Colin actually got really bored of unwrapping so think I won't bother this year.

I love wrapping, but don't wrap stocking fillers - there's always plenty of other stuff to wrap! The stockings are from Father Christmas, plus one main present which is also left unwrapped and set up ready to play(usually just choose whatever is biggest / most awkward to wrap). I have also found little ones can be overwhelmed and get fed up of all the unwrapping, so never feel the need to add more to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"