Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Flukey- so exciting!! It's so hard to keep it a secret I know. How are you feeling?

Angel- how are you feeling? Any Braxton hicks yet?

I'm doing well. Am having some braxton hicks, especially if I'm up and moving around a lot. A little terrified when I realized I'm full term in just 6 weeks, and baby is due in 9 weeks! :wacko:

We're getting new flooring in this week (Friday and possibly Saturday if they don't finish in the allotted time on Friday). I'm so excited. We've wanted to replace the carpet & linoleum in this house since we bought it but haven't had the money and now we are finally able to do it. Very nice considering how gross they are and I don't want baby crawling on that.

Well Fluek.. Add me to the list

Attachments

• IMG_3182.jpg
    IMG_3182.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 9
Ajangel I know, I just want to shout to the world that I'm pregnant 😁 I'm feeling pretty good. No nausea so far. I'm mainly tired and actually hungry.

Angel I still can't believe you are 31 weeks. Oh and here's to getting the new flooring.

Gagrlinpitt:happydance: I am so happy for you. I know ttc was bring you down. That is a fantastic line for 13dpo! Darker than mine at 13dpo too so I have good sticky vibes for you. I will pray for us. Have you called your dr? Oh have you told DH?

Gagrl - CONGRATS!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I'm so happy for you!!! I know how much TTC has been getting to you. I'm so happy for you! That line is GORGEOUS!! Have you told DH yet?? When are you calling dr and getting an appointment?? :D I'm so excited!!

Ajangel I know, I just want to shout to the world that I'm pregnant 😁 I'm feeling pretty good. No nausea so far. I'm mainly tired and actually hungry.

Angel I still can't believe you are 31 weeks. Oh and here's to getting the new flooring.

Gagrlinpitt:happydance: I am so happy for you. I know ttc was bring you down. That is a fantastic line for 13dpo! Darker than mine at 13dpo too so I have good sticky vibes for you. I will pray for us. Have you called your dr? Oh have you told DH?

I thought it was pretty dark for 13dpo.. I won't knock it though. I called my drs office today and he'll be in tomorrow and I told my husband this evening.. My dh is like "I knew it".. He says he just had a sense I was.

Thank you ladies.. I'm just praying this sticks

Fluek that's awesome you're feeling so good!

Well started spotting today. Went in for my hcg and it's 120 so doc feels thats low.. Just hoping and praying this isn't a repeat.

Gagrlinpitt, could they check progesterone levels? FX the spotting goes away fast and no repeat. I think 120 at 14dpo is fine. I'll be praying all is well. Are they repeating level on Monday?

Gagrlinpitt, could they check progesterone levels? FX the spotting goes away fast and no repeat. I think 120 at 14dpo is fine. I'll be praying all is well. Are they repeating level on Monday?

My doctor doesn't check progesterone but I go for my second hcg on Sunday. I'm sure everything is fine as the spotting is very minimum now.

Gagrl - 120 at 14DPO sounds good.... at 15DPO my HCG was 167, so yours sounds right about on track at least in my head. FX that your Monday check is higher! My doc said that spotting was really normal, especially as bean snuggles in. Of course it's terrifying, especially for those of us who have had a CP before. :hugs: Keeping everything crossed for you and praying this is your sticky bean. I'll be waiting (on edge, and very impatiently) for your update!

Thank you all so much for the support. Fluek- how have you been feeling?

Gagrlinpitt glad you are having repeat Sunday and spotting slowed down. I think that's a good sign. Just take it easy and try not to worry. I know it's easier said than done though. As far me I have a few brief episodes feeling mildly queasy but nothing major. I'm mainly just tired and falling asleep around 9 every night. Peeing more and hungry too. I'm so ready for my scan Thursday. I want to hear that beautiful heartbeat. I took the day off because I wanted to cherish it and not worry about trying to get rest of patients seen. Plus in the chance it was bad news there's no way I could work. I don't feel anything bad has happened though. So I'm not going to worry. Anyways have a good weekend and let us know how it goes Sunday :)

Any updates Gagrlinpitt?

I think I spoke too soon nausea is slowly creeping in. I went ahead and ordered preggie pop drops.

Looks good! Not quite double, but a very good jump for 48 hours. They say they should double approximately every 2-3 days so I'd say things are looking good. What's the next step? Will they keep doing HCG tests or will they just have you wait now until 8 weeks?

Nice doubling time Gagrlinpitt that's a really good sign. Do you go back to Dr this week?

Angel, 32 weeks tomorrow? Have you already planned when you start maternity leave?

Fluek- I go for a third HCG Tuesday.

Angel, I went from 120 to 269 in 48 hours.. That's more than doubling.

Whoa! I think almost all the ladies are PG now. huge congrats gagrl!! 🤗🤗 Afm AF is still MIA, went to the GYN and she's pretty sure it's stress but is running some tests just to be sure. We aren't ttc right now anways so not really worried about it.

I am so excited for all the rest of you ladies though!

I think almost our entire group has their BFP. Wow. . . :hugs: <3

Flueky - I'm supposed to start Mat Leave Jan 6, which is a week before due date. I wanted to wait as long as possible because I only get 12 weeks and don't have enough sick leave to take more time off. But with the pain in my hips and pelvis I am suspecting I'll push through until Christmas break but then may tell them I can't come back for that week. If I'm still in this much pain I'm not sure I can make myself og back for a week after having 2 weeks of being able to relax. :dohh: We'll see how things go.

Gagrl - oops! I totally read those numbers wrong. And thought it was 3 days not 2! :dohh: In that case, those are amazing doubling times! Looks like a good sticky bean! At least I Hope so!! :hugs: <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->