Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Gagrlinpitt, I hope you feel better soon. Yay for O. I have found that if I feel confident about signs of O I have AF about 2 weeks later (temps or ultrasound are the only real ways to know for sure). The times I wasn't confident I found out I didn't O.

Gagrlinpitt, I hope you feel better soon. Yay for O. I have found that if I feel confident about signs of O I have AF about 2 weeks later (temps or ultrasound are the only real ways to know for sure). The times I wasn't confident I found out I didn't O.

Thanks.. My breasts are a bit sore today which I'll take as a good thing.

Sounds like progesterone kicked in.

AFM, I was having some light AF like cramps last night. When I got home this afternoon I had a small pin prick speck of dark brown blood when I wiped. None on panties.

Angel- do you think you just missed your surge with the opks? I do see the spike today!

Gagarlin- fingers crossed!

Fleuky- ooooo and its way too soon for you for AF right?! I can't wait for you to test haha

Yup, I've never spotted like that. I know in November I had that pinkish brown cm at like 12dpo I think but it wasn't like this. I'm very much looking forward to testing :)

Yup, I've never spotted like that. I know in November I had that pinkish brown cm at like 12dpo I think but it wasn't like this. I'm very much looking forward to testing :)

This is seriously so exciting!! I can't wait for you to test.

Omg Flueky I can't wait for you to test!!

Ajangel - I actually did get a +OPK and a smiley face so I had a surge. It just my temps are all weird around the Tim of the peak. I had one dip but that was 3 days later after surge and after cm changed.

Thank you Gagrlinpitt and Angel!

Angel hope you can get your CH since you discarded your wonky temp.

I want to add that DH wouldn't comment if he thought I might be pregnant this time or not because he didn't want to jinx it. So I'm assuming he thinks I am :)

I'm so hoping you are!!!!

do you have any symptoms or anything?

Flueky when are you going to test?! Ahh!!!!

AFM the discharge stopped (yay!) but tested today and got BFN. Feeling out. AF due to arrive this weekend(I'm hoping the discharge I had wasn't a super wierd AF)

Angel, I've been constipated and this isn't normal for me. Bloated too. I know it's a side effect of progesterone so I'm hoping it just increased due to pregnancy. I had some light AF like cramps last night but none today.

ABmommy, I'm considering testing tomorrow for the hello of it. I have so many ICs it's unreal. I fully expect BFNS tomorrow though. I'm not sure what to think of the discharge. I still hope you get :bfp:

Flueky how many dpo are you? I have many ICs too and it feeds my POAS addiction lol

I'm going to test in the AM with FMU but if it's BFN I'm going to try to hold out until Sunday to retest. AF should be here by then.

FX for both of you... I can't wait to hear results, I figured while I'm waiting for AF to finally appear I'll live vicariously through you two lol :hugs:

ABMOMMY this morning I'm 8dpo. I had 32 IC now I have 31. I figured why not. It's a :bfn: but I'm certainly not upset because I knew it was too early. FX for :bfp: for you!

Gagrlinpitt thank you :)

My temp went up pretty high I've got fx I'll be triphashic

Flukey- my DH knew somehow that I was pregnant on my BFP cycle, so I'm hoping it's the same case for you! Your temps look so good! I got a squinter in the am on 10dpo snd a positive in the evening with a FRER but negative on 8 and 9dpo. So don't get discouraged! How's your appetite?

Angel- ohhhh I see! Well rats. Ifbyou discard any of th temps does ff give you crosshairs?

ABMommy hoping that it's just still too early for you to test!

Morning! I temped about 45 mins early today Bc my dog woke me up wheezing. She has allergies and sometimes has what sounds like asthma problems :( so I temped then, it was about .02 less than yesterday. No CH. but I checked an adjuster and it suggested I should be 97.97. So I averaged them and used that temp and got dotted CH. :) FF thinks I Od at the big dip I had several days after peak. Makes sense temp wise so I'll go with it. I'll know soon since my LP is only 11 days ish. :)

I'm gonna play with other temps and see what happens. Lol

Flueky - I've been chart stalking you, today's temp was a nice jump!! It's still early :)

ABmommy - well? Results? ... Anxiously waiting ;) :haha:

AJangel, appetite has been about normal. When I was riding in car with my student I could smell her bad breath and we rode together around 2 weeks ago and I never noticed anything. So hmm, either I have heightened sense of smell or she didn't brush her teeth.

Angel, FF is crazy sometimes. I mean it's really pretty good but sometimes it is a bit odd. Thank you for chart stalking me lol I don't mind. Yeah it's getting up there, if it keeps up I think I'll get triphasic.

I'm curios about ABMOMMY too.

I know.. I want to know what her test said.

So my co worker who's 9 weeks pregnant just gave me a bunch of hpt she bought on Amazon. She obviously doesn't need them anymore and since she knows we are trying she gave them to me.. So sweet.

Flueky, I have a feeling about you.... But I'm with your husband, I'll keep it to myself.

I'm really enjoying the Kindara app..FF just didn't seem as user friendly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->