Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Yeah sometimes FF is wonky.

Does Kindara calculate when O was based on temps and stuff or do you have to input the O date yourself?

Yeah sometimes FF is wonky.

Does Kindara calculate when O was based on temps and stuff or do you have to input the O date yourself?

You have the option to auto populate or manually do it

Gagrlinpitt, thank you. That was very sweet of your coworker. I've heard of Kindara. I guess I've gotten used to FF plus I paid for VIP.

Aw :( sorry ABmommy!

My temp shot up today! Yay! I'm def in postO stage (I never get temps in the 98s except after O, I tend to run very cold) so I am pretty sure I did O. :) this makes me happy

Aw :( sorry ABmommy!

My temp shot up today! Yay! I'm def in postO stage (I never get temps in the 98s except after O, I tend to run very cold) so I am pretty sure I did O. :) this makes me happy

That's awesome!!!

ABMommy- so sorry :-( I hope this next cycle is yours! are you still NTNP or have you gone back to trying?

Angel- woohoo! Chart looks good!

Flukey- omg your charts starting to look triphasic!!

Woohoo Angel!!

Thanks ladies. I'm actually OK with it because the discharge I was having was weird and worrying me so at least I'm on to a new cycle and hopefully won't have to worry about that anymore.

Woke up early as I usually just adjust on weekends, temp nose dived but we'll above cover line.

Sill a great sign.. When are you testing again?

ABmommy I think that's great, it will happen!!

My nipples are very sore today... I barely touch them and they are sore. Hopefully that means AF isn't too far away. It's crazy how three weeks ago I was so nervous about getting my IUD removed and officially starting to TTC.. Now I'm excited and ready, just need my body to cooperate.

ABMommy- oh awesome!! Are your cycles still around 26 days? If so then o is just around the corner for you!

Flukey- will you test tonight? I was convinced AF was on its way because my temp dropped and I had cramping the day of my BFP. So you never know!! And your temps still well above cover line. Do you have any FRERs?

Gagrlin- that was always my sign I was in the luteal phase! So hopefully AF is coming soon for you and then you can get to trying!

This TWW is boring. :coffee: lol! I am so over it and ready to test. :p

Flueky - I've been looking at a lot of different charts on FF and I've seen a lot of women whose charts do the up down thing before BFP. You're well above CH, so hopefully it's still a good sign.

Gagrilin - That's usually a sign for me that I'm in my LP. Hopefully you get AF soon! :)

Thanks for the encouragement ladies.. I've been really bummed the last two days finding out two of my co workers are pregnant Abee another friend is too. I know my time is coming, just frustrating when your body doesn't cooperate.

This is one of the many reasons I love this forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->