Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Thank you ladies. I'm praying hard that this is it... Just excited about getting to experience everything finally...nausea and all.

Angel I can't believe you're so close!!!

Elle I'm still praying for you.. I'm sure it's coming soon!

Elle.T. even though you said you aren't really trying right now I still holding out hope for you. It'll happen:hugs:

Gagrlinpitt hoping for more doubling Tuesday:)

Thanks ladies. My doctor called this morning and he sounded slightly suprised. He thinks I'm just earlier then he thought and a late implanter.

Always a little annoying when the doctor sounds surprised that the pregnancy might actually stick! But he's probably right, you're earlier than he thought and probably implanted late. And, honestly, as erratic as some of your cycles have been, it's very probable you didn't have a "textbook cycle" so you didn't Ovulate when they thought. Using the whole LMP to determine due date is really outdated and not very accurate for women who don't have perfectly regular 28-day cycles

Gag- congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Flukey- my nausea hit me at 6w3d, I hope you don't get sick but be prepared it could hit whenever! I'm still so happy for you!

Hey Ladies! So sorry that I've been MIA. I've kinda just stopped replying on here because I've just been so down about everything (not being pregnant yet, and not having a period), and life got crazy too.

Gagrlin - CONGRATS! FX this is a very sticky bean! SO exciting :) Glad your numbers doubled!

Flueky - That will be wonderful if you're able to hear the HB! :) I always thought you couldn't hear it til about 8 weeks, but is it possible to hear it before then?

AFM - Well, I've just been waiting for my gyn appt to hurry up and come (near christmas). Life's been really crazy, and somewhat in a good and bad way. My husband took a job that is 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, and it's 9 hours away. It's extremely lonely being home for two weeks by myself, and my anxiety gets the best of me sometimes. My husband has been my rock, and my comforter for when I get anxiety, and he's what grounds me in the midst of it. Now that he's gone, I'm struggling sometimes to find ways to deal with it, and spend most of my days at home by myself. (the house is just so gosh darn quiet when there's only me in it). Although I have managed to keep the house really clean, and the dishes done. On the other hand, my cooking has gone down hahaha. When you're a "bachlorette" for two weeks, cooking doesn't seem as amazing anymore. It's just doesn't seem worth it to cook lovely meals for just yourself. So I have been eating a lot of soup lately haha.

Also I've had something extremely weird happen, as most of you might remember my doctor "diagnosed" or thinks my symptoms and lack of period, and cysts in my ovaries are matching to that of PCOS. I haven't had a period since the end of may. It's been a long time. Then randomly, almost two weeks ago now, I started spotting. So I've been really confused. It's still going on. It's not been a flow, because nothings landed on a liner, but everytime I wipe I get some blood here and there mixed in with CM. So I called my doctor, explained what's happened, and he's said its nothing serious, but to come in and see him and we booked an appt for Friday. So who knows what this is. I have had some cramping off and on too.
Is it possible that this could mean I was pregnant, or that i've been ovulating, or that maybe it's a period, but my body doesn't know how to have a proper one? Like I'm just so confused. Hopefully my doctor can speculate as to what is going on.

So that's been my life so far.

Aj thank you.. I've been trying to keep stress low and stay optimistic this time.

Angel I'm sure that's the case.. And totally agree.. I'm probably more 4 weeks then almost 5..

Mozz just stay optimistic.. It will happen.

Gagrlin - Thanks! I'm really trying. I kinda just gave up thinking anything would happen till I've seen the gynae. When will you be able to find out actually how far along you are? (If you indeed ov'd early or later) Would that happen at your first appt for an ultrasound?

Gagrlin - Thanks! I'm really trying. I kinda just gave up thinking anything would happen till I've seen the gynae. When will you be able to find out actually how far along you are? (If you indeed ov'd early or later) Would that happen at your first appt for an ultrasound?

Yeah that's probably when it'll happen.. From what my step dad said who's an ob you you don't usually see much until 1200 hcg.

I'll be going down to visit my parents next week for Thanksgiving so my step dad said he's going to try and get one of the techs to fit me in and do an ultrasound since it will have to be transvaginal. Hopefully we should be able to see something by then.

AJangel, thank you. I've been noticing getting mild nausea spells so I ordered some preggie pop drops and should arrive tomorrow. How's your lil boy?

Mozzarella I'm sorry you haven't had AF yet. It's so hard when you feel like you aren't even in the game so to speak. I hope the dr can help you start ovulating so you can ttc. If you can ovulate more frequently I'm sure you'll be able to conceive:) oh and the heart beat starts around 6 weeks so I should be fine at 7 weeks. I'm not sure if they'll have to do transvaginal or abdominal ultrasound.

Gagrlinpitt you had repeat beta today? How was it?

AFM 2 more days until ultrasound. Excited but nervous at the same time.

Fleuk I'm already dealing with some nausea so I'll be getting some of those as well. My doctor just called me and said my hcg was at 570, so more than doubling.. he's very happy with that.

Flukey- my baby is doing good, he's getting sooo big! I just moved him to 6 month size clothes lol! I'm working 4 10 hour shifts now and it's so much better than 5 8's. I would love to cut back to 32hrs/week but idk if it's feasible in my position so I may talk to my boss in the new year about it. Those preggie pops helped when the nausea was mild and ginger candies too. When will you tell work? I'm anxiously waiting your appt!

Gag- that would be sooo cool if your stepdad could get you in!!

Mozzarella- I'm so sorry you are still in limbo. Has your doc mentioned any interventions like clomid or provera?

Doctor said today that the pain in my hips and pelvis is normal and has to do with the widening of the pelvic bone and the stretching of ligaments. She showed me some stretches to do, recommended getting massage every other week and if the massage doesn't help then she will give me a referral for physical therapy.

Mozzarella - Good to see you. :hugs: I'm so sorry about your husband's job though, that's got to be really hard! I would really struggle with that too. Not sure what's causing the spotting but it could be a lot of things. There's a chance that you did ovulate and managed to get pregnant, or it could mean your body is about to ovulate (spotting sometimes comes with ovulation) or that you ovulated and you're about to have a period (or that this si a very light period). I doubt it's just that your body "doesn't know how to have a proper period" or that you've been regularly ovulating and not having periods. That's unlikely, once you ovulate your body will have a period (unless you get pregnant) because your body has to dispose of the unfertilized egg. I hope the doctor figures it out.

Gagrl - that sounds like awesome numbers!! So excited!! <3 <3 <3

Gagrlinpitt I tried the lemon one last night, I liked the taste and it helped ease my stomach. So glad your betas are doing great.

Ajangel I already told supervisors as we occasionally have patients with shingles so I don't want that exposure. Waiting to tell the rest of the crew. Oh and glad you are able to work 4 days a week. I hope you can cut your hours to 32 that would be great.

Angel I hope the stretches help your hip pain. Is is spd? Ugh it sounds awful.

AFM I just feel a bundle of nerves and can hardly sleep. I'll have my ultrasound later this a.m. I guess I'm just afraid of mmc and no heartbeat. I pray practically every day and just know things are out of my hands other than not drinking, smoking, etc. Anyways wish/pray for me today please:) and have a good day.

Well after a super LONG 73 day cycle my af finally arrived. I never thought I would be so happy to see my Af. 'Me and DH are not ttc because it's just not the right time for us but we will be using the rhythm method to prevent getting pg for now since I definitely do NOT want To go on hormonal BC we will begin trying again next September but it has been a wonderful journey with you ladies. I am so happy that mostly everyone has gotten their BFP and wish all your Pg ladies a Happy and Healthy 9 months. I will check in from time to time to see how everyone is doing!

Elle.T. glad you finally got AF, that sounds so weird. Please pop in when you are able and let us know how you are :)

AFM ultrasound was great. I measured 7 w1 and heart rate 151. I go back in 4 weeks for another ultrasound and check up. Also I'm A+ so no worries about needing rhogram.

Elle.T. glad you finally got AF, that sounds so weird. Please pop in when you are able and let us know how you are :)

AFM ultrasound was great. I measured 7 w1 and heart rate 151. I go back in 4 weeks for another ultrasound and check up. Also I'm A+ so no worries about needing rhogram.

Yay!!!!!! So happy for you.

Got my betas back and it's 954, so although not quite double it's still been doubling every two days from the first number. Betas are done and now we are scheduling an ultrasound.

Flukey- yes!!! The chance of miscarriage goes down a ton once you see the hr on ultrasound, so you have a sticky bean!! I'm so happy and excited for you! Will you be due in July or August?

Gag- your numbers sound awesome too!! I'm so excited for you too and for your ultrasound.

Elle- I hope you'll still drop in!! Glad AF finally came, I know being in limbo sucks!

Gagrlinpitt they double every 48 to 72 hours so it's still great :) hearing that heartbeat will melt your heart.

AJANGEL I'm due 7/6. It's so funny because our insurance deductible starts over in July so that will kinda suck financially but it'll be okay. I'm just happy to be pregnant with strong baby :)

Gagrlinpitt they double every 48 to 72 hours so it's still great :) hearing that heartbeat will melt your heart.

AJANGEL I'm due 7/6. It's so funny because our insurance deductible starts over in July so that will kinda suck financially but it'll be okay. I'm just happy to be pregnant with strong baby :)

I'm sure it will.. Im expecting to cry just like I did when the two lines came up.

Fluek maybe baby will come a few days early and before your deductible resets! I'm excited we get to enjoy our rainbows at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->